[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you found a naturally blonde blue-eyed Asian, would you blanda up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10
File: asian.jpg (28 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
asian.jpg
28 KB, 400x602
If you found a naturally blonde blue-eyed Asian, would you blanda up?
>>
>>55322044
No asians are too white. Only nice african ladies, or beautiful virgin arab girls.
>>
File: asian.jpg (60 KB, 509x442) Image search: [Google]
asian.jpg
60 KB, 509x442
>>55322140

Not all Asians are fair. Southeast Asians are niggers.
>>
>>55322044
>If you found a naturally blonde blue-eyed Asian, would you blanda up?

I would definitely marry a Finnish woman.
>>
File: finns.jpg (12 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
finns.jpg
12 KB, 200x251
>>55322479

I'm talking full-blooded mongolian.
>>
File: 1446673244080.jpg (191 KB, 850x744) Image search: [Google]
1446673244080.jpg
191 KB, 850x744
>>55322044
>blonde hair
>blue eyes

c.uckold traits, i wanna blanda up with a pure dark eyed / dark haired east asian
>>
File: typical_brazilian_products.jpg (38 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
typical_brazilian_products.jpg
38 KB, 480x270
>>55322911

Whatever, you're not even white, HUEHUEzil.
>>
File: cuckolds.jpg (58 KB, 590x589) Image search: [Google]
cuckolds.jpg
58 KB, 590x589
>>55323045
>you're not even white

feels good
>>
>>55322044

Good GOD she's hot
>>
File: typical_brazilians.jpg (32 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
typical_brazilians.jpg
32 KB, 450x338
>>55324168

I'm sure it does, Mirosmar. Now build wall.
>>
>>55322044
You mean a Finnish girl ? Sure why not.
>>
>>55327292
fucking gross wtf nigger spoiller that shit
>>
>>55322044
>>55322275
They look like they have down syndrome.
>>
>>55322044
Yes, I love Finnish women.
>>
File: 2855455513_d3d620b914.jpg (75 KB, 376x499) Image search: [Google]
2855455513_d3d620b914.jpg
75 KB, 376x499
>>55328954

No, I mean a full-blooded mongorrian, not the Finnish half-breeds, can't you read?

>>55329253

So you're more grossed out by two animals doing it (as ugly as they are, I admit, they're still doing their own thing) than by bestiality as in >>55324168?

>>55329521

They do, don't they?

>>55329618

FOR THE SIX MILLIONTH TIME!!!
>>
>>55322044

That's an ancient AMWF central asian.

fuck you and your AMWF Hapa Chads

I want an example of a WMAF Elliot-type Hapa and a pretty blonde wife

I specifically said Eurasian son of a White Dad and East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) Mother and you assholes troll me with AMWF sons

No I want someone with a pure-white dad and pure-Asian (Chinese Japanese Korean) mom who had a white gf.

No AMWF Hapa chad scum.
fuck you AMWF hybrid chad scum. You will never know the pain of being a WMAF Hapa.

AMWF sons don't even deserve the term Hapa.
your dad is an AMWF Hapa chad and he has nothing to do with the oppression we WMAF Hapas suffer.

He is the 4th AMWF Hapa with a white wife to be named ITT, and I'm getting pretty pissed off. I specifically requested only WMAF Hapas in my OP.
I'm sick of hearing about AMWF Hapas with white gfs.

This thread is ONLY to discuss WMAF Hapas with white gfs.
get the fuck out of my thread, all AMWF Hapas

Why do WMAF Hapas hate AMWF Hapas so much?

Elliot Rodger even freaked out when he saw an AMWF couple at a party and attacked them.
>>
>>55330716
Elliot Rodger fought a war against AMWF race-mixing

it drove Elliot Rodger crazy. although I feel bad he took it out on his innocent Chinese roomates.

on a side note, Elliot really really hated AMWF. It drove him insane that a full-ASian could get a white gf and not a Hapa.

He went on a crusade to kill all AMWFs. They were shoving his WMAF failure in his face. Thats why his 1st three victims were Asian Men with white girlfriends. It drove him insane that full-Asian men could get WFs easier than half-Asian men.

