[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: femalefriendship.jpg (55 KB, 497x810) Image search: [Google]
femalefriendship.jpg
55 KB, 497x810
Are women detrimental to each other? Do they pretend good will to gain social, or moral high ground? I thought a woman will call another a slut if she sees a man fancies the "slut" instead of her. right?
>>
>>55322239

women are backstabbers with other women, they will be friendly and nice to your face, but gossip and spread lies about you behind your back
>>
>>55322512
Do young girls have no concept of real friendship then?
>>
File: 1427590089211.jpg (422 KB, 1024x1020) Image search: [Google]
1427590089211.jpg
422 KB, 1024x1020
>>55323249

Pre-pubescent children are essentially genderless. It is only when they hit puberty and their sex hormones kick in that they display gendered behaviour.

Little girls act like little boys. Teenage girls are absolutely ruthless monster. Adult women are ruthless monsters who have learned to hide it behind a facade of niceness. Older post menopausal women are actual humans.
>>
>>55324649
Is an attractive young woman more inclined to mental illness for being told she's attractive her whole life, even if it's only kinda true, and thirsty men are plentiful? Seems terrifying if you don't know what a real friend is.
>>
>>55324649
>Post menopausal woman finally fucking become normal humans beings
DINGDINGDING

Estrogen + The way women are brought up in our current society/civilization is a dangerous cocktail. Our species has gone from Sexual Dimorphism, to women being almost another type of organism entirely. Just treat them as such (In a non-autistic way) and you'll go through life fine.

Well I mean aside from the fucking part. You shouldn't want to fuck other species but women get a pass.
>>
>>55322239
how do you feel ugly one day but not the other? everyone knows whether their ugly or not, it's not something that changes over time
>>
>>55324649
Nope. There are behavioral sexual dimorphisms very early on life. You are a liar.
>>
>>55322239
Men make fun of each other to their faces and say nice things about each other behind their backs.

Women will say nice things to each others face, and then mock their "friends" behind their back.
>>
>>55324996
But those ppl telling you that are your "friends" remember? who really knows where you stand at this age. also young women stab each other in the back like specifically for a man they want is what I've gathered.
>>
>>55322239
I am a woman and this is almost accurate, except there should be another panel where the "goddess" is away from all of them, and the rest of the girls say to each other "she is pretty ugly though."

That is what women are like.
>>
>>55322239
they're only doing it to appear like a good person
everything is fake and only a masquerade to make them look good.
>>
>>55322512

yep

>>55323249

pretty much.
>>
>>55322239
For some reason I like being called beautiful by other males
Is this gay?
>>
>>55325061
>You are a liar.

maybe he's just wrong
>>
People like in your comic are the reason I usually keep to myself and just read or watch documentaries or movies.

I really can't stand those people. I just want honest people in life.
>>
>>55325347
I think he was just emebellishing for the sake of his point.

I still contend that older postmenopausal women are some of the most self-serving, unempathetic people out there who literally don't care what others think of them or how they treat people.
Not all of them, but some.
>>
>>55325183
How is the goddess supposed to participate in this shit in the future when word gets out. ppl say hurtful things and women just embrace an elitist hierarchy? Why can't ugly(uglier) women think for themselves? fuck this pampering behavior u all know its a facade.
>>
File: 1446604609373.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1446604609373.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>55322239
>Do they pretend good will to gain social, or moral high ground?

Yes.

> I thought a woman will call another a slut if she sees a man fancies the "slut" instead of her. right?

Yes.

Women are two faced social parasites for the most part. Also a lot of the "praise" that you'd hear are actually insults. Like they'll praise some girl for "finally fixing your brow game" and it'll sound like a compliment but it's just calling her ugly. Or something like "your hair looks so good /now/" after a haircut.

It also creates the vapid situation where girls with non stop interactions on social media and always talking to some other girl will complain that they're lonely and have no friends. Guys will scoff since they're always engaging other people, but they're telling the truth. All they have are superficial stupid acquaintances, relationships that are just waiting for a betrayal or to fall away.

Meanwhile men tend to have just a handful of friends, but can count on them far more. There's also less social lubricant in every interaction, less empty phrases.

However, the superficial bullshit interaction is also what counts in the social and job spheres, so women actually get a leg up there. Especially in jobs with high bullshit percentage like HR or teaching. They'll be thought of as social and "nice" while maybe not even doing their jobs. They just "get along" with people by saying inane bullshit and remembering people's birthdays and kids.
>>
>>55325720
>Women are two faced social parasites
Slutade läsa där. Vill inte riskera att ruinera perfektionen som är din post.
Jävlar
>>
>>55322239
>my self worth is entirely based on superficial compliments about my physical appearance

This is why women will never be significant contributors to progress.
>>
>>55325720
I don't think I could hate anything more than that gif
>>
>>55325217
seems so.
>>55325326
your friends aren't typical.
>>55325453
future is bleak.
>>55325572
I think as the anon said earlier that they just embrace being human more bc they are running out of time to live. old people don't want to be vindictive unless it's over something stupid like ice cream. not giving the next generation their best advice. they're good at that.
>>
>>55325572
>I still contend that older postmenopausal women are some of the most self-serving, unempathetic people out there who literally don't care what others think of them or how they treat people.
>Not all of them, but some.

I would add that they claim the opposite.

Like giving money to the grown up kids.

She's basically buying guilt for the futur.
>>
File: fems.jpg (735 KB, 742x1725) Image search: [Google]
fems.jpg
735 KB, 742x1725
>>55322239
>>
>>55322239
If you've ever spent much time around groups of women you would know they're horrible vile creatures and even amongst groups of friends they all, in reality, fucking hate each other and will do everything in their power to ruin each others lives.
This is fact.
>>
>>55326053
I agree to a point. You're right that old people and women have a capacity to be nicer because they aren't competing with everyone anymore. However they are still vulnerable and need money and security more than anyone.

Maybe I'm just wrapping my personal experiences into this too much, but I can't deny that the people who have been the most cruel and uncaring to me in my life have been aged women. Fuck you mrs. Pedicini you ruined first grade and school for me. Fuck you ms. Smith you bitter cunt, that theatre is all you have to live for.
>>
>>55325958
They are not really at fault though, at least on large scales. Sexual evolution required them to be attractive. So they try to be. Sure, an overly superficial mindset like this can be easily overcome, and women not even trying are to blame for their misfortune.
>>
>>55326505
I think I've seen that.
>>55326576
It's ok anon let it out. I know this is practically a feels thread. I just don't understand why they plug their ears and say BLA LALA BLA BLALA when you say that this is happening.
>>
On the subject of women...

I just got out of a long relationship with a woman for 6 years almost. Let me tell you this dumb bitch was the worst when dealing with other women.

Case and point, her ex and his wife. To avoid seeing each other I had to drive 2 hours out of town to go to a medieval society event because her ex and old friend "might" show up. She was incapable of confronting her own fears or social problems. And whenever she did meet someone that she hated she would put on a plastic smile and play nice then bitch about it for hours after. . her ex's wife had even become a tedious ham beast but she would not get over it.

Completely ruled by emotion and incapable of reason. Not to mention baby rabies, dead mommy issues, and constantly needing to be validated.
>>
>>55325720
context of this gif?
>>
>>55327401
>baby rabies
My buddies wife has this baaaaad.

She actually quit using facebook because she was getting so upset at all her other friends and relatives popping out babies left right and center. She can't actually talk about babies and pregnancy without tearing up.
>>
>>55325326

It's beautiful
>>
>>55327777
These godly quads deserve an answer
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.