[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any white male who takes part in the "sexodus" is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: cucks.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
Any white male who takes part in the "sexodus" is a beta faggot who deserves to be keked. White men throughout history have been the drivers of civilization and have been through far worse shit than you have. White men have battled starvation, disease, and the bitter cold to build this great country. They believed in themselves, and they raised their offspring to continue their hard work. For you to sit back and play video games and complain about "muh divorce rape" is absolutely shameful. White men have been through far worse and it's about time you stop looking for excuses not to talk to the opposite sex.
>>
>implying being keked is even possible when you don't have a waifu
>>
Men throughout most of human history were motivated by their need to protect and provide for the opposite sex. Now that is no longer necessary therefore most men no longer find motivation to achieve great things.
>>
but being kekolded is my fetish
>>
File: uDmPDSs.gif (1 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
uDmPDSs.gif
1 MB, 255x191
>>55316837
Who cares? The future is inevitably a jewish reign.
>>
>>55316837
>stop looking for excuses not to talk to the opposite sex.
I'm divorced. I spent a long time paying child support. Please explain to me why I should give up my freedom again? Oh sure I could marry some younger woman and create another family but to what end? Make more children so I can pay more child support? No, I don't think so. Western civilization dies with me,OP. Have fun carrying the weight on you're own.
>>
OP is an ugly bitch that no man wants to touch.
>>
>>55317534
Want to be my friend?
>>
>>55316837
Now we don't have to to anything. We don't have wars to win, we don't have to experience starvation, disease nor bitter cold. We don't care about this sick world, and why shoud we?
Noone seems to need men, everything and everybody becomes more, and more feminine.
>>
>I'm Ying you're being a kek if you don't want pussy anymore
>Implying the pedestal society has so long put pussy on isn't riddled with unnecessary strife and loss
>Implying men haven't been doing this for ages(protip:it's called the military class)
>Implying I care about sex at all
Chemical created emotions to force us to breed can be curbed if you stop giving a fuck and just pay attention to your life instead of your dick anon
The myth we've created about it is far mire powerful than the actual act itself
>>
I only wish to live long enough to see women realize their mistake when achmed and jamal are in power.
>>
>>55316837
>White men throughout history have been the drivers of civilization and have been through far worse shit than you have.
No, Mediterranean people were.
Whites were fucking their sisters and eating shit.
>>
>>55317736
There is still poverty, disease, and starvation in the world. There is still plenty of work to do.
>>
>>55317973
They won't. Masculine dominant Jamal and Ahmed is exactly what they want.
>>
>>55318047
These are mostly 3rd world problems, so these aren't important issues at all.
>>
>>55318030
This is the first google image result for "Mediterranean people are not white"
>>
>>55317470

See, this is the type of weak subhuman killing itself off.

They're doing the right thing, at least. We don't need them.

They'd probably be the ones running around trying to restore racial unity in the upcoming race war.
>>
>>55316837
>woman act like stupid entitled cunts
>everything is rape for them, even complementing
>they are literally worse then a loyal dog companion

Yeah ok anon, you keep feeding their egos and keep chasing their shirts while they treat you like shit.
>>
File: 1444259330059.png (54 KB, 229x255) Image search: [Google]
1444259330059.png
54 KB, 229x255
>all these virgins defending being keks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.