He had a special hatred for AMWF Hapas who he saw as his mortal enemies.

why would a Hapa male want full-Asian males to fail with white girls? wouldnt the extreme betaness of asians just hurt him, since most whites consider Hapas to be Asians?

wouldnt it have been in his sexual self-interest to promote AMWF instead of hating on it?

I used to find it bizarre that a WMAF hapa would hate AMWF so much.

but now I kinda get it. It is jarring to be told that you as a half-asian male are forever denied white females, and yet there is an elite of full-asian men who are allowed white pussy.

attacking the AMWF couple at the party, was what set Elliot off on his rampage. and he took a particular delight in mutilating his Asian roommates with a knife not gun.

here Elliot himself says that all Asians are virgins

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/File:PUAHate_Purifier_Inferior_Asian.png

Whenever Elliot saw an online picture of AMWF, he always denied it was real, he said it was photoshop or a whore

It was only when he started seeing AMWFs in real life, that he really went crazy, to the point of physically attacking them.
>>
>>55330734
>elliot's rampage was setoff by attacking an AMWF couple at a party. that is how he got his leg broken, and since no one helped him, he decided humanity was evil and deserved to die.

There were about one hundred people at that party, and everyone was socializing with a group of
friends except for me. I walked around in my drunken confidence for a few moments, helped myself to
the beer they had, and tried to act like a normal party-goer. I soon became frustrated that no one was
paying any attention to me, particularly the girls. I saw girls talking to other guys who looked like
obnoxious slobs, but none of them showed any interest in me. As my frustration grew, so did my anger. I
came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always
felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party
talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are
the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a
white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage.
I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them
and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My
drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They
said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily
left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I
realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully
insulted the Asian before walking outside again.
>>
>>55330753
the one time Elliot directly attacked a blonde woman to her face, was when he was trying to break up an AMWF race-mixing.

the thing about the balcony, that gets downplayed is that the whole fight started over Elliot seeing AMWF IRL.

He would always deny online AMWF pics, even on puahate. But when it was face to face, he couldnt deny it anymore.

so he figured that since Asian men are so beta, he could bully and steal the blonde from right under his nose, as he saw posted on the bodybuilding.com thread.

and instead he got the beating of his life.

and this is when he made his final resolution to kill.

thus his denial of AMWF couples on bodybuilding.com are directly linked to his killings

and as other can verify, he was obsessed with denying that AMWF existed

Elliot thought that the Asian guy would be weak and beta.

He thought that everyone hated AMWF, and Asian guys had no friends.

He was shocked when white guys and girls joined in on defending an AMWF couple, and would beat him down for it.

why would white people defend race-mixers over an Elliot?
>>
>>55330769
because every other race of men, including full-Asian men and AMWF Hapas can name at least some success stories. While there is not a single example of a WMAF Hapa with a white gf ever.

No other race suffers that amount of oppression.
how do you think it feels like to belong to the ONLY race which has NEVER once dated a white girl?

We have an AMWF pic spammer at r9k, but where are the HMWF (Hapa Male White Female) pics to spam?
all I know is that not a single WMAF Hapa in history has had a white gf, while several AMWF Hapas despite much smaller numbers have.

It is certain that WMAF Hapas are the most hated race by white women.
not a single one of them was verified.

anyone can say I'm a Eurasian and I've fucked 5000 Swedes.

For the AMWF Hapas, we had actual wikipedia articles confirming it.
>>
>>55329521
I was thinking the same t.b.h.f.a.m
>>
>>55322044

But I live in Finland already.
>>
File: mb.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>>55330801

>amwf chad normie scum
>>
>>55322044
pls post more blonde chink broads senpai =3
>>
>>55329521
why the hell do you think they call downies "mongoloids"
>>
>>55330716
>>55330734
>>55330753
>>55330769
>>55330801
>>55331278

we have id's you fucking faggot
>>
>>55331298

I've posted three already, find more yourself and post'em, fãm.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.