[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever punched a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: bitches.jpg (215 KB, 628x467) Image search: [Google]
bitches.jpg
215 KB, 628x467
Have you ever punched a woman /pol/?
Is hitting women acceptable?

I have I wouldn't recommend it.

>At a bar
>I'm a little tipsy, not what I'd call drunk
>Only have $7 on a debit card
>Order a $3 beer
>Pastel shirt sorority girl bartender brings me beer
> pic related is the type of chick it was
> Hand her my card.
> She says to me "We have a $10 minimum tonight is that ok?"
> I say "Oh, sorry I've only got $7 bucks on that card I'm going to just have to get this beer."
>She looks pissed and stomps off
>wtf.jpg
>Comes back with the check book thing
> tosses it at me
> hits my beer and spills it all over my shirt and floor
> Now I have no beer, beer on my shirt and lost $3
> I'm frustrated, but not really mad, I figured it was a mistake.
> She comes back to my side of the bar.
>"Excuse me, you knocked my beer off the bar, could you replace it?"
> She huffs "NO" and stomps off again.
>I'm angry now.
>My friend comes up and ask me what happened.
>"This bartender bitch spilled my drink and won't replace it idk what the fuck is wrong with her."
>She overheard me talking to my friend
> Open hand slaps me across the face.
> I'm suprised and a little shocked.
> Pull back and haymaker her in her right eyeball
>She's down. I'm like "Fuck what did I just do"
>Bouncer grabs me from behind, knocks knees out from under me
>I'm on the ground, bouncer punching at my face.
>I punch and back bust his lip.
>4 other bouncers approach and drag me out of bar while attacking me.
>I'm a big dude and atheletic. Most of them leave with black eyes.
>Finally outside, cops nearby.
>The bouncers call cops over.
>I end up going to jail, though they couldn't charge me with anything.
>Released in a couple of hours

It was real shitty, lost a lot of friends I had at the time over it. People just hear "anon hit a girl at a bar." and thought I was a scumbag.
>>
>>55313604
I haven't punched a woman. It's not socially acceptable but neither is shooting people until you are attacked from behind at night with a carcrow. It is what it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 567x821) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 567x821
>>55313604
GOD FUCKING DAMN I HATE WOMEN! FUCKING SCUM!! SHE SLAPPED YOU AND SHE HAD IT COMIN! FUCKIN WHITE KNIGHT BOUNCERS NEED TO BE FLAID ALIVE AND ROSTIE SCUM BURNED SLOWLY
>>
Always slap with an open hand.
>>
>>55313757
>NO WOMEN LIKE ME SO I'LL BLAME IT ON THEM INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BETTER MYSELF
>FUCK THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE DOING THEIR JOB

Are you enjoying your 13th birthday anon?
>>
>>55313604
Yes, all brazilian alpha males had to do that at least once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FElFwV50Hk
>>
>>55314296
Nice
>>
>>55313604
that's what you get for being a poor faggot anon
>>
>>55313604
if anyone hits you, you SHOULD hit back. its common sense.

if a woman acts like a man, treat her like a man.
>>
Yes.

I deeply regret it though, had to take therapy to get over it.
>>
>>55313757
Yeah even my "friends" I had at the time were overcome with white-knightness.
>"Anon, why'd you have to hit a hot girl lol?"
>"She was pretty hot anon lol you shouldn't of hit her."
Fucking can't stand dudes that lose all critical thought when there is an attractive woman involved.

>>55314653
lolol yeah tell me about it

>>55314699

You'd think that but in practice it doesn't work out well.
>>
>>55314776
I considered therapy too desu. Not because I had doubts about if I'd done something wrong but because my life at the time was really harmed from of the fallout.
>>
>>55313604
>Was at the supermarket
>some rowdy seacow decided she would try to slip in front of my cart while it was moving.
>I rammed into her and a huge yelp could be heard resonating throughout her fatty lumps.
>I pushed her aside with my cart and went to the exit.
>She tried chasing after me, yelping once again as her fatty folds disrupted the space around her.
>I called her a trashy, disrespectful bitch and left.
Las Vegas is an awful place, bit ramming that cow felt great.
>>
>>55313604
I've never hit a woman in my life but honestly I feel like you really got bad judgement there. Why wouldn't you hit someone back if they hit you?
>>
>>55313604
Only whilst in the throes of passion
>>
>>55313604
You acted like a nigger so you got treated like one.
>>
>>55314653
that's the most fucked up attitude ever.
>>
>>55313604
No but I might need to jerk off over lunch thanks to this image making my dick stir a little bit.
>>
File: 1446961557001.jpg (1 MB, 2478x1421) Image search: [Google]
1446961557001.jpg
1 MB, 2478x1421
>>55315091
lol

>>55315161
She was pretty attractive so a lot of the people that took issue with me were white-knighting hard for her.
>>
>>55313604
I wouldn't consider you at fault for that. I think you were fully justified. Women can show that they're nothing but fuck holes at times.
>>
Pushed an ex after about 30 mins of her berating and hitting my chest. There was one time I really wanted to punch a woman. I had a broken leg, cast and crutches, and this large woman fought me for the only motor cart at the store. She pushed me enough so that I lost my balance then got in the cart and sped off.
>>
>>55315430
that tends to happen a lot, when a hot girl is involved, men around suddenly become white knights.
>>
I kicked a girl in the ass after she threw a hardcover book at my face
>>
File: 1439072780731.jpg (27 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1439072780731.jpg
27 KB, 343x343
Yes... one of my exes. She punched me several times in the face so I told her ''If you do that one more time, I'm going to do the same to you.''
She did it again, thought I was bluffing... So I gave her a full on punch to the jaw. She was floored and then got back up, started crying and saying shit like
>''I can't believe you just hit a girl omg''
>''you're a womanbeater''
>''I'm gonna get my brother to fuck you up''

Meanwhile I was laughing because although her brother was 10 or so years older than me (I was 19 at the time) ... He was a complete faggot so I didn't care.

