[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is a big old fat lyin' jew so popular among college kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: url.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2064) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2064
Why is a big old fat lyin' jew so popular among college kids?
>>
>>55317566
Millennials are stupid and poor.
>>
>>55317566
>among college kids
Gee it couldn't be because he's offering free college could it?
>>
he's just like their professor
>>
>>55317610
>free
I want this meme to end.
>>
>>55317566
Because he stands for everything your typical hipster stands for. Free this, free that, blacks and Hispanics are innocent babies butchered by the evil white man
>>
File: 1446603109116.jpg (82 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1446603109116.jpg
82 KB, 720x479
>>55317566
>>
Because he wants to end the war on women, he blames the problems of our society on white men, wants to give dindus more stuff, and FREE COLLEGE.
>>
Because he actually talks about issues and isn't a fucking clown like 90% of the republicunts.
>>
File: Borowitz-Trump-Vietnam-1200.jpg (106 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
Borowitz-Trump-Vietnam-1200.jpg
106 KB, 1200x799
>>55317566
Why is a big old fat lyin' blowhard with gaudy tastes so popular among bitter men?
>>
>>55317566
The kids are afraid to form their own opinions, it's about peer pressure and ostracism. Go along with the herd and won't get singled out.
>>
>>55317566
Because he's a big old fat lyin' Jew.
>>
>>55317566
Don't talk shit about our Jewish Overlords you fucking traitor.
>>
>>55317704
Why not just eliminate currency? Then everything would be free
>>
He's a master of all the meaningless buzzwords that 20-something liberals love to spout. He doesn't have any real policies, he has no ideas about foreign policy or how economics work, but DAMN IT he says things about equality and minorities and trans rights and pay inequality and all this fabricated shit that liberals love to go on and on and on about.
>>
>>55317610
>be in college RIGHT NOW
>want to not only be responsible for paying for your own college debt, but also now want to be responsible for other people's college debt, for life, after you graduate
God damn why are people in school so dumb? Like, what's the point of school if not to teach people?

>inb4 indoctrination
I know... Fuck.
>>
Sander's plan could roughly work, but only by hyper-intelligent AI. Government ran by people will never ever be smart enough to allocate resources itself.
>>
Entitlement society.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q3vZ8_XCMfA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>55317916

Oh wow, how come didn't I think of that before?
>>
>>55318133

https://youtu.be/q3vZ8_XCMfA?t=352
>>
>>55317851
Am 24 college male. No bitterness detected. How the fuck could I be bitter when Trump is the forerunner? Literally one of the best keks I've had in 24 years.
>>
>>55317566
free college=bread
>>
>>55317704
>Bern offers free stuff
>CALL IT A MEME
>>
>>55318470
It's not free if you pay into it with your taxes, so yes, it is a meme.
>>
>>55317566
DUDE
>>
>>55318572
FREE THINGS
>>
>>55317851
Because even though he has no chance of winning, he still makes the race actually interesting to keep up with
>>
He offers free college
Kids are told college is the way to the future, and you can do anything and get paid for it
Then they spend shitload of money thinking oh I can spend $200k on Liberal arts degrees because hey that sounds more fun than ACTUAL WORK PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU HAPPILY FOR IF YOU'RE COMMITED.
But they're told by all authority, teachers, governement, and even parents "get college, and your set for success "
And at the end of the day, they're kids. Impressionable, naive and ultimately innocent, they're indoctrination is really from the hands of poor education because it's all about worrying about offending people
When the reality is that school systems are limp wristed pussies are genuinely just afraid being called racist and being sued
But the reality is after post columbine terrorist attack (YES TERRORIST ATTACK, ERIC Harris specially said he didn't want to be a pussy shooter but wanted to BTFO Timithoy McVeigh. Not a fucking bullied teen), this country has been keked and after 15 years we are seeing the effects of coddled kids; anygry, upset, blaming others for everything, and have no reason to pursue the dead American dream.

That's just the way I've seen it overall.
>>
>"FREE" Stuff
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>Muh evil 1%
>Speaks like a humanities professor

Most college kids have a real world experience of 0%, but most importantly, they don't understand economics. So when some man who speaks like their english professor is offering free stuff, of course they'll take the bait.
>>
The kek lifestyle is becoming really popular with college kids.

My sister in law broke up with her boyfriend because he asked her if she would have sex with other guys. I shut you not he was Jewish and a Bernie fan.
>>
File: 1383333996436.jpg (81 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1383333996436.jpg
81 KB, 720x540
FREE COLLEGE N' STUFF BREH
>>
>>55318514
That's the joke, millenials believe the 1% are gonna be the one paying the taxes if bernie gets elected
>>
>>55317566

He's aware of the naivety of American millennials. He tells them exactly what they want to hear.
>>
Bernie is the most sane of the candidates and talks about issues that young people care about.

Kids don't care about getting free shit, they care that they're not getting shit that should be a human right. Why vote for Trump? He's part of the problem. he doesn't give a shit about you. all he cares about is money.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.