[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone deny that the current refugee problem and rise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: iraqrefugees_infographic.jpg (40 KB, 620x268) Image search: [Google]
iraqrefugees_infographic.jpg
40 KB, 620x268
How can anyone deny that the current refugee problem and rise of terrorism in Europe is America's fault?
>>
>>55323103
A faction of American elites. Yes.

World wide elites more so.
>>
>>55323103
I don't think anyone denies it except Americans....and god help us, amirite?
>>
No one does.

And for the amerifags l, im sorry for you.

You puppet government spent trillions of you taxes and for what? To make the faggots or weapons industries more rich.

And what did you get? Student loan, not free healtcare etc etc

>Luigi pls go eat spaghetti

>pls build wall hermano

Fucking meme board
>>
Nope it's definitely eurocu*cks fault too. All you need to do is turn back the boats from turkey.
>>
>>55323103

America isn't lining up grinning 16 year old blonde girls behind "REFUGEES WELCOME" banners. America isn't creating the nanny state social programs who's free money is acting like a magnet for the 3rd world. America can't force you to take a single "refugee".

Sweden was destroying itself long before this current crisis, and Sweden is a non-NATO member who has never been particularly close to the US.
>>
>>55324131
>"free" healthcare
i dont really understand why non americans cant see that america isnt a country for big state programs
>>
>>55323609
This.
>>
>>55324371
Sure. Keep repeating yourself that.
>>
>>55323609
But you voted for the same idiot twice. The whole world was cringing at that.
>>
>>55324192
>boats from Turkey
>>
>>55324284
Don't you understand? The people here see refugees, not immigrants. If there was no war there this would never happen.
>>
I don't deny it, I just don't care. I also don't like Europe.

So I'm mildly amused but mostly indifferent.

This is representative of how most Americans feel.
>>
>>55324709
im canadian but i still understand that the feds arent supposed to force citizens to pay for a service in the us
>>
>>55325521
On one hand you celebrate your European heritage and on the other you hate and ruin us.
Where is your integrity?
>>
>>55325608
? Taxes is not forcing someone to pay something?
>>
>>55325407

But the US didn't start the Syrian civil war.
>>
>>55325712
Kek, when you find out let me know.
>>
>>55325298

Kerry and Gore were idiots too. Every single Western nation without exception is headed by an idiot. It's been this way for half a century now.
>>
>>55323103
You can blame many problems of the modern world on America.
>>
>>55325521
>I also don't like Europe.
calm down pedro
>>
>>55324192
This guy is right, you euros are letting them in, just fucking sink the boats or flat out deny entry, it's not hard
>>
>>55325712
I don't celebrate my Europeans roots. Europe is like your old great uncle who thinks you have to respect him.

Fuck Europe.
>>
>>55323609

This
>>
>>55325407
>still letting them in
no one is forcing these refugees on you, just say NO
>>
>>55323103
whats the point of blaming it on the US? like, ok, we came in, gave them wepaons and helped them revolt against their leader who had gardened a nice patch of revolt by killing and gassing his opposition.

so ok, we are to blame. but like, whats the point?
who are you going to sue? who are you going to blame? how can you prove it?

I say it was an accident. we had higher expectations of the Iraqis. we trained their police force. we trained their military. we armed them, and gave them what they needed to be a successful operational group.

and then at the first sign of difficulty (that initial jump by isis way back that came like a storm), they ran...

the Iraqi military ran away. they dropped their wepaons. they dropped their uniforms. they dropeed eachother. they abandoned their posts. they did what they had been trained not to do, like the coward sthey are and they ran. they left sobbing, leaving their brother behind. leaving wepaons and killing tools behind to save their own lives, at the cost of everyone elses.

so yeah, you can blam ethe US for causing it all. but the Iraqis have a huge amount of blame too.

so whats the point?
lets just fix this mess.
placing blame wont fix anything. I fucking hate when people spit excuses at me instea dof a reason to act.

also Iraq has a lot fo work to do to earn back our respect. fuck them.
>>
>>55325739
It exacerbated the Syrian civil war by supporting those who oppose Assad. It indirectly strengthened ISIS to the point Russia and Iran had to get involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww
>>
>>55323103
>Americans MADE you euros accept the shitskins. They literally FORCED you to open your borders. You couldnt just IGNORE those poor poor "refugees".

I wonder who is forcing americans to take us in.