I saw her the week after and she had bruising all down the side of her face lol I carried on fucking her for another couple of months after aswell and she loved it
>>
>>55314862
because of all the sjw-s.
but seriously, a woman is one-hit. then you run.
>>
>>55313604
Not punched, but slapped. Yes, hitting a woman is right under the same circumstances that hitting a man would be right.
>>
>>55315667
murica FUCK YEAH
>>
>>55313604
If I start a fight with Jon Jones or whatever I expect him to get my ass handed to me.
This should be the case with women. Instead it is not. They will assault you on the assumption that you are not allowed to fight back.
So yeah, start punching bitches that attack you and maybe they will think twice in the future. Expect jail time though.
>>
It was in school when I was 12. Girl was sure that I will never hurt her, because real man don't hit woman. She always told offensive things about me and kick. And one time she spit me in the face. I punched her strong enough in the face, her lips were broken, It was fantastic feeling, like when you drink 3l of water and can't find toilet and finally get into it.
>>
Yes, I was at school this bitch keeps on bullying littler/weaker kids.
I tell her to stop it.
She says she won't stop and dares me twice to hit her, so I knock her on her arse with a left hook. I was only about 14-15 at the time, she was a big hefty cow.
Fuck bullies.
>>
Never hit a woman there is just too much blowback from it. Here is what you do instead though.
>If they hit you, even once
>Grab them by both of their shoulders and Shake them
>They get afraid when a male Shakes them because they know how much damage you could do to them
>After that they normally apologize or leave
No white knight is going to go after somebody who shakes a woman
This is a socially acceptable way to respond when they are being bitches.
>>
File: 999AMP_Eddie_Kaye_Thomas_019.jpg (61 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
999AMP_Eddie_Kaye_Thomas_019.jpg
61 KB, 720x540
I slammed a girls head in a locker in 1st grade.
Kicked a door open that intercepted a girl sprinting in the halls in 4th grade.
oh yeah i also punched one fat cunt in a mass fight . Them fat rolls shaking
>>
>>55313604
I'm a woman and I approve physical violence as self defense. Men and women both are equally capable of violence and abuse. Women that want equality should not expect special privileges. However, chivalry is not dead and I applaud men who remain as gentlemen. Violence no matter the sex of the person is wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 217x320
OP, I know what it's like to be socially outcast for doing something similar, except it was a guy a punched.

>I was drunk
>go to friends house after bar
>lots of people there
>some pretty boy dickhead in a suit there I don't know
>my friend accuses him of stealing his stuff (???)
>they are getting in each other's faces
>I'm in between them trying to break it up
>pretty boy is looking right past me pushing me around trying to get at my friend
>I am REALLY drunk
>I black out
>punch him in the jaw as hard as I can
>it's a brutal hit cause he never saw it coming
>he stumbles back with a pissed off look on his face
>I start grappling with him and easily overpower him
>throw him over the railing of the front deck
>I'm blacked out and howling like a wolf cause I think I'm awesome
>people look at me in disgust and walk away

And to this day I can't go to a bar without somebody coming up and running my name to the ground. Turns out he was a city-celebrity who owns a bunch of businesses and made a fortune in real estate. His neck is apparently fucked and he's put like 30 grand into getting it fixed so far but it still gives him lots of problems. He has lots of friends and they all want to murder me. I've been out in public and random people come up and say "I think I owe you a sucker punch"
>>
>>55313604
I slapped a woman once.
I was at a bar with a friend of mine. He disappeared for a while, and when I went looking for him, I found him talking to some huge, roided up asshole. Turns out he'd tried to pick up the guy's girlfriend, and was trying to talk his way out of a beating.
I went over to him to back him up, and cheerfully told him he could find something better than that. The fat little woman who my friend had tried to pick up was standing across a tall table and had overheard me, so she poured a glass of beer over my head. I felt the rage build up, but remained calm so she wouldn't back away. I then slapped her as hard as I could, which made the roided up guy almost explode with rage. I took a few steps back, the guy ran at me and I threw a punch at him. Unfortunately, I hit him over the eye, so he didn't go down. He then ran at me again and I got head butted as he tackled me to the ground over some chairs. Then the bouncers came and pulled us apart.

The funny thing is, women say they aren't privileged. If that had been a guy pouring beer over my head, I would have punched him rather than slapped him.
>>
>>55315430
wow dude, you punch out the bartender cuz your b roke ass only has 7$ on ur ebt.. they weren't white knighting, youre an asshole
>>
I wouldn't "punch" or "hit" a woman specifically, if necessary, I would kick the shit out of their knees or ankles until they fell. Just seems more acceptable when it's all lower body shit idk.
>>
>>55313604
Don't buy fucking drinks on a card if there is a damn minimum you are too poor to afford. Fucking millennial scumbag...
>>
Cool story, Chad.
>>
>>55315289
>standing up for yourself
>nigger

only one anon, only one
>>
>>55316703
time for you to run a gram of test a week and 600 mg of deca

join the dark side my friend

leave humanity behind
>>
>>55316703
>random people come up and say "I think I owe you a sucker punch"

Anyone who says that deserves a punch in the face themselves for being afraid to act.
>>
>>55313604
yeah a few
if you never hit your parents you'll never be free
>>
>>55316462
Not true.
>be me in a bar with friends
>girl approaches who I shagged a few days before
>[I'm not intersted.jpg]
>she gets shirty
>I tell he to go away
>she throws her drink over and storms off
>I carry on drinking
>she comes back over to the table
>picks up Tango can and starts beating me with it
>I stand up and push her away
>get jumped on by about 4 bystanders
>put in chokehold by bouncer and thrown out
>my protests were ignore
>girl remains in pub gets free drink from barman
WTF????
>>
>>55313604
I'd be more embarrasses about only having $7 on my card. Full on white trash right there.
>>
>>55313604
fuck those friends you lost. if they left you for that reason, fuck them all.

