[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to economists, free migration would double world GDP.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1375325642130.jpg (107 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
1375325642130.jpg
107 KB, 718x900
According to economists, free migration would double world GDP. What's so bad about free migration, /pol/?
>>
File: 1350310918671.jpg (236 KB, 644x930) Image search: [Google]
1350310918671.jpg
236 KB, 644x930
>>55318631
You get BTFO every single day, and yet here you are, asking the same question like it never happened.

Reminds me of what Hitler said about debating Jews.

Anyway, GDP is a piss-poor representation of quality of life. The average income and quality of life fore everyone would plummet to abysmal levels if we had no borders. You know this.

don't forget to sage, folks.
>>
What is "race to the bottom" for 500, Alex.
>>
>>55318837

>The average income.. fore everyone would plummet to abysmal levels

The total income in the world would double but the average income would plummet? That makes no sense.
>>
>>55319094
Yes you dumb mother fucker the Jews make a gorillion dollars on the suppressed wages of third world shitters.

Net gain all around, net loss for the everyman.

Fuck off.
>>
>>55319094

Increased productivity and income generation does not automatically mean increased wages among workers, namely due to technological advancements and globalization/immigration.
>>
File: lel.png (259 KB, 391x395) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
259 KB, 391x395
This thread is posted multiple times a day with the same picture
>>
>>55319094
>The total income in the world would double but the average income would plummet?
There's only so much of the pie to go around. Is this really a hard concept for you to grasp? This would only be compounded by the fact that most of that GDP you tout would go into the pockets of the powerful forces that back such globalism.
>>
look at the countries these migrants hail from

then look at their GDP

shit breeds shit
>>
File: jew 404.png (15 KB, 225x219) Image search: [Google]
jew 404.png
15 KB, 225x219
>>55318631
>According to economists
>>
G .. guys .. guys think about this for ... guys this about this for a second.

Hold on. Guys, you see that guy? He has 5 dollars. We have only 2 in total.
Guys, what if we take his 5 dollars? We will have like ... 14 dollars.

... guys?
>>
>>55318631
But who will make profit?
>>
>>55318631
>believing the economic jew
>>
>>55318631
Post source for that statement first. Then we can talk.
>>
>>55319826
> Me seeing Algerians posting

I always like to ask? Atheist? Views on Islam, migration?
>>
>>55319688
No one, not even the rich. Living standards will be averaged and be about those of India and China all over the world.
>>
>>55318631
>The economy is everything!

fuck i hate this
>>
>>55319419
Then someone should post the counterargument multiple times a day.
>>
Labor migration lowers the existing labor rates of higher income workers. Businesses will always try to lower their number one expense (labor). GDP is meaningless if workers can keep their wage increases above the inflation rate.
>>
File: gdp.jpg (162 KB, 1297x831) Image search: [Google]
gdp.jpg
162 KB, 1297x831
>>55319867

http://pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83
>>
>>55318837
>You get BTFO every single day, and yet here you are, asking the same question like it never happened.

>Reminds me of what Hitler said about debating Jews.

lel i had the exact same thought

it's really creepy just how many threads on 4chan are pure shill/sliding threads. i'd say between 30 and 50%.
not only that but semi-related subboards are being invaded, too. there is shilling/automated threads on /fit/, /sci/, /int/ aswell.

always the same lines, same images, same retarded pseudo-arguments. everything they say is easily refutable, but it's such a gigantic quantity that you cannot possibly argue against all of it successfully.
i could browse /pol/ as a full-time-job 8h a day and wouldn't be able to adress 10% of the shilling.
>>
>>55318631
LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>55318631
>Citation needed*
>>
>>55318631
The economic world is obsessed with continuous growth, this mindset is unsustainable on every single level.

Instead of changing, the people with the majority of the worlds wealth attempt to follow the exact same ideals and maneuvers.

The most successful nations across the world are witnessing their native populations failing to meet the reproduction quota.

Instead of applying societal legislation, to promote core family values and larger families through benefits, they do the unthinkable.

They pump third world immigrants into these once successful nations. Knowing full well that these societies churn out children endlessly.

A crowbar is taken to the western mould, it is bent and warped as third world nationals are forced into the ill fitting containment.

This will result in the destruction of the West as we know it. But the richest care not. Their statistics indicate growth!

Lets see how far economic growth will get you when the world IQ plummets, while crime rates skyrocket and police forces buckle under corruption.

How far will it get them, when the earth itself is in ruins in the pursuit of "muh growth"

Then again, it would seem that many political decisions are fuelled by a future agenda, as silly as it once sounded the pursuit of a some form of world government.
>>
>>55318631
here is why that is a bad idea

the only people who benefit are the third world migrants who get to live in a first world country usually on benefits and the rich who own and invest in the businesses who would employ these migrants..

Most people , the so called Middle Class will suffer from the increased crime the migrants bring, increased diseases and the overall increase in population which will make formerly pleasant areas over crowded nightmares more resembling the third world .

its a bad idea which should be rejected but most people are too stupid to think and see ahead and to understand they can and ought to act by electing government who will prevent it
>>
Because that GDP goes exclusively to all the poorfags from ME and Africa, and comes out of your pocket and salary

Liberal, globalist economics who measure everything in terms of company "growth" and profit are a tumor on this world
>>
>>55321715

See >>55321715
>>
>>55318631(yes YOU, fucking C:U:C:K)

change the fucking picture for once, jesuschrist.

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
>>
>>55321715
>Goldin
>Hertel
>Feyrer
>Moses
>Klein
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.