[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger here. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13
File: image.png (68 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 184x184
Nigger here. AMA
>>
>>55320325
Do you talk back to officers when you get pulled over?
>>
are the soles of your feet pink like other black people i know?

its just a strange contrast. kinda looks like the middle of a rare steak. i don't mean pale like a white guy, i mean straight-up pink against a brown background
>>
>>55320389
No, that's counter intuitive. I just shut my mouth so it doesn't get any worse.
>>55320407
...yea? What color are they supposed to be?
>>
File: runzocizdejgugz5jdel.jpg (95 KB, 620x240) Image search: [Google]
runzocizdejgugz5jdel.jpg
95 KB, 620x240
>>55320325
>Nigger here
>Posts albino rabbit
>>
>>55320505
the same color as the rest of your body you freak of nature
>>
File: blackface.png (99 KB, 298x409) Image search: [Google]
blackface.png
99 KB, 298x409
>>55320325
How many 40s deep are you on this workday?
>>
>>55320325

>that pic

subtle
>>
>>55320530
It's buster faggot and I really am black.
>>55320553
No that's stupid you fucking idiot. What are you 6?
>>55320618
>how many 40s deep are you on this workday?
>workday
Lol.
>>
When cotton balls are on sale how many bags do you pick up?
>>
>>55320784
It's not stupid. Why are your feet not black? It really does look weird.
>>
>>55320325

How many women have you raped?
>>
>>55320325
Whos your fighting game waifu
>>
>>55320325
Tell us a whitey joke. A good one which only applies whites.
>>
>>55320325

Do you think white people are systematically privileged?
>>
>>55320325
why did you decide to be black?
>>
>>55321042
How does Europe take its Muslim cock? Quranally
>>55321047
In there countries, yea. Obviously.
>>55321100
Did choose but I like it. No complaints
>>
>>55320970
>implying I keep track
>>55320801
That's clever. How many dicks did you have to suck to come up with that one?
>>
>>55320325
What do black ppl think about/what kind of relations black ppl generally have whit
Whites,
Jews,
Asians,
Spics,
Old school niggers (aka Africans)?
>>
>>55321566
>whites
We generally don't trust whites. Many blacks have strong animosity towards whites. We don't see you as allies, more like pretending to be allies to satiate some goal. Probably the race we have the most rage and hate towards.
>Jews
Real enemies of blacks. Most black people aren't aware. Cultural conditioning has Jews pushing the negative aspects of nigger culture into our population and media as a whole. Most blacks confuse Jews for whites though.
>Asians
Hardly ever think about them. Barely interact with them. Couldn't care less about their hate, some in our race admire their work ethic and educational standards but we don't admire the fact that they are pushed so hard that it leads many to suicide.
>spics
Probably the race we hate next close to whites. Continually seek the respect of whites like dogs with this "hey at least they think we're better than niggers!) ideology, deconstruct the idea of Hispanics being a race so they can claim themselves as white. Content with slave labor, no aspirations beyond general construction and blue collar work. Perfect post slavery slaves. Countries are mediocre, not good enough to spew narcissistic bullshit like they do. All in all we view Hispanics as a pathetic race masquerading as something greater who are content with the idea of being beneath others who no desire to except them. I may be black but I don't view whites as above me and will treat them as my equal if they extend the same curiousity to me. If they don't, I dont.
>>
>>55321566
Forgot Africans
>Africans
Um we don't really have animosity towards Africans but they shouldn't talk considering the state of some of their countries are worse than places like Detroit or Baltimore. We see them as like us but again there are certain cultural barriers that separate us as a whole.
>>
File: africa.png (266 KB, 707x608) Image search: [Google]
africa.png
266 KB, 707x608
>>55320325
Why did you leave your kids?
>>
>>55322318
>accept
>>55322546
In a sec. I won't do my face but I'll do my hand.
>>
>>55320325
Pic related
>>
as a white male, i gotta say, you guys don't even come close to being as good as we are.

its shameful that some white girls want to act like you but they just die off in a few years, no big deal.

i live in chicago, and grew up on the south side. you guys literally hate education because it makes you more white, and then are so fucking stupid that you think white people are weaker than you.
>>
Anon is roleplaying as a Bix Nood.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>55322546
Here
>>55322628
No kids but I do plan on raising them when I do have some.
>>55322875
Lol. The white girls that fuck us, genuinely want to. They're not being persuaded. I get approached by white girls quite a bit. Get over it faggot.
>think white people are weaker
This touch and go. Depends on the white person. I don't fear whites and have gotten to one or two fights with them but I try not to get into those unless I have to.

