[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING: Australia under SIEGE - Unrest at migrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Asylum-seekers-shipwreck--007.jpg (67 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Asylum-seekers-shipwreck--007.jpg
67 KB, 620x372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=amUxxBybnf0

Australia is dealing with a major disturbance at its controversial immigration detention centre on remote Christmas Island.

Unrest flared after an Iranian Kurdish asylum seeker who had escaped was found dead at the bottom of cliffs.

With reports of fences torn down and fires lit, the girlfriend of another detainee fears for his safety.

"I just shook... and cried...and I am petrified for him and all the others," said Nakita Regan, speaking from Sydney.

"They shouldn't even be on that island.…"

http://www.euronews.com/2015/11/09/unrest-erupts-at-australia-migrant-detention-centre

Ausfags, you've made your bed - now lie in it.

You could have stopped this. By being more sympathetic toward migrants. You treat them like apes.

They act like apes. And they are overcoming your people.
>>
Race war?
>>
File: christmas.png (700 KB, 1698x1037) Image search: [Google]
christmas.png
700 KB, 1698x1037
>>55319361
>>55319435

and nobody here gives a fuck.

he was just trying to get out of the camp, had no chance of getting to australia. We lock up asylum seekers(including kids) even if they want to leave the camp they cant.

pic is the distance between christmas island and Australia
>>
>>55319361
Stay strong ausbros

And work on those gun rights some please, it's for your own good
>>
>>55319361
SINK BOATS
>>
>>55319806
sounds like a smart idea

like a guantanmo bay

i hope these migrants get tortured and put on 4k live video

that will show the litttle shits you dont fuck with australia!!!

the lion will come
>>
File: 1445490952479.png (286 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1445490952479.png
286 KB, 500x495
>>55319361
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
>>
File: 1446838056008.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1446838056008.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
Serious question. Why don't you s3nd them to western Australia? I heard it's hostile as hell there with the wildlife and heat.
>>
>>55321251

we do our best mate

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-31596727
>>
File: USAUS.jpg (77 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
USAUS.jpg
77 KB, 457x376
>>55321476
>>55319806
>>55321251

We believe in y'all, AusBros.
>>
I also again push that refugees should hang in the desort.and they have 1 year to get there ahit together. The ship them back home... what am I missing..
>>
>>55321476
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-31596727

best news i've heard in a while

is it working?

aus is on its way to becoming the premier /pol/ approved flag.

lots of good things going on that culture
>>
>>55321615

We're a step ahead of you. We lock them up on an island off the coast of Indonesia for a few years while we 'process their claim' before sending them back. That way there is no danger of them escaping.

>>55321708

Well I haven't heard of any asylum boats arriving in a few years and the UN gave us a lot of shit about mistreating asylum seekers so we must be doing something right

>Detainees told Guardian Australia that fear of retribution from Serco’s emergency response team (ERT) was the main concern of people inside the compound, which was now “unliveable”.
>>
just unleash the Emus upon them...
>>
>>55319361
>They illegally enter and rather than being deported they're allowed in the country (though not where they wanted).
>They don't give up and end up falling off a cliff due to stupidity
>Now they act like niggers because it's somehow Australians' fault their own people are retards

It's like they're literally niggers. Not like something this minor would surprise me anymore though.
>>
File: reichehe.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
reichehe.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>55322002
Top kek
>>
>>55319361
Treat them with sympathy and you end up with higher rape and crime rates to "motivate" the non-Muslims to clear out

It's the same shit everywhere: Muslims cause the exact same problems everywhere they go, but it's always everyone else's fault the Muslims are acting up when their conquest meets resistance.
>>
>treat refugees like humans, they act like apes and the keks will tell you it's because you didn't treat them like humans
>treat refugees like apes, they act like apes and the keks will tell you it's because you didn't treat them like humans
>>
File: Europe.webm (2 MB, 1000x428) Image search: [Google]
Europe.webm
2 MB, 1000x428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gCK_S7p37o

Ode for Europe

RIP
>>
>>55319806
I fuckin' love you Aus. The savages no doubt murdered him purposfully thinking the inevitable left sob story would get them all to the mainland.
>>
>>55323367
>It's the same shit everywhere: Muslims cause the exact same problems everywhere they go, but it's always everyone else's fault the Muslims are acting up when their conquest meets resistance.

lol

if you said that on 99% of places on the internet, you'd be shadow-banned, banned, reported and have neckbeards jumping on you hoping it'll get them sex for bluehaired lard asses.
>>
>>55323447
I finally see how we should treat these welfare apes.
>>
>>55323920
But it's true.

When non-whites come to a white country, like territorial wolves they instintively go and hunt whites to "motivate" them throuh"random unorganized street crime" to clear the fuck out so they can claim chunks of other people's cities for their own kind.

EVERY black, hispanic, and Muslim neighborhood in white countries was once a "white" neighborhood until the whites were motivated to clear out through crime and violence.

When liberals talk about "diversity," whites get systematically purged out by people who only want to live among their kind in spite of coming to our countries.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.