[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Muslim refugee in Germany to German citizen: "You G
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1423761805670.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1423761805670.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>Muslim refugee in Germany to German citizen: "You Germans are not getting any children. We make 7-8. That is by Allah's design, so that we will conquer you. We will marry your daughters, and they will wear a Muslim headscarf. Your daughter will have a bearded husband. That's how it is."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
>>
That video is literally older than a white europe
>>
He's just saying how it is. It's not the fault of Muslims that white people aren't having kids.
>>
>>55316999
this.

>m-muh supremacy
possibly, but with birth rates <2 there wont be any supremacy left within time.
>>
>>55316999
Muslims don't have kids either, his point is moot. Second or third generation immigrants have the same amount of kids than the natives almost everywhere. This is a well known phenonemon.

Second or third generation immigrant kids will become just as degenerate as the native westerners, and while Ahmed is in the mosque praising Allah his daughter Fatima will be in the club sucking off guys and generally being a whore.
>>
File: 1427268951685.png (10 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1427268951685.png
10 KB, 211x246
And cück just sits there taking it all instead of kicking the bacon out of that shitskin.
>>
File: bornintimeto2.jpg (325 KB, 551x654) Image search: [Google]
bornintimeto2.jpg
325 KB, 551x654
>>
>>55317047
t. Mahmoud
>>
>>55317145
I thought with Muslims, this trend was reversed. The first generation integrated fairly well and the subsequent generations became radicalized.
>>
At this point Europe deserves it. Maybe in 1000 years aliens will reverse engineer white Europeans Jurassic park style when they visit the ruins of what was once a pretty decent civilization.
>>
>>55317213
Im blonde blue eyed and so is my gf. i just cant afford having children at this point. i would like to see blonde and blue eyed people within 200 years on the surface of this planet but for now it doesnt look good.
>>
>>55317247
Radicals are a small minority. Second or third generation kids dont even go to the mosque anymore.

They love memeing about Allah and Mohammad but they dont folllow the rules of their own religion and women are whores hiding behind a scarf because of muh honor.

It's pathetic really.

Go to any western euro club and you'll find these muslim girls there being drunk skanks like everyone else.
>>
I think I like muslims now.
They just make germans their bitches
>>
>>55317450
>i just cant afford having children
Doesn't stop Mahmut and Esra from having 10. You are just a faggot that comes up with excuses.
>>
>>55317517
>excuses
sure. if making my way to being head teacher and still keeping up my job as a researcher in educational science on the side is an excuse - give it up for Franzl here.
>>
>>55317145
>Second or third generation immigrant kids will become just as degenerate as the native westerners

This is wrong, you couldn't be more wrong actually.

2nd and 3rd generation Muslims in Western countries are more radical and conservative than their elders or 1st generation immigrants.
>>
>>55317587
Just get some Merkelgeld
>>
>>55317587
>my race is dying
>but I wanna fix it
>b-but m-muh job

Seriously Heinrich stop being such a selfish cunt and plow that bitch until your flat is filled with the sound of babies!
>>
>>55315584
Just means we'll have to beat our old record
>>
>>55316999
>>55317047
This is why you enforce borders and let those subhumans shit out kids over in their shitty lands.
>>
File: British Flag Anime.jpg (65 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
British Flag Anime.jpg
65 KB, 500x320
>>55315584

Come here to talk about the *cause,* not the effect, chaps.

>>55311343
>>
>>55317453
>>55317145
Literally doesn't matter what their religion is. They're still shitskins.
>>
>>55315584
I would be fucking LIVID if I were a European
>>
>>55316999
It's the fault of politicians and academics for enforcing feminism which drastically lowered birthrates and then trying to make up for those missing numbers by importing hostile 3rd world shitters.

Whatever could go wrong, right?
>>
>>55317517
I'd like to give my children a good life, not one heavily influenced by child support and social money.

Most of the families with a lot of children here in Germany (more than 3) live in run down houses. Their kids have to play with the toys from their 4 older siblings and wear their old clothes. New shoes? Perhaps one pair in two years. They don't have enough money to get healthy meals and most of the time their children end up utterly fat.

I've seen it often enough, sadly. Not just the muslim ones too. Some people just don't give a shit about giving their children a safe and good life because they don't know better. I wouldn't want my kids to grow up like i had to, with two siblings in one small room.
>>
>>55315584
>the end of feminism in my lifetime
Well, I just look at the bright side.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.