The rest of your post is aimed at niggers. Not my fault they're barbaric. Also not my fault that you're so low class that you have to interact with them on a daily basis.
>>
>>55323294
>is
>into
In a rush. Didn't proofread. Sue me
>>
whoa a real life nigger on pol, this is crazy

what do you think of afro nationalism and back to Africa movements? they might go a long way toward getting you out from under the heel of the white devil

also do you like dragon ball z?
>>
Why have 85% of black men and 95% of black women voted Democrat for the last 50 years?
>>
>>55323294
ooga booga?

bix nood?
>>
>>55323294
>dem nails
>>
How does it make you feel when upper-middle class white kids try to get offended for you about things?
>>
>>55323504
>whoa a real life nigger on pol, this is crazy
Are you fucking retarded? There's a "black guy here, AMA" thread at least once a month here.

I remember one time we had three "nigger AMA" thread in the same day only a few hours apart.
>>
>>55323504
I think African nationalism is somewhat needed but I think our nationalism becomes too incendiary after a certain point. We should focus it on improving the educational and social dilemmas within our race instead of needlessly attacking other races. It's too chaotic as it is right now, which is perfect for those like Jews because chaos will always lead to stagnation.
>back to Africa movements
Eh. I would like to go back to Africa and I'm positive others would to but it's too systematically damaged. Although white societies are largely multicultural and in a way mostly equal, it's still somewhat psychologically damaging to exist within "their" society in a sense. You'll never truly understand that until you go to like Japan or China for a long period of time. I'd like to see more of that movement but only if went back with the intention of cleaning up the mess of whites and African warlords.
>do you like dragon ball z?
Yea. I like dragon ball better but I mainly watch stuff like cowboy bebop or death note. I'm not too into shounen stuff.
>>
>>55324094
it was tongue in cheek you autist, chill the fuck out.
>>
>>55323883
We seem to think the economy prospers more under democratic leaders more so than conservatives. Libertarianism is different but I haven't seen a libertarian leader yet so idk how their policies would work out. I personally would vote for Bernie sanders more so than Hillary Clinton. On the gop side, I like the idea of rand Paul being president but he's way too behind. It won't happen.
>>55323986
Oooga!! Booga ooooga!
>>55324038
>faggot detected
>>55324062
what do you mean? Like racism towards whites?
>>
File: tumblr_mo8j3fCM4d1rpgqqeo1_500.gif (1001 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo8j3fCM4d1rpgqqeo1_500.gif
1001 KB, 500x250
>>55322875
>South side of chicago
Please don't equate Chiraq savages to the modern black man.
>>
Why dont nogs ever cut their fingernails?
>>
>>55324114
alright, i respect your viewpoint. I do think existing as a minority in a culture dominated by another race is damaging . I think Separation would be best for all parties involved.
>>
>>55322318
How are whites not your ally when we're the only race that tries to get along with you? Obviously not all whites like blacks, but we're the ones who ended slavery in the world and started the equality meme, no? Why do you hate your greatest ally?
>>
>>55324396

>offended for you

I'm saying when a bunch of college kids decide that something is offensive and get up in arms about it how does that make you feel? The other day I had a Mexican friend on facebook say he didn't think fiestas were offensive and two different white people told him he just didn't get it because he was a victim of oppression or some shit.

