[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the average /pol/ack have such a fundamental misunderstanding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: MensRightsArt-966x1024.png (74 KB, 966x1024) Image search: [Google]
MensRightsArt-966x1024.png
74 KB, 966x1024
Why does the average /pol/ack have such a fundamental misunderstanding of men's rights? Men's rights at it's core are simple, such as...

>Abolishing male circumcision in western societies
>Ending the cultural trend of claiming rape after consensual sex, and branding most men as rapists even if they do absolutely nothing to warrant that stereotype and accusations
>Refusing to allow the educational institutions to push girls ahead of boys in schools just because they are girls.
>Educating young men on wars and why they happen so our boys don't become more useless cannon fodder for the Jews
>Instituting equal prison sentences for women that commit the same crimes as men

I could go on and on. People laugh at men's rights, yet men face real problems in our man-hating societies, and they need to be helped too. I wonder why /pol/ thinks they are doing themselves any favors by denying this.

Oh, and this isn't about dating or sex, except maybe in the sense that men need to be protected from false rape accusations and general demonization by the media.
>>
>>55319245
We dont really have feminism here,so i dont care.
But i feel you,because you are canadian.
>>
>>55319245
Cross-pollenation from /r9k/ is a factor, as are the rising singles rate and falling birth / marriage rates.

But you're right. Return of Kings and the like are counterproductive at best.
>>
>>55319395

>Cross-pollenation from /r9k/ is a factor, as are the rising singles rate and falling birth / marriage rates.

I'm not sure what this has to do with my point though. /r9k/ is a bunch of frogposters, they are free to support men's rights if they wish, but I wonder what you meant by rising singles rates and birth/marriage rates, and what that has to do with my thread.
>>
>>55319245
>opposing a "muh rights" movement by a "muh rights" movement

sigh
>>
>>55319595
People aren't pairing up like they used to. Cultural forces have driven a wedge between the sexes and turned large segments of both populations (can't speak to the problems for the hermaphrodite community (not trans, fuck.dat)) into quarreling, divergent kindergarteners. Not an excuse, just a possible explanation.
>>
>>55319970

Well, like this guy seems to have done >>55319699, lots of people seem to believe that men are not allowed to form their own movements because we already have all our rights, and this is an incredibly dangerous position to take. No wonder feminist women think of most men as absolute beta/omega manginas, holy shit, we even see *ourselves* as trash on a gender-wide basis.

To be honest, in my opinion, I think this is good though. People not pairing up like they used to is a sign that things are not right, and something must change. /pol/ seems to expect young males to go running into the arms of m'lady en masse, and it will never work that way. Contrary to what the Internet thinks, even though many men are indeed pussy manginas, most of us will not lay down and submit ourselves that easily. I didn't want to make this about mating though, but you did bring it up.
>>
>>55319245
>that list

Not unreasonable at all, that's how it should be. It's just too bad they wont just say that instead of saying a bunch of hateful things about women.
>>
Why do MRAs demonize women so much?
>>
>>55319245

>XXXX's rights
>trying to claim you're a man

Crying about rights is for women you fucking pussy
>>
>>55321338

Go take a look at /r/mensrights right now, they don't hate women at all, please drop the whiteknight act right now. Apparently there was an SJW campaign to go on that subreddit and pretend to be for men's rights and then say a bunch of hateful things, it was all an act. Besides, considering all the ways men are slandered on the Internet, I don't give a shit if someone wants to criticize m'lady a little bit, and if people don't like it, they can go cry in a corner.
>>
>>55321356
You're thinking of MGTOW.
>>
>Abolishing male circumcision in western societies
>Refusing to allow the educational institutions to push girls ahead of boys in schools just because they are girls.
>Educating young men on wars and why they happen so our boys don't become more useless cannon fodder for the Jews
>Instituting equal prison sentences for women that commit the same crimes as men
These are mostly valid causes
>muh false rape claims that affect .00000001% of men
Usually if you want to say you're a ______ activist, you're supposed to concentrate on issues that affect a lot of _______.
>>
>>55319245
Nice false flagging.

10/10 for originality
>>
>>55321159
I guess I've not made myself clear enough. You can't build a functional society with a bunch of whimsical fuck that keep whining about their rights as x or as y.

You can be virtuous and teach by example or you can promote bellum omnium contra omnes, it's your "right", I guess.
>>
File: 1446848309467.jpg (119 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
1446848309467.jpg
119 KB, 470x586
>>55321445
>Go take a look at /r/mensrights right now, they don't hate women at all, please drop the whiteknight act right now.

So are the people who come on here and post hateful things about women and also screech about how men are oppressed while saying women should have no rights some kind of feminist false flags? I came here to make sure Jews get trolled as much as women and black people.

>Apparently there was an SJW campaign to go on that subreddit and pretend to be for men's rights and then say a bunch of hateful things, it was all an act. Besides, considering all the ways men are slandered on the Internet, I don't give a shit if someone wants to criticize m'lady a little bit, and if people don't like it, they can go cry in a corner.

I see. Another thing that will help people take you more seriously is if you don't just assume everyone who doesn't know and who isn't very emotionally involved in gender politics stuff, is on the opposite side as you. That's needlessly polarizing yourself against the entire world as the other side, making it seem like you're some fringe group with weird ideas, when most people would agree if it's really just what's on OP's list.
>>
>>55321567
Is there really a difference?
>>
>>55321445
>look at flag/ID

Oh, you are OP.
>>
File: aristotle.jpg (62 KB, 880x495) Image search: [Google]
aristotle.jpg
62 KB, 880x495
>>55321706
>appealing to virtue ethics
Damn, you guys still exist?
/pol/ really is a place for divergence from mainstream thought.
>>
>>55321706

Of course it's my right. And my point to you is that the current narrative demonizes males while demanding we bow down to m'lady, and most of us are *not* doing it anymore. I'm not going to be virtuous and get abused just so I can be a good person and then not be appreciated for it, that ain't who I am. Lots of other guys think like that too. I didn't even want to make this about mating, but it's very clear that you can't demonize an entire gender and then expect them to do the heavy lifting and be good little boys. That is a fantasy world.

>>55321784
>>55321895

Take a look at what I said in the OP. Do you see the part about fighting wars for Jews in there? Please don't make this into a "rawr lets defend women" thing. Jews are responsible for many evils, but at the same time, women benefit from feminist/gynocentric privilege, and it's worse than ever, and ignoring women and solely focusing on the Jews has proven not to work.
>>
>>55319377
Jeez feminists would get eaten alive here.
>>
>>55321445
/r/mensrights is the shit.
>>
>>55321445
White nationalists are the biggest white knights, putting white women on the highest pedestal possible. Always blaming the non-white male racemixer but white women are pure and innocent, probably brainwashed by the jews, the poor thing. #WhiteGirlsAreMagic
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.