[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you honestly say white privilege doesn't exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10
File: me_btw.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
me_btw.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
How can you honestly say white privilege doesn't exist?
>be black kid
>born into poverty and crime
>never get anywhere in life

>be white kid
>born into wealth
>still complains even though they had success handed to them

>inb4 le 50 years since civil rights meme
Do you honestly believe all the wrongs whites did to blacks can be reversed in 50 years?
>>
Too bad you were born in the US then...
>>
File: 1446766519834.jpg (31 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1446766519834.jpg
31 KB, 960x540
>>55318534
Niggers aren't human
>>
>>55318615
>>55318657
As I expected from redneck wannabe nazis
>>
>>55318534
See, what you did there, my dishonest friend, was tie social status to race.
>>
I know this is bait but heres your reply

>be me
>white
>born into wealth
>everything goes to shit
>now in poverty and a criminal
>now i have to work my ass off to have any semblance of life
>not going to get on welfare because fuck that
>doing my best with what I have and trying my hardest
>either it gets better or i kill myself

now if i was a nigger id have gotten on dem programs and continued being a criminal. white people know how to work hard, why the fuck else are they stereotyped as successful and wealthy in the eyes of SJWs and minorities? Privilege is created by working your ass off
>>
>>55318534
Obviously it can't be reversed in fifty , but things are getting better as the country moves into the future. That said, affirmative action is pretty bullshit. As long as you're moderately intelligent, you have it pretty good
>>
Sounds more like wealth privilege to me.
>>
>>55318534

Why does it matter what race you are?

>be poor any race

It is mainly a broken home issue. Niggers have the most broken homes so they are the most shit.

Also you are a racist faggot for thinking only niggers are born poor and that every white is born into wealth.

Fuck off shitskin.
>>
>>55318534
Is anyone forcing any black to keep on living in white majority countries?
>>
>be me
>white
>born into abject poverty
>lived in a tent for the first year of my life, camper for years after
>in college getting a degree in chemical engineering
>>
>>55318534
White privilege, as you describe it, centers around the idea that whites enjoy a standard of living high above that of blacks automatically because they're white, and that black families and lives are the norm.

This is wrong. We, the white people are the norm. We are the middle class standard of living. The black families are at the bottom of the curve, because their lives are shit. So the way they perceive it is that they are the standard of living and we are the elite upper class, when in reality white people are the middle class standard of living and blacks are just shit

It's not a privilege to lead a normal life
>>
>>55318534
>born into wealth
>born into wealth
>born into wealth
>born into wealth
>born into wealth
"B-but anon it's not class privilege, it's racial privilege"
>>
>black people never escape poverty
>rich white kids never have to work

These memes are getting a bit stale desu.
>>
>>55318534
Even your ID shows the colour of your skin
>>
>>55318534
>be black kid

>be black kid
>born into wealth

>be white kid

>be white kid
>born into wealth

The race is not the privilege factor here
>>
>>55318534
i will admit that black unprivilege exists

blaming it on whites is just stupid though
>>
>>55318534
>implying all white are rich
How fucking stupid are you niggers?
>>
>>55318534
>be white kid
>get beaten by dad every night

>be black kid
>born into wealth with 2 loving parents

Even if the case presented by you is more likely to occur in the US, in some cases just the opposite takes place.

It's a question of class divide, not racism or privilege.
>>
>>55318534
>be black
>work my way up from poverty
>get called an uncle tom

Black """"culture"""" is a cancer.
>>
>>55318534
I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm saying it doesn't matter. Different thing.
>>
if true, you are not unpriviledged because you're black, but because you, like most blacks are poor.
Unfair, yes, but nothing can be done about it without resorting into communism
>>
Niggers just have extreme inferiority complexes so whenever something bad happens to them it's the whiteys fault
>>
>>55319122
Seriously go to south Africa or something lol
>>
>>55318534
I don't really care if it exists or not. If it does, I hope it doesn't go away because I care about myself way more than you, nigger.
>>
>>55318534

>Whites are never born into poverty
>>
>>55318534
>be black kid
>never get anywhere in life despite scholarships and gubberment programs being thrown at his face all his life

>be white kid
>born into middle-class
>still complains because they had to work for their success when niggers don't work nearly as hard and get recognition just for being black

If anything, we've proved that blacks are naturally inferior
>>
>>55318534

That's class privilege, not racial privilege.
>>
>>55318534
White privilege was earned.

Besides I don't see you fucking off to a nigger infested country? If you don't like white privilege, leave like your ancestors left like a coward!