Doesn't it feel demeaning to have liberals telling you how to feel?
>>
Why do you guys call each other nigger all the time but lose your shit when a white guy calls you that?
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 481x280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 481x280
>>55324488
Also, don't you think Obama is a crypto-kike who causes racial tension as part of a divide-and-conquer strategy so that blacks don't blame their problems on him and his legacy can remain intact with them? The media/news is so clearly race-baiting propaganda pushed by the government to blame whitey for everything, even though the Executive Branch is supposed to be the entity enforcing the laws. The statistics don't back their narrative up.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
>>
File: safgdhfhkzhgn.jpg (95 KB, 1000x709) Image search: [Google]
safgdhfhkzhgn.jpg
95 KB, 1000x709
>>55323294
holy fuck a nigger!
>>
Why do you guys race mix so much? Do you generally accept that you are the ugliest race? Do you accept and acknowledge you are dumber on average than everyone else?
>>
>>55324400
Am I seriously getting shit for this?
>>55324406
Not exactly. I mean yea I somewhat agree with the concept of there being homogenous societies along with multicultural societies but I think it would be better for us as a species to make multicultural societies work. Our ability to override basic insitinctual tendencies such as tribalism would speak volumes for our ability to survive as a species. Europe and Asia have effectively proven that division based on race will eventually lead to division based of nationality or class.
>>
File: 20151109_115201.jpg (245 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151109_115201.jpg
245 KB, 640x480
Spic here, nigger I'm coming to kill you
>>
>>55325396
Do you generally accept and acknowledge that you are autistic?
>>
File: 20151109_120202.jpg (244 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151109_120202.jpg
244 KB, 640x480
I'm going to decapitate you nigger
>>
>>55324488
I personally don't view whites as enemies. Never have since elementary school but I'm not most black people. I think white people for the most part are helping black people out more than any other race but the main two reasons most blacks overlook that is because
1. We confuse Jews for whites so anything Jews do suddenly becomes the fault of white people
2. We see actions done before by you as events leading to our decline so the help is seen as simply rebuilding what you previously destroyed.

>>55324620
Oh yea, that's annoying as shit. I hate liberal culture nowadays to be honest. It's too...invasive. When someone non black tries to tell me of what it's like to be black I immediately tune them out. All they will ever know is an outside perspective and no matter how many "documentaries or books" you read or watch it won't give you a real actual idea of what it's like to be in our shoes.
>>55324747
I don't. I'm desensitized to the word. My white friends and I call each other nigger all the time. They even call each other niggers actually when I'm not even involved in the conversation. To be honest nowadays I don't even think about race whenever I hear it. I just assume whoever was called a nigger was...you know..being a nigger.
>>
>>55325088
Obama isn't good for us. He instigates race conflicts to pass legislation. He's no different than any other politician really.
>>55325396
>race mix
We don't really. Most blacks are with other blacks. To the ones that do..again that's their prerogative. I get hit on by some black girls, white girls, Hispanic girls, Asian girls, etc. It just varies based on the person. Whoever appeals to me is based off them, not necessarily their race but me personally I mostly fuck with just black girls, at least when it comes to dating.
>uglier on average
We aren't. I mean most people in every race are uglier or average. I think black people are ok looking. Some look good, most look bad. Same with every other race. I guess I don't really care but I've been called attractive before so I obviously know attractive blacks people exist.
>dumber
I think it's more so culture. At the end of the day I think your resolve to reach more successful and intelligent heights is more influential in achieving them than just genetic make up.
>>
>>55325663
>>55326147
Good luck. I hide during the day and at night you'll never find me!
>>
>>55325663
>>55326147
you look white, pedro
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 350x200
>>55326151
Yeah, it's weird to me how many Black Nationalists become Islamic when the Arab Slave Trade was larger and relatively more brutal than the Atlantic Slave Trade. And nobody ever mentions the major Jewish involvement in the Atlantic Slave Trade either...
>>
File: 20151109_122425.jpg (256 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151109_122425.jpg
256 KB, 640x480
>>55326697
I am going to slice your head off!
>>
>>55326729
Didn't you know that all Mexicans are at least 90% white?
>>
>>55327101
I never understood that, the whole black nationalism=Islam shit. I don't see how Islam is a religion of peace and I certainly don't see how it helps black people as a whole.