Stand your ground. Only betas rely on other people. You can make better friends easily.
>>
>>55313604
if somebody stops being your "friend" over something like that, without even bothering to listen to what actually happened, then they were never your "friend" to begin with

you did god's job anon, i'm proud of you
>>
>>55317211
go back with a barrel of gasoline and torch it to the ground
>>
>>55317510

This is why we can't be friends Greece
>>
>>55317510
I endorse Greece's statement.
>>
>>55315091
Hahaha
>>
>>55317228
Seriously -- and spending 43% of one's available cash on beer? That's some pleb-tier shit right there.
>>
File: Untitled-1 copy.jpg (344 KB, 2400x2197) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
344 KB, 2400x2197
>>55316703
damn man I feel for you. Original post as well as some other incidents has made me consider giving up drinking. Not because of personal issues, but because of the way other people act when drunk.

I only drink now alone or with close friends. People are too foolish to drink with.
>>
>>55313604
That's what sex is for. You punch them during sex, releasing all the anger you have from hearing their bullshit all day long, and there are no consequences.
>>
>>55317027
She didn't mention the minimum until she had handed me my opened beer. I wouldn't have opened a tab if I had known.
>>
>>55317510
In my country, I'd pay a couple of narcos to do the job.
>>
>tfw living in a mostly black and brown neighbourhood
>tfw the "don't hit a girl" stigma doesn't exist here
>>
>>55317510
It was a staff bar mate . . .I worked at a large Holiday camp on the South Coast.

The funny thing was my boss HR manager (worked in HR) blamed me?????? . . . .he said it was my own fault for getting involved with trash! - Not even joking!
>>
File: 1396698026307.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1396698026307.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>55316703
>i black out
>punch him in the jaw as hard as i can

u wot?
blacking out drunk means you pass out and are unconscious

>tfw canadians and yanks don't know how to drink
>>
File: 1444718780642.jpg (21 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1444718780642.jpg
21 KB, 320x239
Yeah I once punched a bitch in the mouth because she spent three hours hitting us guys in the balls at the party and yelling "boom! You're a fag now!" Every time she racked someone. After I hit her all the guys coralled around her saying "whoa! Whoa! You ok!? You ok!?" They all got mad so I went for the door and replied "boom, you're housebroken..." Felt based as fuck but I'm no longer friends with any of them
>>
>>55317762
Bars almost always have signs posted at the bar. And the waitress did say there was a 10$ min...or are you blaming her for you chading out by being nice enough to break the rules to get you your Miller Light?
>>
>>55317372
thx senpai. That's the sentiment I ended up having about the situation.
>>
>>55317092
The irony here is that nigs do stand up for themselves. But I agree, what that guy did was justified
>>
>>55317185
>>55317185
i hope you see this comment OP
you got it in you to be great and politically hungry
>>
I've hit my girlfriend once, like a jab to the arm. Often times she is very annoying as she blames me for her fuck ups and never takes responsibility for anything. Always someone else's fault and never hers.

BTW, she's [spoiler]black[/spoiler]
>>
>>55315369
Fuck alcoholics trying to barhop on $7. Look into the fees businesses have to deal with to provide card services. All out of convenience so you don't get mugged by junkies.

I'll bet you can't even buy alcohol. Fuck off.
>>
>>55317839
Nah, you can still be awake and doing things when black out drunk, it just means your memory isn't formed for a certain period of time.
>>
>>55317839
>Brittish use words incorrectly

What a surprise
>>
>>55313604
You did a good thing friend
>>
>>55317919
There was no sign posted. I'd been to this bar plenty of times before, the minimum was a sporadic thing they'd do to get more $$ out of stingy college kids.

Like I said though she only mentioned it as she handed me the opened beer, so she would've had to have poured out an open beer to refuse.

I'm not a stingy asshole, I didn't get payed till the next morning. I don't have any problem with bar minimums. If I would've known about it I wouldn't have ordered it.
>>
>>55313604
what I've found works with women that try to hit you and are frail and weak like the majority of women are is when they go to slap/punch you just block their punch with alot of force by hitting their wrist. If your not a weakling it will hurt them and you can just say, "what she tried to hit me so I blocked it?"
>>
>>55317818
what's a staff bar? i don't see how that changes anything m8, you just need some balls

i guess if it's in a very busy street you might want to get creative or pay people to do it for you

but otherwise you go there at 3 am, pry the door open with a crowbar...and thermodynamics does the rest
>>
>>55318096
I agree with the other Brit. - Blacked out means unconscious. Might be worth remembering in future!
>>
>>55313604
Damn that's tough
My friend punched a girl once. It was in school and my friend is half MGTOW. The alpha female was doing something and sayin shit to my friend. He made a snarky remark and she slapped him. Now this is the alpha female with a bevy of squealing annoying chicks and a little army of white knights. He didn't give a fuck and punched her right on the face. She is shocked and didn't cry or anything but a hint of betraying admiration rose upon her face she was actually kinda smiling. It wasn't that he had hit her with force or something but decided to actually hit her ignoring her entourage. Everything is a shit test with them.
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
8 KB, 320x180
>>55313604
>I'm a big dude and athletic
>Stupid sorority bitch, take that!
>>
>>55316315
i could feel the accent
>>
>>55316703

>punch him hard in the jaw
>brutal hit
>didn't even knock him out

Are you female?
>>
>>55318239
>what's a staff bar?
Staff means employee.

1200 people worked at this place, including me . . .. Hint: Butlins!
>>
>>55317839
I thought the same at first, but once I got to college the greek kids told me that "black out" means no memory and actually "blacking out" is passing out
>>
>>55316951
No, it's because she spilled stuff that YOU BOUGHT and wouldn't compensate for it.

If someone broke something that's mine I would punch them on principle, even if it's fucking 3 dollars.
>>
>>55318379
so what? you seriously can't get another job?

jesus christ stop getting your knickers up in a bunch and have a little fun, batty boi
>>
>>55318228
Most adults already know about the ridiculous card fees that they have to charge.
>>
>>55316465
Wouldn't have thought you had it in you Canada.