Scum.
>>
>>55319576
That's life.
>>
>all these whiteys claiming class privilege
I wonder who put blacks at the bottom :^)
>>
>>55318534
>every whit kid is wealthy
Fuck off
>>
>>55319400
Sucks, I'm sorry man.
>>
>>55318534
> Be Indian
> Fucked for life

You black fuckers are getting shit ton of support in USA
>>
>>55318534
>every white kid is wealthy
Fuck off
>>
>>55318534
>black kids can't be born wealthy
>white kids can't be born poor
Racist assuming all blacks and whites are the same
>>
>>55319728
If blacks are equal, how can they be kept down by an equal? Why not just band together and use your super flying-pyramid Egypt technology that you developed thousands of years ago to change things?
>>
>>55319508
>Seriously go to south Africa or something lol

What's your point?
>>
>>55319750
They are wealthier on average than the average white German or Frenchman. Cost of living is higher in those countries too.
>>
I don't belive whites did anything wrong to blacks, if it wasn't for whites they would still be swinging around thru the trees with a bone in their nose in apefrica :D
>>
>>55318534
>All black kids are poor
>All white kids are racist

And you're calling me a racist?
>>
>>55319400
this tbph

>be black
>be born into a not-ghetto
>live a normal life
>you are now an uncle tom

>be black
>don't blame white people for your problems
>you are now an uncle tom
>>
>>55319843
>come to our home
>kidnap us
>enslave us
>we dindu nuffin
We could've been the most advanced continent in the world, but whitey had to come wage war on our peaceful civilization.
>>
>>55318534
What legitimate white privilege do black people actually complain about though?

It's not easier to get hired if you're white. It's not easier to get into college. niggers complain about schools not being tailored to their needs...what they really mean is that they aren't as smart as the white kids. they get stopped by police more because they commit more crime.

The only 'legitimate' concerns they have are always the inevitable products of being a minority: i.e. people stereotype you, the things you like aren't completely mainstream, advertisements and movies aren't tailored towards you the majority of the time. what kind of entitled fucking bitch thinks the majority of culture should be tailored to their minority? fuck off to a black country then if it's such an issue.
>>
>>55318534
The problem is.. blacks get too much children, without looking at their goddamn financial situation, while we whites usually only get children when we are financially secured. thats what our problem is too few children = every day closer to extinction.
>>
File: 2015-10-22-niles-i.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-22-niles-i.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
>>55320000
first quads nice
>>
>>55319966
it's bait lads.
>>
>>55319913
>education is biased against blacks
So you're saying blacks are stupid?
>>
>>55318534
The fairy godmother has heard your wish, Tyrone, and once you're shot when robbing an Asian convenience store (very soon), you will be reborn as a blonde blue-eyed man in rural Ukraine.
>>
File: 1440302138965.png (2 MB, 4179x6889) Image search: [Google]
1440302138965.png
2 MB, 4179x6889
>>55318534
It doesn't exist it's just an excuse for being a failure.
I agree class plays a big role in how you will end up later in life but what has someones ethnicity to do with anything?
Meanwhile dindus in America receive free stuff only based on their skin tone.
>Pic related
>>
>>55318534
>Be black
>Born into poverty and crime
>Given support and programs designed to uplift you

>Be white
>lol fuck you cis scum
>>
>>55318787
Yeah. I'm not against Blacks or anything bro. I can't even drop a N bomb without feeling bad for it. I'm gonna tell you though. Blacks tend to be the problem on these situations determining sucess. They got a lot of precedent with not helping themselves. Work your ass off and make the right choices. Good luck bro.
>>
>>55318534
I will admit white privilege does exist. It takes its expression in the form of superior genetics
>>
>>55320062
>bait
Keep on denying your crimes whitey. We were kings until the white man came and enslaved us. It won't be long until your race is held accountable. We're winning back our rightful place as top dog.
>>
>>55318534
>Too stupid to rise above
>It be dem whiteys fault desu senpai
>gibsmedat
>>
>>55320165
>cringe: the post
>>
>>55318534
Who makes parents of said black kid engage in crime?

