[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump = o'reilly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: oreillyreeee.jpg (30 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
oreillyreeee.jpg
30 KB, 780x438
isn't o'reilly basically trump? gets mad easily, touts overly-simplistic "common sense" solutions, muh traditional values, etc.
>>
>>55315652
The simplest solution is usually the correct one.
>>
>>55315652
>muh traditional values
Has Trump really said this?
>>
What's wrong with common sense?
>>
>>55315910
Feelings
>>
>>55315652

O'Reilly don't want to kick out the illegals. That's where they differ.
>>
>>55315652
but oreilly looks like a douche bag. trump on the other hand, is likable
>>
>>55315760
he's an anti-vaxxer and said he supports "traditional marriage." he's dogwhistling to them

>>55315910
if it were actually common it wouldn't need to be appealed to. if someone has to say their idea is "common sense" they either don't have any factual basis for their belief or are overestimating the simplicity of the problem
>>
>>55316336

>if someone has to say their idea is "common sense" they either don't have any factual basis for their belief or are overestimating the simplicity of the problem

Or it really is just common sense and your society is so fucked up that it's lacking in such a thing. Considering I'm talking to an American, I'm probably right.
>>
>>55316386
If it isn't commonly held, can it really be called common sense?
>>
>>55316336
>anti-vaxxer
>Anti-vaxxing is a traditional value
wut
>>
>>55316386
if everyone just appealed to "common sense" rather than thinking deeply about problems we'd still be huddled in caves fearing the sky god during thunderstorms

we'd still think the earth is flat because i mean, look around you, it's flat!

we'd still be doing bloodletting instead of advancing medical science because i mean there's no way there are microscopic little bugs in your blood!
>>
>>55316645
i'm talking about the current set of people that vote GOP. things like climate change denial and being anti-vaccine play well w/ this crowd. just read the comments on any relevant article linked by the Drudge Report if you don't believe me
>>
He has Trump's petty name-calling but then again I've never seen O'Reilly go on Twitter and pick on random figures he disagrees with
>>
>>55316798
he predates twitter. if you've never seen his TV show he has a section called "Pinheads and Patriots" where he calls people he disagrees with idiots (pinheads).
>>
>>55316645
oh and i forgot he literally started the idiotic "birther" movement
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.