You didn't even say "sorry" afterwards?
>>
>>55313604
He we go kiddos...
>in the Army
>deployed
>mechanic female always harassing me
>Pvt. Annon you think you are tough shit blah blah
>she's butt hurt because I've distinguished myself in a good way
>she's fucking every one but I won't because I do not have deployment goggles
>gives me shit for everything I say or do
>she says shit like "let's take it to the mats big guy"
>back in Germany about 15 months later
>on CQ
>she's back at it
>says let's take it to the mats
>command sgt major is there
>he hates her because she sucks at her job
>he tells us to go at it in two days
>the time has arrived
>We are at the gym
>we glove up
>I knock the taste out of her mouth and did not stop till she cried.
In the end it made me feel like crap but I never heard a god damned word from her mouth and her work got better.
>>
>>55313604
We weren't together at the time, but my current girlfriend came over one night and was riding me and punched me in the ear trying to be kinky. My ear started to ring and i punched her right back in the ear. Kind of like a side swipe for both punches. She of course through a bitch fit and started crying. I didn't hurt her but I immediately felt remorse. That was a year ago. Now we've been together for a long time. Guess we both kind of got off on it, looking back.
>>
>>55318567
should have married her

did the right thing, of course you felt bad but thats nature's way
>>
Random bitch sucking on my dick in park but it's time to leave so I pull her hair wipe dick on face punch to the floor and casually jog away.
>>
>>55318567
rekt
>>
>>55318487
???
No . . It was years ago, I worked in the Personnel department and often interviewed people who joined. . . .. I kept my job but don't work their any more! . . .Butlins is like Disneyland but different!
>>
>>55318604
lol did you think she was attacking you?
>>
>>55316315
Based russkies
>>
Fat bitch I am acquainted with is in hysterics over her boyfriend and kicls my car, so I open hand slap her as hard as I can

Then she really starts wailing

Hilarious
>>
File: 1446391960590.gif (3 MB, 285x220) Image search: [Google]
1446391960590.gif
3 MB, 285x220
>>55313604
This makes me angry
>>
>>55318693
No. It just pissed me off because it was unexpected, and we had both been drinking.
>>
>>55313604
i punched my ex that i was dating for 3 months
caught her texting 2 another guy and asked him to meet up pretending to be her
punched the dude as hard as i could and kept punching
my ex tried to stop me and i started punching her too for some reason
>>
>>55317839
Basically I had no thought process for why I attacked him. I was on autopilot and I legitimately had no choice. It's like somebody else made the decision for me and put me in control after it happened.

I only remember the event after the first punch landed, and by then I was committed.
>>
Close once when I was 17.
>ex girlfriend mad at me
>text her to leave me alone because text fighting is retarded
>put phone down and continue on business in my room
>hear knock at my door
>thinks it's my dad
>open
>heartdrops.jpg
>ex girlfriend
>comes in and refuses to leave until I talk to her
>say, "Look, I just want to be left alone and it's extremely messed up and creepy you came over uninvited."
>arguing goes on until I just say, "Leave. Now."
>won't move away from bedroom door
>literally shaking with anger
>fist clenched
>ready to launch fists
>her shoulders shrug upward towards her ears as if bracing for impact
>take a deep breath and slowly move her out of the way whilst staring at her
>she leaves
>cuss dad out for letting crazy bitch in
>feel bad later because love my dad and didn't know

Worst part is:
>look outside bedroom window
>ex girlfriend sitting on the corner of street in the rain

Didn't even feel bad after that... just solidified that she was some crazy psycho bitch. I'm 23 now and we hung out to catch up not too long ago, and she hasn't changed one bit. She still brings up things that were wrong with me when I was 16 and 17 as if that defines my entire personhood.

Women. Not even once.
>>
>>55313604
>Is hitting women acceptable?
Yes
No, I've never been physically close enough to a woman stupid enough to warrant being punched in the face and if I have I didn't know it
>>
>>55318685
shiiiiieettt
>>
>>55313604

If she wants to hit like a man, she better take a hit like a man.

No double standards allowed.
>>
>>55316703
You're scum. You do permanent physical damage to a guy because he was arguing with your friend about something your friend was clearly wrong about (why the hell would that guy steal?) and plead "I was too drunk to be responsible for my actions"? Kill yourself.
>>
>playing CS:GO with my gf on a computer beside me
>having fun killing this guy on the other team over and over again and getting him mad
>tell her not to kill him so I can keep winding him up
>find where hes camping and about to get him real good
>my gf snipes him from across the map for no reason
>immediately scream STUPID WHORE and punch her in the arm
>she doesnt say anything and just sits there shaking and trying not to cry as we keep playing

felt real good desu, amazing stress reliever

steal my kill, your day goes downhill
>>
>>55318656
Deployment goggles, man. When men lower their standards dramatically because the dog is the only meat around for a long period of time. You do not marry a dog.
>>
>>55318656
I thought about dating her after all that. She never gave me lip and got all weird. Like she would rub up against me in the hallway and shit she was just not tall enough for me. I'm 6'5 and I want a woman who's about as tall as me.
>>
Equal rights mean equal lefts.

If some chick wants to act like Mike Tyson on me then she's going to get a hook in the gabber back.
>>
File: 1443736837988.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1443736837988.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>55318854
Dude you sound like a huge fag, did you cry in your dad's lap that a girl got mad at you? How deep is that vagina you have?
>>
>>55318842
RAGE
A
G
E
>>
>>55318988
>autist detected
>>
>>55318687
Yea but it was about like punching a goat... What's the goat going to do to you? I can't do anything. She was pathetic.
>>
>>55319020
>fatherless Tyrone detected
A man's bond with his father is sacred. You'll never understand that.

And I don't have a vagina. I have a penis.
>>
>>55313604
>wasn't a fight just a brief altercation
>in the event it was a man you had hit and knocked down they would have just grabbed you been like hey calm the fuck down and then thrown you out
>Instead they beat the shit out of you which they actually aren't allowed to do
You should have sued, they would have been fucked and because it's a bar they would have had plenty of money for you to take and not have to wait to get a very slow pay out over 30 years.
Seriously, I usually don't like sue happy faggot's but in some cases and this being one of them you should have taken them to the cleaners, what they did was outright assault
>inb4bathroom lawyer, anyone with half a brain knows they aren't supposed to hit patrons unless they're brandishing weapons
>>
>>55318288
>white knighting when she doesn't even know you exist
>>
When I was like 9 because she was pulling my hair and you can guess who got wrong.

