[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate on Obama so much when George W. Bush is clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11
File: entitlement.jpg (42 KB, 400x520) Image search: [Google]
entitlement.jpg
42 KB, 400x520
Why does /pol/ hate on Obama so much when George W. Bush is clearly the worst President we've had in decades, basically everything he touched failed.

>9/11
>Iraq
>No Child Left Behind
>Economic Collapse
>Leaking of Sensitive Information for political gain
>Halliburton
>Vallerie Plame

He is literally the epitome of a sense of entitlement.
>>
>>55316895
>why don't you spend more time being critical of a guy that isn't the president and hasn't even been in the political sphere for the better part of a decade
Don't you have some dicks to be sucking, OP?
>>
>>55316895
Because Obama didn't reverse course and try to fix his mistakes and made them worse
>>
>>55317323
This.

But also >Economic Collapse was because of Dodds/ Frank bill under president Clinton.

>No Child Left Behind
How ca you blame anyone for the fault of niggers that's just a joke.

>9/11
Can't blame hi for causing this either he wasn't president for 9 months and haven't declared war on anyone at this time.

>Iraq
He won this Obama handle it like shit after the fact doesn't take away you could argue he should have never attacked them in the first place.

The rest I don't remember enough about to care to disagree with.

Also there is plenty of shit to blame on Obama who is the president now not someone who hasn't been for almost a decade.
>>
>>55316895
>Bush worst President
Stopped reading there. Get some real education and not women studies, OP
>>
I wouldn't mind Obama as a president one bit if it wasn't for TPP. Also obama has a tendency to really slather on the obnoxious pc bullshit, like when he said christians need to apologize for the Crusades, that Trayvon was his son and a good boy, and his incessant shilling for faggots despite claiming that marriage was only between a man and a woman a mere 10 years ago.

Also the Fast and Furious scandal. Seriously, why did everyone forget about that one?
>>
>>55316895
at least bush never did pic related
>>
>>55318407

bush did stupid things every three days, it was awesome.
>>
>>55318407
>>
>>55316895
>911
He didn't do it
>leaks
Obama
>Iraq
Obama
>nclb
Now eclb
>economic collapse
Thinks president does that
>halliburton
General Motors
>Valerie plame
Novak

Literally nothing
>>
Uh OP what dont you understand about mission accomplished?
>>
>>55316895
I'd rather have another bush for 8 years than another Obama for 4
>>
>>55318026
Not only that, he expanded some of the worst Bush bullshit.

targeted drone strikes on American citizens, anyone?

Thanks, Obama!
>>
>>55316895

He was Putin's bro
>>
File: Awlakix-large.jpg (23 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Awlakix-large.jpg
23 KB, 490x368
>>55318747
>Targeted drone strikes on American citizens, anyone?
There's a limit to how far you can push "American Citizenship", and this Durka propagandist crossed the fuck out of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 413x395
>>55318673
>>
File: BushKiss2.jpg (38 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
BushKiss2.jpg
38 KB, 400x333
>>55318825
And a great lover of Sunni extremists.
>>
>>55316895
>9/11
Happened a few months into his first term, literally Clinton's fault
>Iraq
I'll give you that
>No Child Left Behind
Written and passed by congress, not Bush
>Economic Collapse
Clinton signed the repeal of Glass Steagall
Greenspan was first appointed by Reagan
>Leaking of Sensitive Information for political gain
What?
>Halliburton
Cheney's fault
>Vallerie Plame
What does this have to do with Bush?

