[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What race would an Israeli Jew be? From what I know being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: LLe73y9O.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
LLe73y9O.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
What race would an Israeli Jew be?
From what I know being a Jew means you believe in Judaism or w/e.
But what would be their ethnicity or race?
>>
wherever their parents came from
>>
Where do most of them come from though
>>
arab

the mizrahi are all arabs, only sephardi and ashkenazi jews are white
>>
>>55315309
the fucken jews come and they take palestine land, they are jews! they have big noses and they steal land and fake holocost. a jews raec is a jew, jews say they come from juda but acterly they come from the behind of shayttan!!!
>>
>>55315309
Most Ashkenazi kikes are Turkish mongrels that slithered out of Eastern Europe. The Sephardic ones slithered out of the Iberian peninsula.

They're all sorts of races.
>>
>>55315309
They are both a a religion and a nationality.
So Hebrew nationality, part of Semitic group, part of shitskin race.
>>
>>55315446
Ancient Babylonians mixed with everyone else.
Ashkenazi Jews are closest to Northern Italians
Sephardic to Spaniards
Arab Mizrahi Jews - Arabs
Russian Jews - mixed Ashkenazi with Slavs
Ethiopian Jews - 100% Ethiopians
>>
>>55315543
come down, abu mahmud. Go molest a child or something.
>>
>>55315309
Holly fuck i swear if seen that guy posing in some pictures as an angry muslim !!!!
>>
>>55315633
Now be honest with me,do ashkenazi jews look down upon their brethren (mizrahi,ethiopian jews)
>>
>>55315309
asheknazi jews are converts so how the fuck are they 'race'
>>
>>55315309
arab
>>
>>55315633
>Ashkenazi Jews are closest to Northern Italians
I refuse to believe this. I don't want to be a kike
>>
>>55315633
So if Israel is mostly Mizrahi Jews which are Arab Jews, why do they kill other Arabs
>>
>>55315543
fuck this is a really well done troll post. you put this shit on vice's facebook page and you are guaranteed replies.
>>
>>55315309
Israeli Jews would be Semitic, just like their Arab neighbours!
>>
>>55316032
dude sadly its true. look at the dating patterns. every Jewish guy has dated Italian girls and every Italian guy has dated a Jewish girl.

look at the family dynamics. they pretty much match up.

i don't like it either (i am no fan of glitterly affliction t-shirt wearing, hair gel using, bloated, over accessorized mamas boys) but but if you got to new york its pretty obvious they our two tribes are consanguineous.
>>
>>55316040
Why did Caths and Proddys attack each other in Ireland . .. they are both Irish Caucasians?
>>
>>55315309

Most Jews are the result of Semites breeding with various other (usually Caucasian) population groups.

Ashkenzim are Jews/northern Europeans.

Sephardim are Jews/Mediterranean Europeans.

Mizrahim are Jews/Arabs.

There are a bunch of smaller groups that are Jews/random, like Indian Jews, Chinese Jews, black Jews (Beta Israel types, not the crazy American "we wuz Hebrews!" type), etc.
>>
>>55316272
its my understanding that the "caths" do not consider the "proddys" irish. they seem them as brits who overstayed their welcome.
>>
>>55316263
>New York
>Norther Italians
Most people I've seen there are southerners, even in the surnames.
P-please I don't want to be a jew
>>
>>55316356
>P-please I don't want to be a jew

oh like i want to be associated with Italians.
>>
>>55316352
Welcome to the crazy world of Norn Iron.
>>
>>55315681
>responding to b8
You should know better Chaim
>>
>>55315811
Do whites look down upon blacks and shitskins in your country?
>>
>>55315975
they are khazars, the rest of the Jews are Sepharic and Arab, and some African Jews who get sterilized
>>
>>55316378
Can we just pretend that this conversation never happened? It will be a secret, ok?
>>
>>55316356
you get the jew smarts but are still italian, it's win-win

t. italian american
>>
>>55316032
Most Ashkenazi Jews are basically indistinguishable from the locals in N. Italy.
First European Jews were men and married local females in the Roman Empire.
>>
>>55316543
what conversation.... i never had a conversation... who is conversating... i was just here looking at a collection of cartoons on my Asian cartoon image board.
>>
>>55316040
It's 50/50
Nobody hates Arabs more than the locals (Druze, Cherckes). Arab Jews next, then Russian Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are last.
>>
>>55316541
No.
Khazars are Tats or Mountain Jews from Caucasus. They live in Israel, Germany and US now.
>>
>>55315469
Even they have some Arab ancestry.
>>
>>55316554
I know, I know. I'm sure we will be the next /pol/ meme
>Italkikes XDXDXD
>>55316623
I've honestly never seen an Ashkenazi, I'm just memeing. As >>55316554 said jews are pretty smart, so I won't complain if I'm mixed with jewish blood
>>
>>55316727
Druze are Arab

>>55316805
No, there is no such thing as a white Jew, the Ashkenazi came from Khazars who mixed with Europeans
>>
>>55316805
>Mountain Jews

Kek. Are there Forest Jews?
>>
>>55316720
That's the spirit
>>
>>55316922
>Khazars who mixed with Europeans
But Khazard didn't even met Europeans, except in Kiev when at the same time Khazars coexisted with Vikings, Slavs and proper Jews.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievian_Letter
>>
File: 04097.jpg (44 KB, 638x307) Image search: [Google]
04097.jpg
44 KB, 638x307
>>55316982
>Forrest Jews
pic related
>>
>>55316922
Correct!!!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.