Yeah yeah Jews, i know. But no one is pointing a gun to your heads, you have no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>55324709
faggot Italian who doesn't realize that the US is a nation of different states.

you cant just force one thing on all the states. this is why most other nations don't work xD
>>
>>55323103
>offer unlimited benefits for "asylum seekers"
>wonder why your country is being flooded with muslims
>>
>>55325298
But you voted for leaders who wouldn't say no to shitskins. The whol worlod is cringing at that
>>
>>55326251
At least they have a country with an ethos worth preserving. America literally has no core or common identity to define it. It's all over the place. It's more like a "hub" than a country with a community. Of course, this doesn't apply to every small community in America, but most of them don't tie into the 'greater' ethos of America. They are drastically different across each other and blah blah
>>
>>55323103
Get raped. The sooner Europe is Islamic, the sooner we annex it officially. Sick of this NATO shit.
>>
File: Frank.gif (985 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
Frank.gif
985 KB, 500x252
>>55323103

>Americans elected Merkel
>>
>>55326392
The real enemies against European interests are not the shitskins but you. Hate to say it, but it's true.

Ever since America got stronger, Europe was no longer sovereign. There are so many American military bases in Europe, for example.

Read Igor Panarin's theory of American-British empire in Europe:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Panarin#New_British_Empire

>In 2005, Panarin coined the term "New British Empire", which in his view started forming in 1945 (later he said that the Dulles brothers created it)[citation needed] and consists of 7 levels, with the following structure (subordinate from top to bottom):[citation needed]

>1. American-British transnational capital: Control centres – London and New York, analytical centre – RAND Corporation (USA, California).
>2. USA: Control centre – Washington DC, analytical centre – the State Department of the USA.
>3. British Commonwealth: Control centre – London, analytical centre – the BBC.
>4. Trojan horse states: Poland, Saudi Arabia
>5. Economically controlled states
>6. Politically controlled states
>7. Destabilisation states: Central Asian states, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Yugoslavia

>Panarin has written that the September 11 attacks in 2001 may have been aimed at replacing levels 2 and 3 of the New British Empire with China and the Chinese Commonwealth, respectively (see also his book "Information warfare and geopolitics"), accelerating the U.S. collapse, or preventing it.
>>
No one does. Their level of actual involvement is what causes division.
>>
>>55323103

That's like saying that Tunisia's transition to something approaching democracy is the US achievement. The Arab Spring happened and it was going to happen regardless of what the US or the rest of the West did. That being a basic fact Syria would still have gone to shit and the various Salafist groups that have existed since forever would have emerged and started killing people.

At best the US accelerated the inevitable.
>>
>>55327289
>At best the US accelerated the inevitable.
Regardless, they had a hand in it, and I doubt Middle East would have gone to shit without their meddling.
>>
>>55327289
If you can't tell, there only three regional powers in the Middle East fighting for control right now. Two of them are on the side of the USA power sphere whereas one is on the Russian power sphere. The former has failed repeatedly when trying to usher in order and prosperity.
>>
File: 1439732177649-0.jpg (13 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1439732177649-0.jpg
13 KB, 255x191
When you realize 9/11 was a zionist conspiracy you realize its neither an american or euporean problem but a jew problem.
>>
>>55323103
Every war for the last 200 years has been started or manipulated by Jews and New York.

America is constantly at War with the rest of the World.
>>
>>55326342
Rutte is a right-wing leader who is capitalistic as fuck. And Geert Wilders got many votes too. We vote quite clearly, but it's not enough
>>
>>55325739
Topkek
>>
>>55323103
It's your own retarded politicians fault for letting them in.
>>
>>55323609
I kinda feel sorry for regular Ameribros or anyone for that matter, being the first to be hated for the decisions of Leaders that couldn't give a fuck about their people.
>>
>>55325845
Do you watch Game of Thrones?
>>
>>55327774
Ameribros that don't watch television (except for the occasional Adult Swim for cool stuff like Rick & Morty) are typically much smarter because they read news from different outlets and such.
>>
>>55328106
Saudi royal family owned stock in Fox News btw.
>>
>>55327289
Certain events of great magnitude were uncontroversially results. The 1979 revolution in Iran was major, and a result of the joint US-UK-coup there in 1953. Surely you can't deny that
>>
>>55328145
America owns stock in the Saudis btw.
>>
>>55327512
Israel, Saoudi Arabia/Gulf, Iran?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.