Meanwhile under Obama:
>worst racial relations since the 60s
>Iraq, Syria, and Libya, all of which he tried to deploy American troops to
>doubled the debt in only 6 years
>Obamacare is a failure
>got keked by Putin
>>
Bush is irrelevant, he wasn't even at the helm of his administration most of the time, he was just a face for Cheney and Co. to accomplish what they were going to do. Obama is a much bigger failure, he barely "fixed" Bush's mess, and even expanded certain policies, but his failure stems from his hubris, he wanted to appear as this highly-educated man who would come and be the peacemaker, accomplish all these "firsts" and leave a legacy, but instead he's managed to incur blowback on almost every single policy he's tried to pursue.
>>
>>55316895

>hate on Obama so much when George W. Bush
>implying I have to choose one or the other to dislike
>>
File: New York Post.gif (35 KB, 251x330) Image search: [Google]
New York Post.gif
35 KB, 251x330
>>55318055
>Dodds/ Frank bill

As long as we make believe that derivatives trading and giving AAA bond ratings to toxic assets along with predatory lending or decreased regulation had nothing to do with it

>9/11 Can't blame hi for causing this either he wasn't president for 9 months

Yes you can
>>
>>55319580
I think they were blaming Obama for random street crime and traffic jams in his first week in office.
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (57 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
57 KB, 416x431
>>55319023
Bush can completely be blamed for his pants-on-head retarded reactions to these crises.
Even where you don't find him culpable for the actual crisis (and really the President isn't psychic, and even educated people don't foresee every problem in their field of study), his reactions to them were Pure Terrible.

And like his Poppy, you can TOTALLY hold Bush responsible for the shenanigans of Cheney and Rumsfeld, guys W let have free reign to mire American deeper in the shit. Those were W's lieutenants, serving at his discretion.

>Meanwhile under Obama
What a complete load of horseshit
>>
>>55319859
>Bush can completely be blamed for his pants-on-head retarded reactions to these crises.
Like what?
>his reactions to them were Pure Terrible.
Like what?

I don't blame Obama for the secret service debacles, or for Biden's pedophilia.

>What a complete load of horseshit
What exactly is wrong with a single one of these statements?

>>>/d/ailykos
>>
File: AR15.jpg (34 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
AR15.jpg
34 KB, 432x324
>>55320098
Let's see....Invading and occupying a destablized Iraq with a blank check written to "do something about 9/11", letting his cronies Fiddle while New Orleans drowned, being a deer in the headlights as the financial crisis boiled over. Not to mention reducing Americans to a bunch of flinching terror-alerted chickenshits under a Big Brother State "because bad people hate our freedumbz".

>I don't blame Obama for the secret service
Regardless of whether you do or not, they pale compared to Rumsfeld's arrogant mishandling of the wars as Secretary of Defense, and Bush allowing him to be arrogant on national television even while it became clear he didn't have fuck-all of a plan after we weren't "greeted as liberators".

> or for Biden's pedophilia.
Yeah, Biden's touching people totally comparable to Dick running a Shadow Government under Bush's nose with W as much a figurehead as anything.

I laugh at you putting all the decades of simmering racial tension on Obama's doorstep.
Obama has been almost too careful about committing us to foreign chaos
It was either shore up the trillions in Wall Street Losses, or Depression 2: Electric Boogaloo. Would be less of a problem if Congress weren't valiantly protecting the vast incomes of our overlords
Obamacare is not a failure, objectively
I'm all for Russian Dumbass hopping into the Quagmire, he can laugh at us while he's up to his neck in it.
>>
>>55318055
He is to blame for the precise and unarguable reasons that

1. He was President, and as such is responsible for the protection of the nation, which he clearly failed at

2. His own CIA chief knew that the hijackers were in the country training at flight schools.
>>
File: 1at1KVJ.jpg (61 KB, 612x540) Image search: [Google]
1at1KVJ.jpg
61 KB, 612x540
>>55318328
Are you me?
>>
obama can never be as bad as a dynasty unless his children become pres

lookin at u shillary
>>
>Bush was a bad president meme
Hi Leddit, this is no longer 2008
Obama hasn't done anything to drastically improve anything
He's literally dindu nuffin: The President when it comes to ISIS, Black Lives Matter, Economic reform, etc
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.