[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Bobby Fischer so redpilled? "From the 1980s on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
Why was Bobby Fischer so redpilled?

"From the 1980s on, Fischer's comments about Jews were a major theme in his public and private remarks.[501] He openly denied the Holocaust, and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards".[502] Between 1999 and 2006, Fischer's primary means of communicating with the public was radio interviews. He participated in at least 34 such broadcasts, mostly with radio stations in the Philippines, but also in Hungary, Iceland, Colombia, and Russia. In 1999, he gave a radio call-in interview to a station in Budapest, Hungary, during which he described himself as the "victim of an international Jewish conspiracy". In another radio interview, Fischer said that it became clear to him in 1977, after reading The Secret World Government by Count Cherep-Spiridovich, that Jewish agencies were targeting him.[503]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer#Anti-semitic_statements
>>
Bump for interest
>>
He was literally mentally-ill.
>>
>>55314809

https://youtu.be/DR_mWavXq7Q
>>
>>55314923
Was he?

He was obnoxious, that's for sure. He was unreasonable as well, but mentally ill? It's a fact that the he stopped playing chess because the Federation at the time did boycott him, not giving in to the demands that, while look somewhat extreme, it was perfectly understandable why he did. He was, at the time, the greatest chess genius.

So, you're and obsessive genius who got denied the right to play chess the way you deem fit, what do you do? In his case, he just went nuts and found the culprit.
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 655x650) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 655x650
>>55314923
>he was mentally ill
>>
File: AA-jew-rub-hands_thumb (1).gif (3 MB, 419x313) Image search: [Google]
AA-jew-rub-hands_thumb (1).gif
3 MB, 419x313
>>
>>55314809
>Sources implying that Paul Nemenyi, a Hungarian Jewish physicist and an expert in fluid and applied mechanics, may have been Fischer's biological father
>Hungarian
mystery solved
>>
>>55314809
there's a joke in the chess community -

'how can differentiate elo in chess players?'

'1000 - 1500 elo moves pieces understands tactics'

'1500 - 1800 beats most people understand tactics very well'

'1800 - 2000 great player with tremendous game knowledge'

'2000+ IT'S THE FUCKING JEWS, I'M TELLING YOU, THEY'RE AFTER ME'
>>
File: Bobby Fischer.jpg (484 KB, 2292x1588) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Fischer.jpg
484 KB, 2292x1588
>>55314809
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer#Anti-American_and_anti-Israel_statements

>Fischer also referenced the movie Seven Days in May and said he hoped for a military coup d'état in the U.S., "[I hope] the country will be taken over by the military, they'll close down all the synagogues, arrest all the Jews, execute hundreds of thousands of Jewish ringleaders".[492][493] In response to Fischer's statements about 9/11, the U.S. Chess Federation passed a motion to evict him from its organization.

- - - - - - - - - -

>Sept. 11, 2001, Baguio, Philippines:
http://fischer-interviews9.tripod.com/sounds/f19_1.mp3

>"Well, this is all wonderful news- It's time for the fuckin' U.S. to get their heads kicked in! Finish off the U.S. once and for all!"

>source:

>Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
http://bobbyfischerpage.tripod.com/
>>
>>55314809

He's a self-loathing half-Jew. Not at all surprised he's antisemitic.
>>
>>55314809
He was so redpilled because he had to deal with kikes his whole life.
>>
>>55315901
Not only was she a kike, she was also a Marxist that lived in Moscow

Probably filled his son's head with anti American sentiment from the get go
>>
>>55314923
That's what they said when he accused the Russians of collusion, too. He was absolutely correct.
>>
File: COOwRGr.jpg (103 KB, 599x549) Image search: [Google]
COOwRGr.jpg
103 KB, 599x549
>>55314923

The Jews just happen to control the money (printing it at will and enslaving the rest of us with their "debt" and taxes), they just happen to have a monopoly over the media, they just happen to control the government , they just happen to control our food supply (lacing the NON "Kosher" food with toxins... those ARE "Kosher" symbols,and they were never to blame for a single expulsion. Jews have been thrown out of more than 100 nations during the past 1,000 years alone. Simple question for you: Why have Jews been expelled 109 TIMES?

They are a Crime Syndicate Cult and a Race.
>>
File: 1443730761915.jpg (40 KB, 454x330) Image search: [Google]
1443730761915.jpg
40 KB, 454x330
>>55314923
Or ideal goy or JIDF.
>>
>>55314923
Diagnosed by Dr.Shlomo Sanders
>>
>>55316193
Fun fact: they have even been kicked out of America (Grant's territory during the Civil War).