As to why Jews involvement are covered up...come on... Zionist Jews feed off geo-political sympathy and the last thing they want is for people to know that they have played or at least try to play the role of the oppressor rather than the oppressed.
>>
>>55327514
Why did my id change?
>>55327365
But why paco?
>>
>>55327459

Black Americans are 20% white, on average.
>>
>>55327762
Because my black boyfriend keked me
>>
>>55328182
We need to get this man some BBC stat!!!
>>
>>55328370
Yea pls
>>
Why is this okay but when whites make fun of black culture it's extremely frowned upon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWuJHbVZBQg
>>
>>55329070
Because of historical implications and sensitive people. I don't really care about racial humor towards blacks as long as it's clever and funny. Take for example it's always sunny in Philadelphia, they have episodes where they do black face and its funny. Dave chappelle does white face in some episodes and its funny. They both don't get shit because they're just poking fun and are not genuinely racist people but as to why MOST blacks people have a problem. It's because of racial animosity towards white people. History is basically seen through out perspective as white people giving a big fuck you to black people so the idea of humor like this is just seen as an additional fuck you.
>>
Why did you choose to be black?
>>
>>55329411
>our.
I'm on my phone. I'm just now noticing some of the typos. I'm not going to correct all of them, you know what I'm trying to say.
>>55329483
Why did you choose to be keked?
>>
>>55329769
What? Since when can you not say kek?
>>
>>55329769
I didnt. The people in my country voted for a right winged conservative party lead by a woman who literally said that multiculturalism failed. I also doubt that most of them expected for her to break our own constitutional laws.
>http://www.bamf.de/EN/Migration/AsylFluechtlinge/Asylrecht/asylrecht-node.html
>General emergency situations such as poverty, civil wars, natural disasters or a lack of prospects are therefore ruled out as reasons for granting asylum. The guarantee of subsidiary protection can be considered in certain circumstances.
>Recognition as being entitled to asylum is excluded in the event of entry to Germany via a safe third country. This also applies in cases where a return to that third country is not possible, such as where the country is not specifically known due to a lack of corresponding information from the asylum applicant.
>>
>>55329865
*kek*
>>
>>55329931
Why don't you just kill them off? Or kick them out if they won't assimilate? Kind of like a holocaust 2.0 type of situation.

Is it seriously that bad over there? I'm starting to see threads about where you can guys can move to en masse.
>>
>>55330281
>Is it seriously that bad over there?
I havent noticed it at all. But that doesnt change the fact that these people are ridiculous weight on the tax payers shoulders. I dont need a Muslim to mug me to see that the situation is impossible to control. That doesnt apply for the vast majority of Germans, though.

They wont accept that this is bad until someone raped their little girl, burned down their house or stole their car. At least our finance minister, who is one if not the most respected politician we have left because he isnt actually a politician, is starting to oppose Merkel. We will see how all of this turns out. The biggest problem is that this situation is hardly even salvageable.
>>
>>55320325
do you all have white palms, or is it just certain blacks?
>>
>>55330740
So why is it that the Russians have their Muslims assimilated but the Germans have not? What are you doing different necessarily?
>>55330782
What the hell kind of question is this? Yes. We all do.
>>
>>55331488
>why is it that the Russians have their Muslims assimilated
Germany isnt Russia. We have different values, a different social system etc. We hand out free money and hardly punish these people. Due to that they are aware of their freedom and that they can do whatever the fuck they want without anyone ever punishing them. The German government simply is too scared of the pictures of Germany forcefully bullying non-whites out of Germany.

You also have to consider a bunch of things.
a) Germans have been brainwashed for 70 years to hate their own nation, without national price you dont have anything to protect
b) Germany isnt a sovereign country, we still dont have a peace treaty with the Allies and are effectively occupied by their forced that are still stationed here
c) Germany doesnt even have its own constitution, the current one was written by the Allies and Artikel 146 GG specifically states that its temporary
d) there are plenty of rumors that Germany is still enslaved to the Allies for another 80 years, which means our government might not even make its own decisions
>>
>>55331969
Well fuck man...sorry?
>>
>>55332789
Idk why my id keeps changing
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.