[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else tired of hearing Ben Carson complaining about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Ben C.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Ben C.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Is anyone else tired of hearing Ben Carson complaining about
>oh poor me
>no one else has evuh been treated like this in a presidential race evuh

Ok, Kanye West, calm yourself down.

He's not only full of shit, he's getting treated very lightly for insulting the troops by lying about West Point.

All morning long I've heard nigger after nigger get up on the media and say poor Ben Carson.

Are you Ben Carson people serious with this shit?
>>
>>55318655
He's becoming an annoying nigger
>>
File: cars_the_movie.png (460 KB, 676x622) Image search: [Google]
cars_the_movie.png
460 KB, 676x622
>implying the media isn't wrong

sm.h at this fa.m
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1280x853
>>55318655
He's not complaining all that much. Wait until Shillary starts playing the gender card.

Also /lambright/! Truth-Honesty-Failures!
>>
He looked like a crazy beta on CNN this weekend.
>>
>>55318655
He's being treated with kid gloves because he's black. If any white candidate lied the way he has and made up crazy shit their campaign would be over and done with, Donald Trump included.

I'm starting to think he's taken a lot of credit for shit he never did, sort of like George Washington Carver and peanut butter.
>>
>>55318655
I did get annoyed after hearing him for the 3rd time. but it's not that he complains about the same thing over and over again, he simply doesn't have 2 stories about the same issue.
Literally, listen to 3 of his speeches, he always tells the same stories, the same jokes, and the same analogies. desu he sounds like he's trying to get everyone to hear them at least once.
>>
>>55318830
>He's not complaining all that much.
Are you for real, he said he's been treated the worst in history by the media, kek.

This is what Affirmative Action gets you, entitled little shits like Ben Carson.

Have you also noticed that all his head spokes people are black? Not even Obama did that.

He is the definition of affirmative action and its hazards.
>>
He's the only black Republican in the race

Look what they did to Herman Cain

http://www.politico.com/story/2011/10/exclusive-2-women-accused-cain-of-inappropriate-behavior-067194

Same website that did the hit piece on Carson
>>
>>55318655
The Politico article was a hit piece, and just about every single thing in it was a fabrication. You're probably a paid shill for the leftist media still pushing this slander.
>>
>>55319294
Politico confirmed for libel factory.
>>
>>55318722
Absolutely this. I thought he was a black man but these last few days he has been exposed as a straight up nigger.
>>
Ben Carson is a retarded lunatic, who cares if there are hit pieces on him or not. Every candidate is going to have at least one before it's over, and Carson is unusually vulnerable to one.
>>
>>55319725
Politico is an establishment rag. Prob originated from Jeb? megadonors...
>>
File: 1315451683185.jpg (28 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1315451683185.jpg
28 KB, 396x385
>>55318655
Honesty, Crason seems to be proof that race is genetic. Here's a guy with a good strict uprbringing, a high intellect and capacity for study, and look at his past. Attempted stabbings, thuggish behaviors, hammer inflicted matricidal attempts. And now, how is he any different than any other negro in the media? Sleepy Ben claims harassment and oppression, and blames others for his problems.He's getting an easy mode campaign so far because , like every other public figure who is black, he plays the race card when pressed.
It's not because he has a tendency to violence and lying. It's not because he is a ridiculously deluded christfag. It's because he is black. He sounds just like the rest of them.
Also, he's only taking a fraction of the flak that Trump has taken(the only candidate who can make fun of himself and not suffer a meltdown, going so far as to sit and take a comedy central roast for 2 hours ).And already he is decompensating.
>>
>>55318655
I fucked the shit out of Ben Carson
>>
Is he really that much of a sad nigger?
Who the fuck would want a crybaby for president?

Don't vote black.
>>
>>55320126
Yes, but leftist media the world over has been referencing the Politico narrative since it was released, and none of them are admitting that it was intentional misrepresentation and fabrications.
>>
>>55320169
/thread
>>
He started off as Uncle Ruckus, but now he's Stinkmeener.
>>
>>55318655
The put literally a tenth of the effort they have on Trump into him and it was enough to derail his whole campaign and ruin him. He's not presidential material.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.