[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're going to kill me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-58-39.png (94 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-58-39.png
94 KB, 540x960
Ausfag from older thread here.
I am not a shill.

I have updates:

I am followed evry time i leave the house, by a white SUV. If i stop, it is always hanging back far enough to turn a corner behind me amd disappear.
They are watching me and learning my patterns. I'll assume they can see this too.
All of you, listen to me.

THIS IS ALL REAL.

Don't be discouraged by the shills. We're onto something huge.

This is the happening I've longed for on here.

Hillary is having people killed.
I believe they will take me out soon.

These people are very, very smart.
You need to take EVERY possible precaution.

They cut off my internet access, but i bought and activated a new phone.
They will cut this one off too soon.

Keep digging, /pol/. I don't want to die in vain.

You need to find a way to show enormous amounts of people.

I do not regret digging. And i never will.

Keep digging. Don't you dare stop.

Bye guys. I had a fun time using this site.

If i can get some pictures of the cars pr something, I'll find a way to get them on here. I promise.
>>
dont you have police in that prison you call a country?
>>
I want /x/ to take their meds.
>>
>>55319079
Whereabouts are you cunt?
I'll keep an eye on the news.
>>
/x/, please go and stay go
>>
>>55319132
They work for the government.
The cars following me do not have plates.
I am smart enough to keep them out of it.
>>
>>55319079

why would hillary's goons spend so much money killing a /pol/tard in australia
>>
Good question.

Probably the sample reason they offed the other guy
>>
>>55319301
Because there is no such thing as borders now. TPP will be implemented. No matter where you go they will fucking extradite you.
>>
>>55319352
I meam same
>>
File: Shitposting.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Shitposting.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>55319079

Now this is shitposting.
>>
>>55319079
just shoot them, oh wait
>>
>>55319079
WE TOLD YOU THAT WE WERE WATCHING YOU, DO YOU WANT US TO KEEP FOLLOWING YOU ? STOP YOUR RESEARCH NOW, WE THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNED THIS BY NOW.
>>
feels good to know people who oppose Hilary are being killed :)

This Aussie is going to die in fear
>>
My internet is slowing down bigtime

I think this is it.

See you later.
>>
>>55319155
NEVER
>>
>>55319462
We do not like the way that you use google son. Your pills are getting a little TOO red. The youtube videos that you have seen, they have told you too much.

You should have known better than to click on that Dahboo7 video.
>>
>>55319538
I'm going to make this as loud as possible.

I built something to defend myself.
I am not afraid.
>>
>>55319592
Rot in hell.

HILLARY 2016
>>
>>55319700
You will lose
>>
>>55319719
I'll meet you there.

Later, guys.
>>
Nice paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>55319079
You got V&. It's not Hillary, though. It's Wal-Mart. You posted some pictures of fat ass Wal-Mart customers shitting their pants.
>>
Your shitposting ends now, roo fucker
>>
>>55319079
OP, if you're still here leave your info behind to someone who your trust to post it after he loses contact with you, in case fuck knows what could happen to you. Tell him to dump all the info you gave to him (including RL name and other stuff) so /pol/ would have a field day ruining Shillary's chances forever.
>>
>>55319389

My question was not how but why. If he had proof of hillary doing that kind of criminal activity he already would have posted it. Since he doesn't, what would killing him accomplish? It's not like anyone was going to believe him in the first place.
>>
>>55319079

fake and gay
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.