Still think it's wrong to hit girls though, boys should be taught to protect girls and girls should be taught to respect boys.
>>
I threw a small rock at a black girl when I went camping as a kid

I was fishing by a lake and she told me to go away because I was too near her camp 50 YARDS away

told her to fuck off and she said make me so I threw a bottle cap sized rock and it hit her in the forehead

got in no trouble too
>>
>>55319020
Shut up Tyrone. Like you would know anything about a relationship between a father figure and a son
>>
>>55318237
>"what she tried to hit me so I blocked it?"
doesn't work on faggot white knights

a woman would never hit someone without good reason
>>
>>55318999
i would track her down and marry her tb.h; its not often you find a wimmen that has enough balls to pick a fight in the first place

but you are wise so you know what i mean already
>>
>>55319305
You may have missed the part where she fucked most of the people on deployment

But I guess being a known whore doestnt matter because "she a brave woman!!!!
>>
>>55318988
dude I swear you shitlords are top tier retards. she was trying to have a cute little moment with you in the game you like...
>>
>>55319117
>have a vagina
Ftfy
>Tyrone
Have a dad man and not nearly a bitch like you, I mean holy shit I cringed. I expected a cool story and you just sounded like some autistic lardass who has never seen a women mad before. My god dude why? You're a faggot for being a scared bitch and an even bigger faggot for yelling at your dad, bring shame son. Pour concrete into your vagina.
>>
>>55318900
I never said I wasn't responsible for my actions. I straight up assaulted him but he did technically rub all over me first.

And it's actually highly possible the guy did steal something. I think it was sunglasses or something but that's irrelevant.
>>
>>55319260
Know plenty, only thing is my father wasn't a bitch ass pussy.
>>
>>55319305
Think so? I'll go check on the Facebook to see if I can find her.
>>
You can't hit girls but you can hit guys. Next time a girl is hitting you threaten to beat up her boyfriend or male friend if she doesn't stop. Make sure he can hear you. If he doesn't control his woman it's his fault and you should kick his ass for it.
>>
>>55319125
I wanted to press charges initially and talked to my dad about it, but given that I had punched a chick and hadn't been charged with anything we figured it wasn't worth the hassle.

It'd be hard to generate sympathy from a judge or jury having punched a girl. In retrospect though I sometimes wish I had though.
>>
>>55313604
>Senior year of high school
>Staying after school because my gf has a club meeting and I was keeping her company
>One of her friends is a huge spaz
>That friend decides it's funny to walk to all of the girls and grope their tits
>Gropes my gf
>thisishot.jpg
>gf tells me that she is actually pretty pissed off about it though
>See autist friend coming back around for another grope
>Tell her to knock it off
>She starts getting pissy and screaming in my face
>Tell her again to stop
>Suddenly she shoves her hand down the front of my pants and squeezes my balls HARD
>So hard that it was painful
>So pissed off now I am seeing red
>Punch her in the gut hard enough to knock the wind out of her
>OH SHIT
>Everyone around me staring
>Several guys walking towards me
>Start rapidly explaining what happened
>gf tries vouching for me
>Get angry and loud
>Decide to go for broke
>"I COULD HAVE HER ARRESTED FOR THAT SHIT SHE'S LUCKY ALL SHE GOT WAS PUNCHED"
>I don't even know if that's true
>A few of the other girls that got groped chime in that spaz girl deserved it
>Thankfully this appeases the white knights
>Everyone backs down
I got very lucky in that situation.
I personally have no problem with hitting a woman if they deserve it but I know that if I do I am taking a serious gamble with my life.
>>
>>55319305
jesus christ you're literally a faggot

go marry a man if you want someone brave
>>
File: bitchslap.jpg (75 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
bitchslap.jpg
75 KB, 600x338
There are so many women out there whose actions warrant a good ol' sock in the jaw.
>>
>>55316315
>like when you drink 3l of water and can't find toilet and finally get into it.
Especially after a night of drinking Holy fuck
>>
>>55317092
Japan is correct
>>
I've restrained a girl by the wrists but by the new feminist standards that probably counts as violent assault.
>>
File: 1446875635113.jpg (39 KB, 728x439) Image search: [Google]
1446875635113.jpg
39 KB, 728x439
>>55316465
>a door open that intercepted a girl
Sides are gone
>>
File: 1437469898598.jpg (21 KB, 265x284) Image search: [Google]
1437469898598.jpg
21 KB, 265x284
>>55313604
I punched a girl in the pit at a bongzilla show a couple weeks ago. She wanted to act like a man; I gave no quarter.

To be honest, I think she liked it.
>>
>>55313604
>not calling the manager over
>not calmly explaining what happened
>not watching her get fired on the spot
>not waiting for her to start hooking
>not hate fucking her face for the $50 she desperately needs after losing her job

Seriously OP
Just an hero
>>
>>55319504
That's hick backwards bullshit. If a woman hits me, she's getting hit the fuck back.
>>
>>55319548
muh balls
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 308x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 308x464
>be like 9
>13 year old girl is bullying me over my speech impediment
>take 5 pound rock and throw it at her
>smashes her fucking bare ankle and she's laying on the ground screaming and bleeding all over
Oh god I remember the pride I felt...
>>
>>55317510
Yes Greece, let the blood of your ancestors flow
>>
>>55318876
Equal rights and lefts
>>
>>55313604
i hit on women al the time

then i fuck them cause im handsome and sexy

you sure dont you faggot
>>
File: 1446766228247.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1446766228247.gif
2 MB, 230x175
I knocked a chick out cold at a Halloween party in college. I skipped class for the next week and then began carrying Mace and a knife with me everywhere I went.

>she and her friends were rude cunts
>fucking bothering me all night and talking shit about my rad costume (Dusty from G.I. Joe)
>cunt "accidentally" spills her drink on my awesome Dusty costume
>she bounced off a concrete basement wall i fucking hit her so hard
>just splayed out like a corpse on the floor
>in the crowded confusion i just walk up the stairs and leave

She was tight with the dudes from our football team, so I might've been killed if they ever figured out who I was. The few people at the party who knew anything about me pretended they didn't. I laid low and it blew over. The funny thing is the story that went around campus was that a veteran beat this chick up, so all the football niggers would harass everyone on ROTC, which resulted in several nigger suspensions and one nigger getting butt-stroked during the winter festival parade.

