[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post general observations we've noticed about people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: triggering.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
triggering.gif
133 KB, 311x366
ITT: We post general observations we've noticed about people around us.

>Women who describe themselves as having a "bubbly" personality are usually fat and/or obnoxious

>People who say something "progressive" tend to look around their peers for approval

>Offended/triggered(mostly sjw's) people makes a funny eyes wide open face that is clearly not genuine to show just how upset they are

>When people uses emotional tactics in arguments and assume it works on everyone

(Making this thread again to see if it gets a better start with a more "provoking" image")
>>
>>55315196
swedish people are all keks who loves seeing their females getting fucked by mohammed
>>
I don't empathize with leftist positions and morals because I don't watch TV or movies.
>>
Both sides of politics complain about media bias.

The average reporter often has no less background knowledge on what they are reporting than the average person.

People will sacrifice integrity for the sake of perceived morality when it comes to an issue.

The average person is far more 'red pilled' then they would openly admit, if you are lucky you may find them in circumstances where it is revealed by their actions.

Women do not perceive risk like men. They react emotionally rather than consider the numeric odds.
>>
Who's the woman on the pic?
>>
>Women who are in an argument with you over politics/sjw shit look over to their friends with an 'omg' expression or just roll their eyes.
>>
File: 51XopVPfDOL.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51XopVPfDOL.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
Can someone who is more skilled at image editing make a version of pic related with Melody Hensley's face and title of something like "Melody Hensley Experience - Are you triggered?"
>>
File: dat_feel_1.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
dat_feel_1.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>>55315196
>people around us
>mfw I haven't had real human interaction in the whole of 2015
what has become of me
>>
>>55316372
Buddy this isn't an /r9k/ thread.
>>
>>55315587
Add on that both sides of politics think the other is too far left/right
>>
>>55316539
what is /r9k/?
>>
>people who describe themselves are "redpilled" tend to be underage white kids living with their parents
>>
>>55316974
this to be honest
>>
>women are afraid of people judging them and will adjust all answers accordingly

>redpill people are the ugly nerds in high school that think they have found the manual to women

>women change their personality every ten years. men stay the same after 25.
>>
>>55316974
>underage
Stop with the memes anon, this threads purpose is for legitimate observations not bias opinion based on your shitty experinces
>>
>>55315242
no photography
>>
>People who recite what they've read on the news and make it look like their own opinion

>Those who constantly quote things from popular culture oftten lack the imagination to think up something on their own
>>
>people who are from sweden
>>
>>55318017

calling it as i see it isnt a meme. but thanks for telling the board you were offended. stay in school.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.