[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University of MO President Quits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
SOMEONE IS BTFO.

WHO?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/09/mizzou-faculty-walks-out-student-association-calls-presidents-removal/75448392/
>>
>>55320659

>students protest
>say president is not doing enough to combat racism
>president quits

seriously, /pol/, you don't care?
>>
>>55320865
The other thread just auto-sages you autist.
>>
>>55320659
>>55320865
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>55320865

There's a thread with 300+ replies OP. People do care you just have bad timing.
>>
Other thread is dead. Might as well pick up here. Am I the only one with deep sympathy for the President?
>>
When is there gonna finally be a full on race war? Even better, all fucking degenerate fuckfags get fucking genocided.
>>
File: Shit Nazi.jpg (937 KB, 3456x1946) Image search: [Google]
Shit Nazi.jpg
937 KB, 3456x1946
They get so butt hurt about a shit swastika and a few red necks yelling nigger that they ruin peoples careers.

Alright autists, you know what you need to do.

Pick related.

Time for a revolution.
>>
File: 1446993896102.png (113 KB, 680x433) Image search: [Google]
1446993896102.png
113 KB, 680x433
Recognizing "offensiveness" as a valid reason to demand censure and termination is an extremely worrying precedent that no intellectually honest person would want set.

I get the feeling that many students don't support these actions though; it's time for the silent majority to stand up and say that enough is enough.
>>
I wish I could do some covert racism when they have a new president, and just troll niggers constantly with racism... its such an easy troll... am i the only one that thinks this is going to amount into a huge backlash?
>>
Can anyone figure out why exactly they wanted the president to resign?
What does he have to do with poo swastikas and random guys in pickup trucks?

I'very read a bunch of news articles and even they don't seem to know.

It's like if someone stole my lunch out of the office fridge and I react by demanding the CEO quit.
>>
Previous thread: >>55313012

>>55322187
Hardly.

>>55323737
They felt that he wasn't doing enough to make the campus a #SafeSpace for black students.
>>
Wait so it's not that he did anything bad, it's just that he didn't do as much as they wanted?

What is this, Stalin's buzzer? He didn't clap long enough so now he's getting sacked?

What the fuck.
>>
>>55320659
How long before university degrees in the anglosphere lose all their value?
>>
Daily reminder that if you are a white male in he USA, you are automatically the bad guy. Everything you do or say, or don't do or say, will be used to your disadvantage.
>>
The USA is fucking dead, the jews really did it this time.
>>
>>55320659
Protesters claimed that his driver, not him, bumped into one of them at some parade, and them proceeded to blame the president for another person's actions. Liberals everybody.
>>
bumping all nigger hate threads
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.