[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heil Höcke!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Selection_114.png (328 KB, 863x484) Image search: [Google]
Selection_114.png
328 KB, 863x484
Face it, Hans. You will never have a leader as based as Björn Höcke.

> Björn Höcke, of AfD - Altertive fur Deutschland

> greatest voice of the new right-wing German nationalists

> gives killer speeches that draw crowds of thousands of flag waving Germans

> has the balls to happily wave German flag

> says that Germany belongs to the Germans

German version of the 14 words at 13:37 [watch the whole speech, its great]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjlKO6hCRoc

Rousing street speech at PEGIDA rally with large crowd. Sings German anthem at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kspogoPhOE
>>
File: 1ae.jpg (83 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
1ae.jpg
83 KB, 604x403
>>55315939
And he is also a fan of russian football club!
>>
>>55317061
ahahahahah LEL
>>55315939

Yeah, the guy is based as fuck. Is that true - if you vote AfD you can lose the job in Germany?
>>
File: 1446577209681.png (614 KB, 600x1601) Image search: [Google]
1446577209681.png
614 KB, 600x1601
>>55317907
Its a big mystery, we will see in 2017
>>
>>55315939
As I've said earlier, there is still hope, there is still a way.

We're not all asleep, we're not all mindless yet.
>>
Does he have a chance of winning?
>>
File: 2007-02-05-ABC-GMA-Assad.jpg (43 KB, 632x334) Image search: [Google]
2007-02-05-ABC-GMA-Assad.jpg
43 KB, 632x334
>>55318517

topkek. Saved
>>
bump, whens the next kek elections?
>>
>>55319712
Probably not. Elections are in 2017 and by then merkel will probably grant refugees the right to vote.
>>
>>55318517
Lol 2017. As if Germany will last that long against the Muslim hordes
>>
>>55320317
Not if someone puts a bullet in her first.
>>
>>55321002
I honestly think she's going to get assassinated by one of her own guards.
>>
>>55321106
I don't get how there isn't any autismo out there with nothing left to lose who will legitimately A hero (not an) finally set a fucking example.

There has to be someone out there. People over there are so riled up and all they need is to stop waiting for someone else to rise up before they do. But if it has to happen how come there's nobody out there willing to take one for the team? Assassinate Merkel, shoot up a mosque, something.
>>
>>55315939

Remember hans, her vote has the same value as yours :)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=881_1446996197
>>
>>55317907
Depends. If you shut up about it, nothing will happen.

But yeah, people will fire you for it. They legally can't but they will find another reason.
>>
>>55321570
I wonder what will happen to those people if he really will become the next bundeskanzler and kicks the scum out of our country.
>>
>>55321570
>They legally can't
Wrong. Most contracts even have specific clauses for this sort of shit. The company can simply claim that you are a risk to its reputation. There are plenty of ways to get rid of you.
>>
>>55315939
ja, ja. germany belongs to the germans and so on...nice meme, herr höcke. let's pretend that ww2 never happened and that russia is our best friend now and that america is evil. hauptsache merkel must go! wir sind das volk!

daily reminder that
usa, russia, france and the brits will never, niemals allow germany to be a strong, independent, nationalistic germany ever again.

https://youtu.be/821R0lGUL6A
>>
>>55315939
>Girl on the left of Björn at the PEGIDA rally
plz be my waifu
>>
>>55323583
>usa, russia, france and the brits
You mean germany won't allow germany to rise again.
>>
Bjorn hocke the man we need to lead the world
>>
>>55321737
Just dont tell your company who you voted for
>>
>>55321737

Than get yourself a lawyer, you don't even need a good one. Those kind of clauses are null and void when afd is still a legitimate and legal party in Germany. You can't fire someone for exercising their right to vote a legal party.

It's called Wählernötigung and is illegal and punishable for up to 5 years, § 108 StGB

Of course they will fire you for revealing your power level spouting "Maas is Goebbels" at work though. You obviously should be careful to never provide anybody with a target.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.