[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Activists urge authorities to ban PEGIDA demo on anniversary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>Tens of thousands of Germans are demanding that authorities ban a PEGIDA demonstration in Dresden on Monday, the anniversary of the so-called Kristallnacht 1938 anti-Jewish pogrom under Adolf Hitler.

>In an online petition posted on Change.org, activists say it is unacceptable for local authorities to let the far-right, anti-immigrant PEGIDA (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident) rally on the anniversary of this notorious date in German history.

>They are urging city authorities to “abolish or suspend” PEGIDA’s demonstration on this “historically significant day – the Reich’s Kristallnacht” – when 1,400 synagogues were torched and residential areas and Jewish cemeteries were destroyed. On the next day, November 10, 1938, around 30.000 German Jews were rounded up and thrown into concentration camps, with hundreds being killed in custody.

https://www.rt.com/news/321319-germany-ban-pegida-kristallnacht/

GERMANY YES
>>
>>55322701
Bad bait. Typical for RT. Our court already decides that they can go on.
Here is the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfFyZzEIqj4
>>
>Sören-Joachim Kurz
false-flag from krautchan
>>
File: tywin11.jpg (28 KB, 691x389) Image search: [Google]
tywin11.jpg
28 KB, 691x389
>>55322701
>STOP HAVING OPINIONS DIFFERENT THAN MINE!
Lefties, everyone.
>>
/r/ing the infographic/text of what really triggered the Kristallnacht
>>
>>55323157
deserves a bump
>>
>>55322701
>GERMANY YES

It wasn't banned though, so that's rather "GERMANY NO"
>>
>>55322701
>after all that happened, germans are still willing to follow a right wing Organisation lead by a criminal
And they say history doesn't repeat itself.
>>
>>55323012

To be honest lots of people on /pol/ are doing the same thing.
>>
>>55323837
People don't really care who they follow as long as that person listens to them.
>>
>>55323945
I think it's dumb to follow a guy who fled to South Africa because he robbed a bank. Unless you are doing the same.
>>
>>55324102
Know what's even dumber? Following politicians who are hellbent on destroying your country.

Sometimes you don't get to pick something great. Sometimes you just get to pick the least smelly turd.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.