[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you keks support Eddie? He put American lives in jeopardy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Eddie.jpg (406 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Eddie.jpg
406 KB, 2560x1536
Why do you keks support Eddie? He put American lives in jeopardy all to show that the NSA is merely monitoring some metadata. No big deal yet you fucks want to suck him off instead of hang the traitor.
>>
>>55322204

>>55321604

OP is a faggot
>>
>>55322204
>the us says they don't want based eddie to work with the russians
>withdraw his passport so that he can't leave russia
>pressure other nations into denying him asylum
>make it impossible for him to be anywhere but russia
>still claim they're afraid that he will give documents to the russians
Yet people actually believe the US.
>>
>>55322204
>some

>>55322495
This.
>>
What is it that the US Gov't is doing that is so bad?
>>
>>55322204
youre an idiot. even baiting people with threads like this is wrong. some retard is bound to buy into your bullshit
>>
>>55323738

Snowden was a Russian agent who wanted to expose US secrets and cause dissent at home. Seriously, what good have his "revelations" brought to Americans?
>>
>>55323884
Crazy how everyone forgets that Russia was just about Snowden's last choice.
>>
File: kanker.png (151 KB, 335x343) Image search: [Google]
kanker.png
151 KB, 335x343
>what he revealed is no big deal
>BUT HANG HIM THE TRAITOR USA USA USA
americans
>>
>>55323884
>Snowden was a Russian agent
Then why are the US doing what they can to keep him in Russia?
>>
I believe I'm in an alternate timeline from the one I was born in. Where I come from the USA was freedom. We were strong hard working moral people who respected human rights and loved the Bill of Rights. Russia was a Communist shithole that slaughtered millions of people and oppressed millions more.

Somewhere I ended up in an alternate timeline where Americans cheer or are apathetic to their rights being trampled by an increasingly tyrannical government. The Constitution is about as relevant as a piece of used toilet paper. An American hero that stood for openness and transparency in government has to flee to Russia.

USA is financing and training terrorist around the world but especially in the ME. The US war machine is insatiable.

I don't like this new timeline, can someone show me how to go back?
>>
>>55324768
Uhh. Pretty sure almost every politician wants to bring him back to the US to stand trial. They revoked his passport so he couldn't run and hide in the Amazon.

>>55324584
It wasn't a big deal, no shocking revelation. Doesn't mean he didn't reveal the inner workings of the government to the Chinese and others, thus making him a traitor his country and government.

>>55325436
He didn't flee to Russia. He was in Russia for a lay over when the US canceled his passport, meaning he was stuck in Moscow airport. Russia took him in only as a big fuck you to the US. And according to Snowden Russia sucks to live in. Funny how he thought he was showing how tyrannical the US is, yet he still would rather live here than in Russia because the US is actually free.
>>
>>55322204
Hang that nigger lovin jew
>>
>>55326579
m8 if you're planning to execute every single person working for the US government but helping other countries' interests for reasons you'll have to dig a shitton of graves
>>
>>55326900

I'm not, I just don't get why everyone is obsessed with this guy. Was it a meme I missed or something?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.