The only place they haven't been kicked out of is the country they hate the most and are trying to nuke, Iran.
>>
>>55314923
He was highly intelligent and a narcissist, sure. It's easy to call someone mentally ill when you don't understand how he arrived at his seemingly outrageous conclusions, yet he was able to be chess world champion and you weren't. You should acknowledge that this guy has brains and be a little more humble when you yourself have never accomplished anything that took this much mental dedication.
>>
>>55314923
>Birth of the clinic
>>
every genius past a certain level starts screaming about the jews. little suspicious if you ask me.
>>
>>55314809
He was mentally ill and was Jewish.
>>
>>55314809
He had a strategic mind and could see through their strategy
>>
>>55316523
I'm tweeting this right now.
>>
>>55314809
He didnt like what the Kikes were doing to the world and spoke out about it, and kikes are more mentally ill than him so lets not get started
>>
>>55316472
a bunch of dumb autists have iqs of 180 but are still retarded. that one is smart or even a genius does not make him smart in all aspects. his words sound like the ramblings of a paranoid tinfoil lunatic. he is socially retarded.
>>
>>55316786
>chess genius can look far into a game and anticipate his opponents
>implying he wouldn't be able to suss out a conspiracy
>>
He was redpilled because he was smart as fuck. He had an IQ of 180.
>>
>>55316854
what conspiracy? its simple game theory. you gonna trashtalk people in public, no matter what group, they will be against you. it takes a genius to conclude that? sounds like he was a genius at chess and nothing else

> Fischer's library contained anti-semitic and racist literature such as Mein Kampf, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The White Man's Bible and Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen, founder of the Church of the Creator.[505][506] A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".[507] Despite his views, Fischer remained on good terms with Jewish chess players.[508]

this does not sound like objective literature. genius in totality perhaps, but idiotic and prone to brainwashing for sure.
>>
>>55316854
>Confirmed for having no understanding of chess.

Bobby had amazing calculation abilities, yes. But his real strength came from his amazing opening play, structured around the sharpest and most clear cut plans. His penchant for simple, sharp positions highlighted his clear cut tactical vision. He was also a man who was anal about pawn structure, and was a real terror with the bishop pair.
>>
When will Jews stop crying about the Holohoax?
>>
>>55317107
>this does not sound like objective literature
To be fair we don't know what other books he had. I've read Mein Kampf and Protocols and don't give a shit about nazism or the juice
>>
>>55317260
The money is good in the holohoax industry m8, plus, none else died in ww2, remember the 6 quintillion
>>
>>55317107
>you gonna trashtalk people in public, no matter what group, they will be against you.
Spoken like a true Belgian
"Keep your mouth shut and just let it happen", that what France whispered into your ear when it hog tied you and shoved it's unwashed dick cheese infested cock up your ass until you started speaking frog?
He outplayed the Jews by a long shot, they can't touch him because if they do they prove him right.
You ALWAYS shit talk those gunning for you openly because it takes away their power over you and turns the tables
>>
File: 1446886326182.jpg (126 KB, 800x945) Image search: [Google]
1446886326182.jpg
126 KB, 800x945
>>55317260
Never
>>
File: 4eknwls8.jpg (67 KB, 810x338) Image search: [Google]
4eknwls8.jpg
67 KB, 810x338
>>55314809
trust me goys, I mean guys, I am a well known psychiatrist
>>
>a Jew hating Jews

when will you retards stop falling for this?
>>
>>55317632
geez what set you off dude. there is freedom of speech. you want to show openly that you are against others and tie that to your name i respect that. just expect these people, wether they be blacks, indians, muslims, christians, jews, anti abortion activists or fucking hippies to hate you
>>
File: 1377642693047.jpg (114 KB, 490x616) Image search: [Google]
1377642693047.jpg
114 KB, 490x616
>>55317107
>>55316786
>>55314923

juden detected
>>
>>55314809
Chess is the ultimate final level redpill. It stimulates your mind so much that you reach ultimate enlightenment. Which is unfortunately to much for some people.
There was a book couple of years ago about how chess players have the highest suicide rate of any sport. And how great number of truly great Chess Grand Masters have been driven to insanity by the game.
>>
>>55320157
I've only been a candidate master in my teens. Am I safe?
>>
File: the masked man.jpg (260 KB, 1619x1216) Image search: [Google]
the masked man.jpg
260 KB, 1619x1216
>>55320722
you're here, aren't you?
>>
>>55320157

I can only second this. Played semi professional for a time, read about hundred books. After a time the game gets a hold of your mind. I couldnt sleep for days.

Thinking about that time gives me headache.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.