[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winston Churchill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 9756.jpg (12 KB, 205x284) Image search: [Google]
9756.jpg
12 KB, 205x284
This fat drunkard who orchestrated the disastrous Gallipoli Campaign during World War I is actually considered one of Britain's twentieth century best.
>>
He won WW2
Isn't that enought?
>>
I admit he would be fun to hang out with. but his almost absolute xenophobia of the Germans and his imperialist attitudes while running the country and empire probably caused more problems than they did solve. still he kept good wit throughout his life and could drink toe to toe with Stalin so that above all else is respectable.
>>
>>55315908
I know. What a shame.
>>
Lol u mad nazifag
>>
>>55315908
>Get the ANZACs slaughtered in WWI
>Leave Australia to fend for itself in WWII
I wonder if Aussies hate him.
>>
>>55315974
>give some speeches and drink champagne while the Americans feed and defend his starving island
>won
>>
>>55316357
Educated ones do, yes.
>>
>>55315908

Fucking faggot gave us Tito. Wish Stalin murdered both of them
>>
>>55316437
>champagne
It's way deeper than that
>"Mr. Churchill enjoys a drink. At home or on travel, at work or on holiday, Churchill drinks a glass of dry sherry at midmorning and a small bottle of claret or Burgundy at lunch. To Mr. Churchill a meal without wine is not a meal at all. When he is in England he sometimes takes port after lunch, and always after dinner. It is at this time that his conversation is most brilliant. In the late afternoon he calls for his first whisky and soda of the day... He likes a bottle of champagne at dinner. After the ritual of port, he sips the very finest Napoleon brandy. He may have a highball in the course of the evening."
>>
>>55316437

This.

Russia and the U.S. defeated Germany. Churchill cowered in a bomb shelter after France capitulated praying to God that Russia or the U.S. jumped in, otherwise his ass was screwed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.