[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do neo-pagans actually believe their horseshit or are they just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: heathens.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
heathens.png
2 MB, 1024x768
Do neo-pagans actually believe their horseshit or are they just trying to be contrarian faggots who hate the Church?
>>
>>55318670
They are Satanist who believe they receive magical powers.
>>
Just contrarians

But people can be Christians out of contrarianism as well, like Milo
>>
>>55318670

Do neo-Christians actually believe their jewshit or are they just trying to be traitorous faggots who hate their ancestors?
>>
English pagans are just faggots who are trying to revive a religion that was completely destroyed. I could see some Gaelic speaking areas of the British Isles having some proper pagans though.
>>
>>55318670
CAnt hear you with all that jew cock in your mouth.
>>
>>55318973
>m-muh English not allowed culture or history!!!

>b-but it's okay when Scotland or other areas do it!!!!

Kill yourself c.uck.
>>
>>55318883
This.

Middle eastern faagotry should no place outside the middle east.
Whether you're jew, muslim or christian, you're still sucking Arab cock one way or another.
>>
>>55319057
M8 I'm serious, paganism has been wholly wiped out in the Kingdom of England and I'm suggesting that maybe in some Gaelic speaking areas you might find a handful of them still around. But to be honest even if you do find some I bet they're really hamstrung versions incorporating a fuck ton of Christian ideas.
>>
>>55318670
Contrarian faggots.

Their new age paganism buys mostly into D&D and larping, hippie drug culture and other subhuman milieu like transgenderism/feminism and communism.

If they were really into paganism, they would embrace Christianity which kept a number of pagan practices and has pagan ethics woven into its history with conquests and plunder.
>>
>>55318670
Christianity is just as much horseshit as paganism
>>
File: 1404059360151.jpg (58 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1404059360151.jpg
58 KB, 479x720
>>55319588
>>55318883
>>55319177
>>
>>55319177
Europe was forged under the banner of Christianity.
>>
>>55320063
We would have prospered no matter what.

The only thing you did by converting was betraying your furthest ancestors.
>>
>>55319946

Mixing your memes, there.
>>
>>55318670
Cultural marxism bred weird things.
>>
>>55318670
Only retards actually believe iin magic. It's cute when a cute girl does it but a grown man should know better.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.