[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany To Lower Educational Standards For Benefit Of Migrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: germany.jpg (64 KB, 416x447) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
64 KB, 416x447
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/09/germany-lower-educational-standards-benefit-migrants/

The German interior minister has announced his intention to drop educational standards in the country to help migrants get into school or find a training place.

One of the greatest barriers to integration for new migrants is access to jobs, which in highly developed Germany requires a qualified workforce — something which newcomers almost entirely are not.

To counter this problem federal interior minister Thomas de Maizière has said the standards long exacted at state run schools will have to be dropped, as the system struggles to provide for the tens of thousands of new, unplanned-for pupils .

Rapidly growing class sizes as Germany’s young population balloons and the number of teachers and classrooms available fails to catch up are now officially accepted as a fact of life by the German government. Former staff are to be brought out of retirement to teach German to migrants, and present staff are being asked to work extensive unpaid overtime, reports News4Teachers.de.

>Rapidly growing class sizes as Germany’s young population balloons
>Germany’s young population balloons
>natives getting replaced with shitskins
Where were you when Germany died?
>>
File: 1442484497878.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1442484497878.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>55318469
Y E S
E S E
S E Y
>>
File: trolland.jpg (61 KB, 416x447) Image search: [Google]
trolland.jpg
61 KB, 416x447
>>55318469
>>
Please tell me we have a new reich soon?

I'm scared /pol/. ;_;
>>
I was on pol, spitting against the hurricane.
>>
>>55318469
If it's some conspiracy by the elites, which seems very likely at this point, then it worked brilliantly.

The best way for the elites to control the population is to monopolize education, especially so good education.

You will see a quiet rise in expensive privet schools, where the rich can segregate their children and give them excellent education. This was happening somewhat in the past, bu the rift is only going to grow.

Not only because of lower standards, but because it would be impossible to meet even these lower standards with half your class being low IQ Africans and Arabs with no culture for learning and respect for order,rule of the law and so on.

The damage done here can't be reversed (unlike some theoretical program to send the invaders back if the real right comes to power.)
>>
>>55318469
>that pic

At least we get to serve under the Lion of Damascus; as long as Assad's in power, I don't have a problem with it.
>>
File: 337-nogermany.jpg (261 KB, 1000x776) Image search: [Google]
337-nogermany.jpg
261 KB, 1000x776
>>55318469
Should have done pic related and saved time
>>
>>55321076
too bad you only got the rebels, the ones loyal to Assad are currently fighting for him
>>
File: 1444519831894.png (487 KB, 922x796) Image search: [Google]
1444519831894.png
487 KB, 922x796
>>55318469
This can't be real, surely I've boarded the ruse cruse by mistake? Tell me this is a joke.
>>
>>55322750
No nigel, this is real. Welcome to the downfall of Europe.
>>
>>55322750
The whole point of this was to get millions of low-skilled serf-tier workers. You have to understand that Germanys middle-class is poor compared to the rest of europe, MILLIONS of germans are employed yet live on the poverty-line.
>>
>>55322750
Partly real. At least to my knowledge, that was not an announcement but just a suggestion.
Still doesn't make it acceptable.
>>
File: spooked ya!.png (1002 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
spooked ya!.png
1002 KB, 900x900
>>55318469
>unplanned-for pupils
>>
Naw, you're right, it seems a much-better idea to have them be locked out of the workplace, I'm sure they'll just sit and twiddle their thumbs instead of resorting to illegal means to support themselves and their families.
>>
File: 1416862015511.jpg (45 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
1416862015511.jpg
45 KB, 650x427
>yfw perfidious Teuton dies in your lifetime
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.