[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Female cop shoots and kills an unarmed man in the back,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1447078208935.png (276 KB, 607x351) Image search: [Google]
1447078208935.png
276 KB, 607x351
>Female cop shoots and kills an unarmed man in the back, while he's being tased
>Aquittal
[YouTube] Cop Shoots Unarmed Man in Back Lying Face Down in the Snow (embed) (shots happen 0:40 in)

>Los Angeles cops shoot a man in the head because they thought he was carrying a gun underneath a towel he brings with him during his daily walks
>People forget
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-man-with-towel-on-arm-shot-in-head-by-lapd-20150620-story.html

>6 year old gets shot
>Rage
>Head of state police calls it disturbing
>Two officers have been handcuffed

Why is this so? Do we only care about abuse if it happens to children?

Someone literally gave this answer in another thread:

>Because the children are vulnerable and helpless. Especially autistic ones. I know this might be hard for a aspie like you to understand.

So adults should continue to be abused?
>>
Children tug on the heart strings of most. It's just like how people make little tongue in cheek jokes about rape (oooh yeah a darrrk allley lol), but it you talk about fucking a kid or something like that, it's heavily combated, rightfully so.

It's all wrong, but no one gives as much of a fuck until something happens to a child
>>
>>55320093

Usually that's when people start making change. It doesn't seem to be happening whenever a cop shoots an innocent child. Police abuse is one of the cases that seem to not change at all!
>>
>>55320195
I mean, I think it's really accepted as a problem by most sane people. However, you have far more people that love the cops and military so much, that all rationality goes out the window.

In my experience with social media, every time a cop kills someone innocent, the boot lickers jump out of the woodwork and start sharing more support for the cops. It's really sickening. They go "WELL COPS LIVES MATTER, HE OR SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN (fill in anything that doesn't warrant a death).

In this case, you get OH WELL MOST POLICE OFFICERS AREN'T BAD, YOU CRAZY PEOPLE JUST POINT OUT THE BAD COPS DO, THEY PROTECT YOU.

It's an issue of perception and mentality. I don't mean to sound like a tinfoilbro, but it's blatantly being brainwashed.
>>
>>55320486

Police officers and bootlickers justifying the murder of innocent people seem to be the roadblock in the way to any progress.

I wouldn't call it brainwashing, it's just that these people DON'T THINK. They don't think from any other angle and are just fixed on this one position they have. Our society encourages that kind of thinking way too much.
>>
>>55318846

Cop lives matter. That guy shouldn't have been carrying a towel. It's suspicious and puts cops lives in danger because he could have been hiding a gun under it.
>>
>>55320621
>Police officers and bootlickers justifying the murder of innocent people seem to be the roadblock in the way to any progress.

You pretty much answered it, anon. Like you said, they don't think outside of a certain angle. That angle is their family member that may be a good cop. But more and more, we are having cops that not only are killing people, they are committing sexual crimes at a high rate. When you mix the two, you have a dangerous combination.

Someone that gets raped because they know they could be killed otherwise. I can't really say what I do for a living, but it is along the lines of overseeing this sort of problem. The sexual assaults are skyrocketing (obviously only what we know about) and it's leading more officers to think they are invincible and killing is apart of the job.

If you ask me, the whole system from head to toe is kinda fucked right now. An outweighing "your word vs theirs" in small and large court cases, and a miraculous failure of body and dashcams.
>>
people die, I don't give a fuck about your appeals to emotions
>>
Because this whole anti-cop twitter tween circlejerk has evolved into a very carefully curated political issue. The left, as with the illegal immigrants in Europe, are using children as weapons against the police. If a child dies because of police action (regardless of how justified the police were), all the left sees is dollar signs and votes. If an adult dies, then they have to deal with pesky things like scepticism and facts, which "derail the argument" away from anti-police bullshit and towards anti-nigger sentiments.
>>
>>55320996
>Someone that gets raped because they know they could be killed otherwise.

I've heard someone justify this by saying that the cops are getting blackmailed. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>55320996
>But more and more, we are having cops that not only are killing people, they are committing sexual crimes at a high rate

[citation needed[
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.