>mfw standing up to cunty feminism almost resulted in a race war
>>
What is it with women throwing drinks on people?
>>
>>55319559
kek
>>
>>55313604
HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!?!

vid very related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
>>
>>55320007
But she didn't tell on you? She could have practically had you lynched with all those white knights.

I think she liked it.
>>
>>55313604
>>55314699

>be in highschool
>in typical anon fashion, be a pathetic beta faggot
>get picked on and bullied by a group of girls
>can't do anything about it, so they feel confident and escalate
>one day their bullying goes too far, 5 vs 1
>weep like a little bitch, not because of the pain but because all my life I've been drilled the idea that hitting girls is wrong and I'm impotent about not even being able to defend myself
>fuck it enough is enough, punch the lead girl
>she drops like a sack
>OH SHIT I KILLED HER
>panic, until she recovers and cries, blood everywhere because I broke her fucking nose
>the other girls tell on me, they all act like the victims
>I get in trouble, they don't
>female principal expels me
>parents kick my ass
>the brother of the girl I hit also kicks my ass and threatens me with a gun
>have to move to another town

I'm a fucking idiot, older me would have enjoyed being kicked in the dick by mean schoolgirls 2bh family.
>>
>>55318783
>wtf am i watching
>>
>>55319548
the real question is why didn't your carpetmunching gf or one of her degenerate friends deck the fucking dyke THEMSELVES? she was freaking harassing them with her homo bs. had this been a man being harassed or even a man harassing those women it would be hell on earth

the world is dead
>>
>>55319247
>had a chance to drown a nigger
>didn't

I have never heard of a nigger going camping in my life.
>>
>>55313604
Obviously not friends worth having. I'd buy you a drink.
>>
>>55320301
>being bullied by them has permanently made you a candy ass that wants to be tied up and abused
>>
>>55320301
>get picked on and bullied by a group of girls
Kill yourself Pedro.
>>
>>55320280
As I understand it, she didn't remember anything, and the few witnesses were pretty drunk. I started up the stairs immediately after striking her, and I knew next to nobody at the party. All anyone could say was "white guy in desert camo". They didn't even know my hair color because of the hat.
>>
>>55318685

maximum kek
>>
>>55317211
For every alpha and omega there is a horde of thirsty betas.
>>
File: 1445630250181.jpg (182 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1445630250181.jpg
182 KB, 441x463
>>55319246
>boys should be taught to protect girls and girls should be taught to respect boys.
What are you a kindergarten teacher?
Faggot's like you are why Sean Connery wakes up with a single tear running down his face in the middle of the night
>>
>>55319020
I'm glad this poster has been told to fuck off.

On a wider note, violent women are degenerate losers.
>>
>>55320301
kill yourself faggot

you make me sick
>>
File: 141333727034695215.jpg (130 KB, 700x997) Image search: [Google]
141333727034695215.jpg
130 KB, 700x997
>>55313604
i am a woman and while I personally think that bitch deserved it, you shouldn´t have punched her.
Do it like a woman - calmly ask for the manager and complain abour rude behaviour of that empleyee. If she refuses to call manager for you, well find his e-mail on the club´s website or make a comment on their FB page. I know it does not bring you the feeling of satisfaction like a nice little slap would but I can guarantee she will go pale as a ghost as she realises she might lose her job.
>>
>>55320382
thx family. Just make sure you check if there's a minimum first ;)
>>
>>55319459
What an angst cunt
Go take some ibuprofen and a Margarita you spastic fuck
>>
>live with 5 roommates
>one is an ex mma female fighter that has gotten fat
>still thinks she's tough shit
>she's pretty cool most of the time but whenever we drink she always challenges me to spar with her gloves
>always say no because I'm 6'3" 215 and she's like 5'1" 150
>drinking one night
>again she challenges me
>say no
>she starts going buock buock chicken
>people are laughing
>ok.jpg
>we go outside to spar
>she's bouncing back and forth. I'm just keeping my gloves up trying to remember my boxing lessons from years ago
>she punches me in the gut hard
>everyone laughs and goes ooooooh
>she has a cocky smile and hits me again in the face
>lip starts bleeding
>out of nowhere I jab and then hit her in the face with a straight right
>she stumbles and falls over hitting her head on a tree stump
>wow anon you're such a douche

K cool you asked me like 500x to spar then you belittled me and hit me way harder than you said you would then I fucked you up and I'm a douche

Although she severely wanted the dick after that
>>
>>55320811
It was a rowdy bar. The manager was actually one of the group of bouncers that dragged me out. He was some 30 year old tool that thought he was cool working at a college bar.

Anyways though, I generally agree with you. If I was sober I wouldn't have hit her back, but the slight tipsiness removed my inhibition. It was almost like a reflex, I had no control of the response after I'd been hit.
>>
>>55320811
>i am a woman

there are so many boards in this site you can go to, this is one of the last places where we can enjoy some bro time

please leave
>>
>>55319437
>implying he's not joking
White knight 24/7
>>
>drinking alone at a bar
>some drunk whore tries to hit on me and tells me to buy her a drink, she does this with other men as well
>tell her to fuck off, not in the mood; she leaves mad
>she wanders around the bar getting drunk from drinks the white knights kept buying for her and her friends
>some time later comes up to me and asks if I'm a faggot because I'm not interested in her
>tell her I'm not interested in whores
>she throws her drink to my face and slaps me hard
>so close to hitting her, but she storms off while her friends are laughing
>finish my drink and leave the bar, wait at the opposite street
>the girl leaves with her friends around an hour later
>follow them, the girl heads to the different direction from the rest
>reach a forest path to the suburbs, walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder
>she turns around, punch her as hard as I can
>she falls on the ground, starts screaming a lot and tells me not to rape her
>kneel on top of her and give her a few solid smacks; the worst I did was hitting her nose in
>get up, run away and then start walking towards home

For the first few weeks or so, I was sure I would get caught and I was incredibly stressed out. The local papers told about the assault, but didn't release much details about the perpetrator because the girl was too drunk. Felt shitty about it for a few years, unbelievable shame because I was raised in belief that women are untouchable.

