[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/, how the fuck do we save Sweden? Is it over, should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: neetlyfe.png (542 KB, 499x598) Image search: [Google]
neetlyfe.png
542 KB, 499x598
Hello /pol/, how the fuck do we save Sweden? Is it over, should i consider becoming an hero?
>>
Just wait till the moment that it's already too late, only then all of you swedes will understand.
>>
>>55315213
you should go out on the street and start preaching about the happening
>>
>>55315213
It's all over, Sweden. Once the reality sinks in, you'll end it all in a hyperbolic binge in a Filipino hotel like this Swede

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWBsdUoBB48
>>
>>55315213
Let it burn to set an example.
>>
The way to combat this is to be fit, healthy, proud and outspoken.

Do not descend into a urine soaked mess. You are a man, act like one.

When you feel all is lost, is when you realize there is nothing to lose.
>>
>>55315213
It's too late Sven, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Getting up every morning is sweeter now that I can witness the slow but steady change that is going to bring down in the shithole one of the richest country in the world. Time can't be stopped and 2030 will come eventually and I'll be there to tell people "UN tried to redpill you but you didn't listen, enjoy your third world country"
>>
>>55315213
How can I witness Swedish degeneracy? I refuse to believe.
>>
File: 1401880965016.jpg (52 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
1401880965016.jpg
52 KB, 450x488
>>55315625

LOL!
>>
SURVIVE
U
R
V
I
V
E
>>
I think germany can do it but you guys are simply total cukcs
>>
File: Pastor Manning.jpg (35 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Pastor Manning.jpg
35 KB, 600x300
>>55315213
"THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS THAN PERSONAL INITIATIVE: If it has genius behind it, such initiative can do more than can be done by millions of people among whom we have sown discord."

— The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
>>
>>55315213
Nah dude just move out,you can always come here. I know it's not the best of ideas because of all the shit people keep throwing at us but hey at least we're white and hate pakis.
>>
>>55315213

Move to Lappland and watch the rest burn i guess
>>
>>55315213
>how the fuck do we save Sweden?
guns and organization is the only thing that's a time tested solution.
>>
>>55315213
join Hungary and Poland when they invade Germany in WW3
>>
File: qt.png (639 KB, 1082x983) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
639 KB, 1082x983
>>55315213
>Hello /pol/, how the fuck do we save Sweden? Is it over

It's too late. Swedish women have destroyed the country beyond the point of no return.
>>
>>55316597
fuck off merrishit keep your school shootings to yourself
>>
>>55317254
Get fucked commie faggot, last I checked we were the only coy try with a marginal chance at success while you lit are all residualy fucked beyond saving
>>
>>55316944
>Swedish women
That's now how you spell Swedish pussy "men"
>>
>>55315213
Go full Breivik.
>>
>>55315213
Consider immigration. The bigger the white flight will be, the faster the gibsmedat system will collapse.
>>
>>55315213
abadon sinking ship
>>
>>55315213
>Hello /pol/, how the fuck do we save Sweden? Is it over, should i consider becoming an hero?

Well first if Sweden still had some belief system still in place, your countrymen and women would see why allowing a glut of muslims into your country would be such a bad thing to do.

You see, I was born in Lebanon, my parents grew up with muslims, they saw first hand the wars the caused, the civil wars. They took a once great country and destroyed it.

The same is going to happen in Germany and Sweden, you better believe it. It's not the fact that they are not white, or arab, it's the fact that they are muslim. You leave these people alone long enough and they will try to press their religion onto you, not to mention the civil wars they cause with other muslims, shia vs sunni.

Fucking idiots in Sweden and Germany. You fucking allow turks into your country which are mostly muslims, then you go ahead and allow more muslims. You stupid fucks, you reap what you sow. Keep being atheists, idiots.
>>
>>55315213
shit is getting fucked up, constant attacks on the beggars right on the street, refugee camps getting burned up and SD getting increasingly more and more votes. People want change, if SD doesn't bring change we might see the start to a revolution
>>
>>55318563
>>55315213
it's simple
>sit on your ass do nothing
>let sweden go to shit
>one day when everything is fucked up shitskins start to disappear
>still sit on your ass and do nothing
>one day men in black leather uniforms will knock at your door and ask you if you want to help the führer in the refugee camps
>say cool I'm in
>shovel muslims in ovens 8 hours a day live happy life
>>
>>55315213
You go out and start killing shitskins.
Seriously, you all act like you're ready and it looks like everyone's waiting for someone else to start.

You wanna an hero? How about be A hero and if you really have this little to lose, set a fucking example?

Please, just start the killing already. If this winter won't see muslim blood, you kucks are done for.
>>
File: 1442744351244.jpg (33 KB, 356x446) Image search: [Google]
1442744351244.jpg
33 KB, 356x446
Sorry but Sweden needs to collapse. It's the only thing which could wake up the rest of Europe.

The mainstream left is so deluded when it comes to mass immigration it'll take one of their poster boys for liberalism and social democracy to go down in flames to have a chance of changing their mind.
>>
Write out a good manifesto first. Make three copies, send one to the government, one to the press, and screencap for /r9k/, be sure to get us all in deep shit.
>>
>>55315625
I think this dude is Norwegian though.
>>
>>55321375

Isn't he one of your ambassadors? That is what a Swedish internet friend of mine told me a while ago.
>>
>>55318557
thisthisthisthis
Trust us christian sandniggers, we've seen with our own eyes how evil the muslims are.
When the red cross came with food and clothes to the poor, the muslims would push and shove while us christians waited politely for whatever was left.
Daesh forced children, mere children, to pick up a weapon and fight for islam or die. And of course the christian children refused to kill, and they were butchered like cattle. Over 200 christian kids killed by those goatfuckers.
They are barbarians, the germanic tribes that fought against the romans were more civilized than the spawn of Mohammed.
>>
>>55315213
go out and kill as many niggers as you can. you then have a choice to either kill yourself after or die in prison - either way we'll always remember you and you WILL be a hero. better than sitting doing nothing <3
>>
>>55324889

That's what's needed to be done, problem is getting the Swedes to actually do it.
>>
>Darth Swedius kills 2 camel jockeys
>less than a month later Sweden stops taking immigrants

If you have nothing to lose, then there's nothing you can't do.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.