[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India's GIBMEDATS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 246009198364805452_o0jhs7zp_c.jpg (56 KB, 554x415) Image search: [Google]
246009198364805452_o0jhs7zp_c.jpg
56 KB, 554x415
India wants their gift back several hundred years later.

Here's hoping the Queen tells them to fuck off

>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/india-sues-the-queen-for-return-of-stolen-100m-koh-i-noor-diamond-a6725951.html

They want a diamond but can they poo in loo?
>>
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>55315822
were all keks now desu senpai
>>
>>55315822
tell them to come and take it britfriend

oh wait they will and you will let them kek
>>
is there a nation on earth that gets more butt frustrated than india
you saying what you son of basterd bich
>>
>>55316877
This, to be honest, family.
>>
>>55315822
if you britcuks give it back, we are no longer friends.
>>
I actually support India on this. As long as it fucks over your retarded monarchy then I'm all for it.
Also Rotherham so fuck you guys and fuck your dumbass queen in the ass.
>>
>>55315822
>British Lawyers instructed by the “Mountain of Light” group to return the stone, said they would base their case on the Holocaust (Return of Cultural Objects) Act, which gives national institutions in the UK the power to return stolen art.
>>
Fucking Indian givers!
>>
>Bollywood star Bhumicka Singh, also part of the group, said: “The Koh-i-noor is not just a 105-carat stone, but part of our history and culture and should undoubtedly be returned.”
So why aren't they demanding all their immigrants back? Clearly human lives are worth more than a stone, correct?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.