And it's the first time I've talked about it. All the possible charges expired about a month ago.
>>
>>55320943
lmao at that whole situation
>>
>>55320225
jesus this always gets my blood boiling. not the bitch, but the fucking brownknights who would get smashed if they went up against any average non-indian guy
>>
>>55320301
BUILD BALLS
>>
Honestly? Hitting does to much, there is a better option.

>at a Applebee's (Restaurant)
>talking to friend and his wife about work
>woman behind me has a schizo attack and begins to hit me over the head with her purse from behind the, won't stop
>nearby idiots think I did something to deserve it and begin hooting and hollering her on, so she continues.
>friend and wife are what-the-fucking, then she stops
>"You hit me again and I will call the police"
>She does it again
>I stand, she stands, tries to hit me, I grab her wrist firmly
>I don't let go, she begins to scream RAPE RAPE
>I stand there gripping her wrist, and as the manager came up, I said, "Call the police"
>After a few minutes of holding the woman's wrist, police come in.
>They ask WTF is going on, woman begins her RAPE ASSAULT RAPE screams
>They tell her to calm down, they're here
>Friend, wife, and some of the now more reasonable individuals back me up on this claim

Woman eventually confesses that she mistook me for someone else after the police realize the only thing wrong with her was my holding her wrist so she wouldn't beat me. Meanwhile my face was cut and bruised from fucking shit in/on the purse.

If I had hit her? Which I wanted to? Then the cops would of been all HER EYE/JAW! YOUR UNDER ARREST!

>mfw a few days later saw her, her entire wrist and arm was bruised from struggling
>>
>>55318567
Why'd she want to fight you?
She honestly think she could win?
>>
File: devilish.jpg (60 KB, 484x650) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
60 KB, 484x650
>>55321172
lmao damn anon you're a fucking psycho.
>>
>>55313604
I would never hit a woman, but I got hit by one once. Left a nice mark

>At a bar
>Fairly drunk, out with some friends
>Girl next to me at the bar says "All homeless people should be euthanized"
>I tell her "Watch what you're saying, some homeless people aren't there by choice - some of them are disabled veterans"
>her response "You should be euthanized too"
>Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside

She then flipped a ring over and slapped me with the rock. Left a nice mark. Worth it.
>>
File: 1439505715662.jpg (80 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1439505715662.jpg
80 KB, 500x737
>>55320465
>>55320708

I will hang myself one of these days, my life can be summarized as JUST, complete with divorce and alimony.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
>>55321172
patrick is that you?
>>
>>55321172
That's fucked up m8. Stalking people and assaulting them in the middle of the night. Like that's not "heat of the moment I punched a bitch" its planning to follow someone and assault them while they're isolated

Pretty messed up tbqh senpai
>>
>>55321293
So did you press charges?
>>
>>55321172

Link to story or it didn't happen!
>>
>>55318988
Dude....

You might be autistic.
>>
>>55320225
I hate that video because he literally did nothing wrong and was totally demonized throughout poo in loo land for it
It didn't show the full half hour of her shitting on both of them either
>>
>>55321172
Sweden no!
>>
>>55321421
Yes.
>>
Not even men have the balls to try start shit with me, much less a woman.
>>
>>55321172
probably the best way to have gone about it in sweden. how much time would you have had to serve for assaulting a female, 20 years?
>>
>>55313604
i have not. but i havent been in a situation that i had to consider it, either. i think that if someone swings on you, regardless of gender, they should be prepared to get hit back. if a woman swung on me, i would issue one cease-and-desist warning. if she did not comply, i would respond with equal force
>>
>>55313604
There's a thing on BBC3 tonight about the rise in female instigated violence, I'm looking forward to seeing feminist's thoughts on it. More in line with the thread, I haven't, but my friend was at court for it the other week

>Friend is 210lbs
>His ex is 91lbs
>They bump into each other and start arguing
>She tries to hit him with her phone
>He restrains her and pushes her back
>She falls over and starts crying
>Friend leaves
>He's arrested half an hour later
>Genuinely doesn't understand why he's been arrested
>Police tell him why he's there and ask for his version of what happened
>He gives it
>Her version was "She had tried to ignore him, he stood in front of her, she tried to get past, he started strangling her with one hand, punching her with the other, then picked her up, threw her off the ground, stamped on her head a few times, started to kick and stamp on her ribs then finished it off by jumping onto her head with both feet"
>She unironically claimed all of this (with her "eyewitness" friend) in the police station
>After all of it her only physical evidence was a fading bruise on her arm
>This legitimately went to court

So no I haven't but that doesn't mean to say some of them don't deserve it.
>>
>>55320007
so she was a white girl hanging out with black players?
>>
>>55317671
fuck yes. I'm the same as what you mentioned you're considering & have been for 4/5 years... it doesn't matter how well you handle your drink but how well the spastics around you handle theirs does matter
>>
>>55321491
>It didn't show the full half hour of her shitting on both of them either
I imagine that it's part of the show considering she's dressed in leather and holding a whip

assault is way out of line though
>>
>At a bar

deserved
>>
>>55313604
Good work anon. You did the right thing. I actually felt kinda satisfied after reading this. If your friends leave you for hitting a girl back they were never good friends to begin with. Fuck them. I really hope the bitch got hurt permanently.
>>
>>55313888
>makes an observation and is mad at why women get away with shit
>LOL R U A VIRGIN XD WHAT A LOSER
>>
File: 1445601397270.gif (2 MB, 200x172) Image search: [Google]
1445601397270.gif
2 MB, 200x172
>>55320943
>still thinks she's tough shit
>Implying female MMA fighters are tough
Top shelf kek mate
>>
>>55313604
are we talking donkey punching, self defense, rape, bumper cars, dos'ing, knocking a kid off the path of an incoming car/attack animal ?
>>
are we talking donkey punching, self defense, rape, bumper cars, dos'ing, knocking a kid off the path of an incoming car/attack animal ?
>>
>>55316686
Actually feminism destroyed chivalry, so now "it's on"
>>
>>55321335
>>55321393
>>55321402

What? If I had punched her in the bar, I would have been charged myself. If she hadn't acted like a trash towards me, nothing would have happened.