I was born to a life of pretty abject poverty by American standards (literally raised in a shack in Southern Appalachia), but never felt compelled to indulge in much crime.
>>
>>55318534
Because it's rich privilege. It has nothing to do with skin color.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
>>55320107
If you're especially virtuous in this life, maybe even in a more urban area.
>>
>>55319400
Your an example to follow. OP should follow your example.
>>
>>55320188
you've got a lot to learn about shitposting my friend
>>
File: 1419799279944.gif (336 KB, 175x272) Image search: [Google]
1419799279944.gif
336 KB, 175x272
>>55320000
checked
>>
>>55320287
>confusing a joke for shitposting
>>
>>55319728
I used to not hate blacks and then I met a bunch like you. You don't know the difference between difficult and impossible, and until you do, whites will continue to hate you.
>>
>>55320188
Yes and this country having 128 murders is surely not because of white people oh no its because of you fucking niggers ruining it, my british ancestors made the infrastructure that allows the niggers in this island craphole actuall surviv long enough to produce intelligent citizens. Before they were freed the majority of these coons lived in the islands like literal cavemen, all of you fucking niggers are the same.
>>
Laughing at these mad whiteys
We gonna destroy your race for what you did. The white woman loves BBC, and your men are starting to worship it. Then you will be crying about black privilege after cleaning our mansions for a dollar.
>>
File: hellothere.jpg (87 KB, 451x539) Image search: [Google]
hellothere.jpg
87 KB, 451x539
>>55319966
>be white
>go to Guinea thinking its a poor country
>It's actually pretty nice, Muslims dress colorfully and respect Christians,vice versa
>no agriculture or basic jobs because jungle can provide any food like the garden of eden
the i realized most african-americans were whining, greedy, and never looked at their actual history...
>>
>>55318534

That's not white privilege you fucktard, that's rich privilege.
>>
>>55318534
We can Reverse the Racism directed at you by sending you back to Non Racist Africa
>>
>>55318534
>>be white kid
>>born into poverty and crime
>try to move up in the world and create a better life for their children.
>>
>>55318725
>strawman
>ad hominem
>>
>>55320502
Why would we go back when we're winning the war? Over 50 percent of Americans believe white privilege is a thing. You guys are a minority.
>>
>>55320398
>We gonna destroy your race for what you did
You're destroying your own homes and your own beliefs and people just to be a puppet of the Liberal media. You'll be caged and exhibited around as zoo animals after the jews are done using you
>>
>>55320478
Is Guinea really as good a place as you say?
>>
>>55320218
Yeah I fucking hit that guy instead of OP.
>>
>>55318534
Lel.

Keep believing in "white privilege" and you will never get anywhere. You are your own enemy and as long as you don't free your mind you will never reach your dreams if you even have any.

This privilege bullshit is the greatest destroyer of women and minorities and it's not even being pushed by white males.
>>
>>55320287
Tbh Family I never expected it to go this far
>>
>>55318534
>be me
>be white
>born into 6 figure salary home
>dad dies when I'm young
>Mom gets 1500/mo on life insurance, no money
>Mom can't hold a job because depression/anxiety
>Couldn't afford to send me to a technical school alongside high school
>Got a job and paid for it myself
>Kept working my butt off with no free time for fun
>Now I'm 23, have full time job making $20/hr
>Have every weekend off
>Party all weekend

You have no excuse.
>>
File: 3generations.jpg (133 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
3generations.jpg
133 KB, 530x970
>>55318534
Asians are doing very well in "white privilege" America. It is culture. It is family. It is work ethic. It is self-respect. It is love of opportunity. It is mindset. Asians have it, and blacks, by in large, do not.
>>
>>55320788
It was great, everyone came up to me asking why i was visiting they were all very friendly and they had an election right after i left so i guess they are stable politically.
>>
>>55318534
>be minority in another race's country
>expect to be 100% equal

lel this wouldn't happen anywhere. only whites are demanded to treat everyone living in their own countries equally

non-whites should be grateful to be living in Europe in the first place, not demanding more
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 388x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 388x290
>>55319031
Fucking exactly. I'm brown, building walls, and making $ like white. Niggers just complain. End of story
>>
>>55321346
B-but muh model minority!!!!!!!!

DOESNT COUNT MODEL MINORITY MODEL MINORITY!!!!!!! MAAAAADUUUULLLL MAINOOOOORRRRIIDDDEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>55318534

Its not white privilege. It's actually black underachievement. They commit the most crimes in their communities even though identical communities of other minorities can't even be poorer than them.

Rich blacks do just as badly in school that poor whites do.
>>
>>55318534
White privelege isn't even a thing anymore

>Be white
>Be shit on for existing

>Be black
>Free gibsmedats for existing
>>
>>55318534
That wouldn't even be privilege you're whining about there. That's called LUCK.
>>
Pahahah; at least you filthy niggers get to live a life.

In your home country, spooks get roasted and chopped up every day without mercy.

Ooga booga, spearchuckers.
>>
>>55318534
It's nobody's fault your parents were smoking crack and whoring around while everybody else's were studying and working.
>>
>>55321400
I kinda wanna visit now.
>>
>>55318534

>How can you honestly say white privilege doesn't exist?

I don't. I just disagree it's some evil thing to be fought.

White privilege is something our ancestors fashioned for us. To spit it back at them, simply to enrich other people who hate us, is unthinkable.
>>
>>55320327
ironic shitposting...is still shitposting
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.