[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM YOUR FATHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: imurfather.png (412 KB, 853x484) Image search: [Google]
imurfather.png
412 KB, 853x484
I love me some progressive soup :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZOMY2sOnE
>>
>2 dads
absolutely fine
>kid is the wrong race
why
>>
I love how the second dad just comes out of fucking nowhere when they zoom the camera out. Like a big fuck you to anyone who doesn't like it.
>>
>>55317592
fuck you fag
>>
Everything that's wrong with the western society in 30 seconds.
>faggots
>brown kid
>star wars
>>
Anyone watch that show "Modern Family"? Good god what a shitty piece of propaganda. I watched it way back when I was blue pilled and found myself laughing like twice during all half a dozen episodes I caught.

But now that I see it for what it is, good god what a fucking shitty show. Some spic kid a product of interracial marriage, faggot dads bringing up a baby, all the rest of the shit. Fuck.

Might as well rant here instead of making a shitty thread sliding real threads. OP already made this.
>>
>>55316989
This is the most hamfisted thing I have ever seen
>>
Can you not see it is for pure publlicity reasons? It gets a reaction out of both sides.

You got pissed, you posted it, and now I know Campbell's exists. Congrats on successfully being a pawn in a marketing scheme.
>>
>>55316989
Fuck the comments on gay videos always lead to a religious debate. I'm an atheist who doesn't believe gays should raise a child. People always assume if you're pro-life or anti-gay adoption or any other 'right-wing' ideology then its because you are a Christian (they never say Islamic). Its very easy to shut down debates with these retards because they can't offer any argument other than religion. They just start name calling or saying you're wrong or uneducated about the subject.
>>
>>55318405
shut up and eat your soup kucklord
>>
Welp. Never ate campbell's before, still won't eat it now.
>>
Well campels soup you just lost my business.
>>
>>55316989
>mfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1uTsqJVAeo
>>
>>55318640
kek
>>
Kek /pol/ BTFO again
Can't wait until straight people aren't allowed to own children
>>
Did you guys stop eating Cheerios when they aired that commerical with the biracial kid and her white mom/black dad parents?
>>
>>55317592
>2 dads
>absolutely fine
Maybe in Keknada.
>>
>>55318943
I assumed that /pol/ was behind the comments that go it taken down.
>>
>>55318943
kekios!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbWeH9cztHw
>>
>>55318943
Isn't that still a man and a woman?

Isn't Darth Vader on the Dark Side? Would make more sense for this commercial desu.
>>
>>55318943
except there is no rational reason behind being against interracial marriages except muh white race

having same sex parents is literally bad for the child according to a number of researches from the last 10 or so years
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.