[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims are devil worshipers. Pic related, the morning star,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Islam.gif (6 KB, 299x269) Image search: [Google]
Islam.gif
6 KB, 299x269
Muslims are devil worshipers.

Pic related, the morning star, clearly an reference to Lucifer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
makes sense, it would explain why so many muslims behave like criminals. they're 70% of france's prison population.

they're a wicked people.
>>
If u spek slowly i can understend veri well

Lula 2018

Lacra mais
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 425x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 425x236
>>55315852
REEEEE

Fuck you. I can have fanboys too
>>
>>55315852
Oh shut up. They're simply warlike because of the shit my government and the U.S have done.

Come here and talk about the *cause* not the effect:

>>55311343
>>
>>55315852
In fact if you're really truthful, you need to see the other side of the story as well, then quantify meaningfully.

Idiot pawns....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BruDM7HmbH0
>>
>>55317389
Your kidding right? Obviously you haven't read the Quran.
>>
>>55315852
The fuck is this shit? Islam has nothing on Luceferiansim, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism
>>
>>55315852
when europeans were busy burning books and killing scientists , it was muslim arabs who were saving books and producing scientists , the roles have now switched ,but hate like this wont take you any where :)
>>
>>55318174
None of which you or your people were involved in, Apu "Arab-Kek" Abdullah.
>>
>>55318174
>Europeans burning books and killing scientists
>talking about the Soviet Union which curbed stomped your people for years

Nigga, Soviets aren't even remotely human, so stay assblasted.
>>
>>55317555
Thanks Azim. Like anyone believes Muslims on any question
>>
>>55318174
It's a myth. The "Islamic Golden Age" didn't have anything to do with Islam.

And what have you done lately? Defaced the grave of Abdus Salam for being an Amadhi Muslim? Cut the paychecks of Pervez Hoodbhoy?
>>
>>55318174
Mudslimes are as bad as eurokeks at burning books
>>
File: 1446423669583.jpg (83 KB, 650x567) Image search: [Google]
1446423669583.jpg
83 KB, 650x567
>>55321319
You are among the retards of this game of chess, you idiot pawn.

What I'm simply saying here, is that you need to know what caused this, not pointing at the effect or the scapegoats.

What *caused* this? And here comes my reply with a video of George Lincoln Rockwell.

pic and video related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw

And both pics and videos will be a retort against you thinking that I'm a middle-eastern or arab or what have you.
>>
>>55315852
From what I've learned the Morning Star is Jesus, and is benevolent. The Evening Star is what's evil, Jesus and the Anti-Christ are two polar opposites (I also believe them to be brothers, twins), two different spectrums denoting the rise of light, and the fall of light. Both are stars of twilight, but each of them hold very different meanings, one clings and holds the darkness in high regard, the other good and light.

Basically a state of dominance, a point of measurement, where one passes on into the next state of alignment.
>>
>>55321542
>The "Islamic Golden Age" didn't have anything to do with Islam.
Except that the scientists were Muslim. Where's your brain Steve?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

find out who the true devil worshipers are faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.