[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the voice of our generation , /pol/ ? Is he the political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1398956932083.cached.jpg (270 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1398956932083.cached.jpg
270 KB, 2000x1333
Is he the voice of our generation , /pol/ ? Is he the political mind representing us all ? Serious thread on John Oliver please, no memes.
>>
>no memes

I MEAN COME ON IT'S
>>
>>55318778
T W E N T Y F I F T E E N
>>
>>55318729
>voice of our generation

Fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>55318729
John Oliver is the equivalent of ZL (Združena Levica) over here my Slovenian anon.

I don't think he's a voice of our generation, he's a retard.
>>
>>55318729
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR PEOPLE!
>>
>>55319049
Ampak je leto dva tisoč petnajst!
>>
>>55318729
Go to sleep N'Keko
>>
Another HBO liberal hard-on. Oh, what laughs, Whitey is so evil. They should build a giant microwave oven and put him John liebovitz ("stuart"), and bill "smirking kike" maher inside it at the same time, turn it on, and let us watch die a painful death on primetime TV. Barring that, on "the day of the rope" I hope that don't beat him beyond recognition, bc I'd like to see the look on his face as he's hanged.
>>
Does anyone actually watch these shows live? I always assumed that not many watch it, but just watched the highlights youtube or when a clip gets spread on memebook or something.
>>
>>55321774
Not a fucking way HBO makes a dime on that show. Just like "girls" with no ratings, HBO keeps it on to brandish their SJW credentials.
>>
>>55321984
Intentionally making failure shows or movies is a classic tax trick. You make money even though people hate it and don't give you money because you get tax breaks for doing it.
Watch The Producers for an explanation of how this works.
>>
>>55321984
Wow, I just looked up the ratings. An article from Feb 2015 states that the first episode of his second season raked in 700,000 people. That would probably be the end of a tv series if it was scoring those ratings, consdering his salary is $2 million a year apparently as well.
>>
>no memes
NO MEMES? COME ON
IT'S
2 0 1 5
>>
File: idsdwodazoundbifteen.jpg (41 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
idsdwodazoundbifteen.jpg
41 KB, 349x466
>>55318729
IDS
>>
>>55318729
Looks very Jewish.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.