[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /pol/ explain something to me? According to demographic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
Can /pol/ explain something to me?

According to demographic projections(by Pew Research Center), around 2050, the Muslim population of Europe will reach 10% of the total. If the growth remains constant, it'll still be below 20% at the end of this century.

It appears to be consensus here that Islamization is a genuine threat to Europe. But I'd like to ask you. How is it possible for a minority that numbers less than one fifth of the population to take over a continent?

Moreover, with the obvious exception of Bosnia, Albania and Turkey, Muslims are not prominently represented in any country's political class or armed forces(and given the radical ones' distaste for the secular state, that's not going to change soon). There aren't any prominent Europe-based Muslim media, Muslim-owned banks or Muslim-owned corporations.

So how exactly is this disorganized, mostly impoverished and alienated group going to take over Europe? Please redpill me.
>>
They have more fertility and breeding population than natives. Europe has a top heavy distribution and its going to thin out on the native side rather many. While Muslims continue to breed like all shitskins do.
>>
>>55314482
Are you fucking illiterate? I said that there's going to be up to 20% of them in this century, that's with taking the population decrease of whites into account.
>>
>>55314295
Jew's are less than 2% but media and politicians seem to obey them, so minorities can gain influence. Beside's 10% is still to much to many, Europe is a collection of nation states with their own culture language and history, why would you guy's want that to change, why let the EU allow so many in, are you people seriously ok with all of this?

Nothing good can come from all of this, it will cause problems, and discontent, and divisions. History proves this, again look at Syria, look at Sudan, look at Yugoslavia ect all of these conflict stem from government's trying to force different races and religions to live and work with each other it catastrophically failed in all cases.

really the issue isn't overall demographics its youth bulge's, young demographics ect. You can have 10% be Muslim but of that 10% some 50% could be children below 15, European birth rates are low hence why grade schools have such a high ratio of Muslims.

Currently that's the case with Russia, Russia's Muslim population is roughly 8%, however the majority of which are very young, hence a generation will arise that is predominantly Muslim rather than not.
>>
>>55314574
Is that taking into account that muslims have like 8 kids on average while whites have 2?
>>
>>55314574
There is no white population growth in Muslim countries either also this study does not take into account new conflict's that could emerge sending many times more into Europe.

So Europe could be higher than 20%, thats still far too high especially when taking into account that Muslim countries will have no white population growth.

Take a lesson from American history, if during the late 1800's America didn't physically restrict Asian immigration, than half of the US would be Asian to this day no joke, that is how many actually wanted to come over.

Be a country restrict and regulate immigration, and stop being Brussels little bitch.
>>
>>55314295
>How is it possible for a minority that numbers less than one fifth of the population to take over a continent?
10 unified young males vs 90 old/fat/weak/female

Who the fuck do you think will win.

>listing Turkey as part of Europe
Mudshit detected
>>
>>55314972

>northern turk lecturing about a southern turk

MY SIDES
>>
>>55314810
Jew's are less than 2% but media and politicians seem to obey them, so minorities can gain influence.
Jews are rich as fuck and they've been building their influence for centuries.

>You can have 10% be Muslim but of that 10% some 50% could be children below 15, European birth rates are low
In the long run you may be right, but that's a very distant perspective. It would probably take another 100 years for Muslims to become majority.

>>55314939
Are you retarded or just baiting? That's what demographics is about m8.

>>55314965
>sending many times more into Europe
The estimated number of migrants from the current crisis is 2 million tops. There are currently 44 million Muslims on the continent. You're full of shit.

>>55314972
That's nothing close to the actual population structure, and Muslims are nowhere near unified, they love squabbling and fighting each other more than they love fighting the West. See what's happening in the Middle East.

And sure we can discount Turkey, the numbers look even less favorable to Muslims in that case.
>>
>>55314295
These estimates were taken before the refugee crisis. Europe will be like 10% muslim by 2025
and probably 1/3 muslim by the end of this century.
>>
>>55315678
How am i full of shit, Im talking about a new war in middle east or central asia could start, that would usher in perhaps millions more Muslims.

For example many immigrant's are from central asia, aka Afghanistan Pakistan ect. Aswell as Syria....

In afghanistan the Taliban have actually been growing in strength, they breifly took a etire city in northern Afghanistan recently, if they managed to regain a foothold, wich is highly likely. This would cause hundreds of thousands more perhaps millions to flee toward Europe.

Yemen could take a even worse turn, right now a embargo by the Saudi's is literally starving the people, be assured that immigrants will arrive from there aswell.

