[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you call yourself a Christian and hate niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Pepe the Frog.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
Pepe the Frog.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
How can you call yourself a Christian and hate niggers?
>>
>>55316618
Thou shalt not kill.

Turn the other cheek.

Most Americans will be going to hell.
>>
>>55316618
Christians - Humans
Niggers - Niggers
>>
Who said I called myself a Christian?

Dirty Jew cult
>>
How can you call yourself a Christian and like capitalism?

>it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God
>>
I don't have them. I am just capable of admitting that we are not equal.
>>
>>55316666
>t. Satan
>>
I don't hate niggers. They're pawns of jews and traitor whites who are trying to destroy the first world middle class
>>
>>55316721
You forgot the second part of that verse, m8
>>
>>55316618

Great question, anon. The obvious answer: abandon Christianity.
>>
>>55316618
For the people living in country that were (part or fully) black at their creation (US for instance) you can't.

For the people living in countries that have always been white, it's a duty to protect the identity of the land of their forefathers:
"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you."
>>
>>55316879
Good goy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.