My point is the reserch you cite doesnt take that into consideration. Besides you speak like a kek saying well it would only be around 100 years before a Islamic youth bulge is a problem.
>>
>>55315882
Source for these estimates?
>>
>>55316015
If war with Iran start's then Europe will be over-run in no time, im sure your no fool, you know how badly the powers taht be want war with Iran, this would most likely turn into WW3, seeing vast displacement of peoples around the world. Europe demographically will be weak, you haven't the birth rates to maintain casualties in any prolonged fight, alot of hardware but not enough men to use it, don't believe me just look at Ukraine.
>>
>>55316015
I have no sources, this is what I think would be more realistic.

Pew says that Germany will be 10% muslim by 2050.
But Germanys muslim population grew from 6.3% to already 7.1% in just one year, due to the refugee crisis. If that growth rate continues, Germany will have much more than 10% muslims in 45 years. That's the same for the entire Europe.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6423/germany-muslim-demographic
>>
>>55314295
>around 2050, the Muslim population of Europe will reach 10% of the total. If the growth remains constant, it'll still be below 20% at the end of this century.
a) it's an average, in France it's already close to 10% (if you believe official figures, if not more than 10%).
b) I'm pretty sure your study doesn't take into account how the balance of natives/non-natives Europeans is going to be radically changed once the Boomers croak, i.e. before 2050. On the other hand the Muslim population is much younger. Another thing that is not demographic: Muslims act as a community (more or less), natives don't, it's something that matters in democracies.

Anyway, I don't think Islam is the most important problem, immigration is.
>>
>>55316486
>10% muslims in 45 years
*35 years
>>
File: 1445772101911.jpg (533 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445772101911.jpg
533 KB, 1920x1080
>>55314295
>According to demographic projections(by Pew Research Center), around 2050, the Muslim population of Europe will reach 10% of the total. If the growth remains constant, it'll still be below 20% at the end of this century.

That's for all of Europe. Muslim population growth however is not uniform. Countries like France, Belgium Germany and Sweden will have far more than this average of 10%, whilst countries such as Poland or Hungary will stay close to 0 and bring down the total average. Within certain countries the Muslim proportion will soon reach not 10 or 20 percent but 50%.

On top of that, Muslim growth is centered in urban areas. These cities have larger Muslim populations, attract more immigration, and see escalating White emigration to the countryside. As cities have more political power/clout than rural areas, it is likely we will see escalation of the Muslim population problem as Islamic political parties start gaining power in these concentrated areas. Large cities are also cultural and economic centers, so even if the total percentage of Muslims in a country is not that large, their influence is disproportionate. A rapidly Islamising Berlin or Stockholm will do more to upset national identity or culture than a uniform distribution of Islam over the country.
>>
>>55314295
because of our rapidly aging populace m8. Germany's mean age is about 45. A big portion of the refugees coming in are men of fighting age.
>>
>>55314295
I have to question when this projection was made, and when the data for it was collected. With the time it takes to process and analyze such data, then disseminate it, I highly doubt the initial data was collected after the current migration wave began, not the mention said wave is not only continuing strong but growing larger.
>>
>>55314295
>How is it possible for a minority that numbers less than one fifth of the population to take over a continent?
Cowardice and kekoldry.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1080
>>55314295
>Islam
>NEW enemy
Hahaha, ignorant nigger.
>>
>>55314295
Keep in mind white people live 80+ on average in the west, so they clog up the statistics and lower muslim %, even if they are nowhere to be seen in most public life. If you really want to have an idea of what the future looks like, look for how many newborns and youth are muslim compared to natives.
>>
Well to put things into perspective. Black Americans are 13% of the US population but involved in 50% of murder cases one year according to FBI statistics.
>>
>>55316003
Oh sorry. I misread that and thought you're talking about the current crisis.

Those wars could erupt, but not necessarily, and it's not likely that Europe is just gonna keep taking in refugees forever like that. Still, only a fraction would reach Europe(10m Syrians got displaced overall, but most didn't even leave the country and even less headed west), so their influence is going to be far less than you imagine.

>you speak like a kek saying well it would only be around 100 years before a Islamic youth bulge is a problem
What is that supposed to mean? And I didn't say 100, I said another 100. Which is 200 total, which makes that problem completely inconsequential in the long run because by that time governments will be run by AI or someshit.

>>55316275
Yeah they want the war so badly that they're about to sign a nuclear deal, right?

>>55316486
The growth rate cannot continue unless the migration flow remains steady, which isn't likely. Also, at some point they will stop letting them in.

>>55316507
The study does take that into account. See for yourself. http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/europe/

>>55316580
Power isn't located in the cities, it's with the moneyed elite who own the businesses located in the cities.

>>55317070
The number of migrants is insignificant compared to the number of Muslims already in Europe, barring some localised spikes like in >>55316486.

>>55317410
And whenever they try to start even vaguely political shit they get completely rekt by the cops.
>>
>>55317519
I have a hard time believing that a number which is now hitting into the millions is 'insignificant' compared to what's already there.
I'd also have to question taking statistics like that for Europe as a whole rather than comparing individual areas; I'd imagine the vast majority of Muslims in Europe before the past year would be found in Southeast Europe, and you're going to find virtually none in Eastern Europe.

>And whenever they try to start even vaguely political shit they get completely rekt by the cops.
And that's why #blacklivesmatter is such a minor thing nobody cares about, right?
>>
>>55316507
Your right i forgot France is already at 10%, was the study done on the individual EU client states or the whole of Europe. If it was by the whole of Europe, then you must consider that the Muslims will settle in some states more than others.

The majority of Immigrants want to go to UK, Germany, Sweden, and Finland. thus they are more concentrated in these area's rather than countries like Hungary which build's fences and who obviously don't want them. I have alot of respect for Hungarians, they showed us in the USA, that border fences can actually work.
>>
>>55317966
What's already there is 20-40 times more than what came so far in the recent crisis. Though you are completely right in regards to distribution.

>And that's why #blacklivesmatter is such a minor thing nobody cares about, right?
A few Democrats voicing vague support in election season doesn't mean anyone but tumblr actually cares.
>>
>>55317519
The nuclear deal is a ploy, a deal designed to fail, it is done to exhaust the diplomatic option, so that a casus belli for war is formed. The jews don't just about war for over a decade without eventually getting what they want.

As for the migration crises, do you really believe Europe should be like the US, and have open borders. Because as far as a i can see Brussels has plan on letting up on the immigrant influx, hell they are actually dogging the italian navy to actually go out and to bring them back to Sicily. What the fuck are you Europeans thinking, it's almost like you want the destruction of nation states and the creation of a one world order, i mean you really think AI is going to take care of you, pathetic.
>>
>>55317519
>http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/europe/
First of all, those statistics don't take in consideration the distribution of Muslim immigrants. We all know countries like Poland, Estonia and Hungary will remain Christian. The real transformation will take place in Sweden, Germany, France and the UK.

Secondly, I don't really subscribe to the Eurabia theory either. Rather, I think Europe will descend into heavy internal conflict, bordering civil war. You only have to study Muslim areas in Europe today to get a glimpse into what things will look like in the future.
>>
File: islam-1424246559466.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
islam-1424246559466.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2500
>>55314295
>>
>>55314295
>So how exactly is this disorganized, mostly impoverished and alienated group going to take over Europe? Please redpill me.
how will spreading 10 grams of shit over bread, will make the bread less tasty?
>>
>>55318380
You want to help stop the influx rather than being a tard and letting them all in from Syria why not pressure the EU, to stop supporting jihad inSyria icant help but support Russia and Assad there.

I personally have written 2 US senators about how disgusting it is we blame Russia and fund Jihad ourselves.

You do know that to many in the world the US and Europe look pretty bad for this situation in Syria, stop funding the war, and the refugee's will stop.
>>
File: 1446341757213.jpg (104 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
1446341757213.jpg
104 KB, 960x641
>>55314295
>So how exactly is this disorganized, mostly impoverished and alienated group going to take over Europe?
They breed like fucking rats and do not integrate. Why are you even asking this in the first place.
>>
>>55319007
Wow. You have proven your point beyond a shadow of a doubt with your irrefutable unsourced .JPEG . I bow to your mastery of logic and persuasion
>>
>>55314295

Even 2% is too much.
>>
File: moderate muslims.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslims.jpg
356 KB, 1920x1080
>>55319007
>>
>>55319727
shut the fuck up, you disgusting muslim and stop proxying.
>>
>>55314295
2% of them is usually enough to increase the crime rate of the average european country by 100% and you talk about 10 and 20 percent? You are obviously a madman or a shill.
>>
File: 1442197476140.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1442197476140.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55319727

The Source is reality. Do you even keep up with events?

Actual real events are the best source.

Search Muslim Riots, Muslim Protests, Muslim Terror attacks
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.