>>55321636

A fine to two years in prison, more like. The stigma and the newspapers writing about it would have been much worse.

>>55321474

Then I guess it didn't happen. I looked up if the newspaper had online archives back then, but couldn't find it.
>>
>>55321302
The most I know is I was new to the unit (unit was only in county for 2 weeks before I got there) and I waxed a taliban I first week at the op and that the was the first kill of the deployment so the command and everything were impressed with me. She was just trying to undermine me at every chance. Her pestering got so bad the lt and the plt sgt were talking about having her moved from out from our fob. Just a typical cunt.
>>
>>55315667
MURICA
U
R
I
C
A
>>
>>55316686
Do you agree at 1:10 in this video (I don't have the webm anymore but I'm sure it happens quite often throughout) they should have started just throwing punches at the feminists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
>>
>>55321775
No dude it was all off air shit, the show was about a test of strength and endurance and he was just one of the show hosts.
The entire show she was insulting them in every way imaginable and just being an impossible bitch.
That's why he said they didn't want to talk to her, he was completely within his right to hit her and honestly was within reason to full on deck her curry cunt. But like a well restrained man he only slapped her.
And because law in Indian is a crapdhoit he couldn't have sued the 20+ guys that started beating him up
>>
>>55321491
>Slap woman who slaps you in PiL
>Everyone tries to murder you for it
>Rape all women in PiL
>Everyone tries to murder women for it
>>
>>55313604
You have no control of your anger/violence. You are a nig. Face it.
>>
>>55322076
Chivalry was invented by bored/uninspired writers and poets to make women drop their panties and pussies gush, it's seriously something made up in the mid 15th century for no reason
>>
>>55314296
The way her hair shoots up as she goes down like a sack of spuds lol. Also she did kick him first DESU.
>>
File: MAKEAMERICAGAYAGAIN.jpg (325 KB, 1746x1809) Image search: [Google]
MAKEAMERICAGAYAGAIN.jpg
325 KB, 1746x1809
>>55321851
She had a black eye at the college graduation ceremony a week later.

I saw her walk across the stage with a big black eye looking like a battered wife.

I laughed so hard I almost shit my pants.

>>55321738
I like drinking though. It's frustrating. It's gotten to where it's not worth the hassle. Ultimately I know it's a degenerate habit anyways so one of the days I'm probably gonna just quit entirely.
>>
>>55313604
I would if she was going crazy hitting me, I see no problem with that, otherwise just walk away from lunatics whether they have a vagina or a dick
>>
I know it's all hindsight, but too bad you didn't think it through and trip her when she was delivering a bunch of drinks, she would get fired or have to replace the cost, bar owners hate ditty girls that trip and waste profits
>>
>>55322268
those pil manlets are so funny too

i wonder what would happen if it was a strong alpha white man. would they still act so tough?

that goes to all white knighting faggots who find strength in numbers

what happens when they run into a real psychopath?
>>
File: 1442863252066.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442863252066.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>55322282
>Implying violence is a nigger halmark
Go fuck yourself pen warrior
>>
>>55322490
>what happens when they run into a real psychopath?
It all depends on how rowdy they are, if it's something that gets all of their blood boiling u til someone gets stabbed or shot they are going to stick to being a mob, if it's mire of a hey let's gang up on this guy type thing once two or three guys get taken down they puss out
>>
>>55313604

meh, i hit a chick once, but only because she was tearing into my flesh with her teeth
and i didnt even leave a mark on her face
but she called the cops only because hitting women is a no-no, just to get me in trouble

there was no injury

i spent 5 days in jail for this
and they dropped the charges

the government is literally insane
this is unconstitutional torture
i didnt shit for 5 days, they expect you do goto the bathroom in a room with 20 people looking at you
fuck that
time slowed down forever, ever minute felt like an hour, i felt as if i would never leave and i was in there for months

you cant just lock people in a cage for stupid shit like this
>>
Man you guys are retarded. Don't pretend like you start believing in "equality" all of a sudden. A grown woman is still like a child. Physically and mentally. Would you hit a child if they punched you on the shoulder? No, you'd be a child abuser. And if you're claiming self defense then just restrain them or leave.

Anyways I don't even believe in half of these stories because women will call the cops on you for the pettiest shit so half of you would be in jail right now.
>>
>>55315767
The UK ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
> at a party with gf
> get into extended argument, go into private room to talk it out
> get exasperated and walk out, go chill outside to cool off
> home owner comes over and tells me I need to leave
> she's telling people I hit her
> go to leave because fuck it, I'm dd anyway and the party is all her friends
> she comes out crying asking why I was going to leave her

Rinse repeat for 4 years. Never stick your dick in crazy, no matter how good those tits are...
>>
>>55320943
Holy fuck, that reminds me of an episode of Sin Cities

>Ashley Hames (he makes Louis Thorax look butch) goes to different countries and sees the other side of society (it's mainly fetish shit and other things like that but not always)
>He's in Australia (working in an opal mine I think)
>When the work is finished they sit around and start drinking
>Everyone keeps calling him a puff because he's not manly at all but it's just anglobantz
>One Sheila there
>She's taking it serious
>Tells him to spar with her
>He refuses
>They call him a puff more
>He says he will spar with her
>He's still laughing and joking but she's got the eye of the tiger
>He's throwing lazy punches, laughing and just generally treating it like a joke
>Sheila thinks she's fighting for a title belt and is giving him all she has
>He throws a wild punch out and complete fucking rocks her skull
>Knocks her out

It's absolutely fucking hilarious, it's not on Youtube though for some reason.
>>
>>55315667
>things that happen in Walmart
>>
>>55313604
You handled it wrong because it was within an establishment and she worked there, the employees will never get in trouble if they do their jobs report them to their superior and get a new drink plus sue the place
>>
I've never hit anyone.
>>
>>55322652
i wonder if there are any videos like that

where multiple cowards jump a defenseless guy only for them to run once they realize they're all about to be murdered
>>
>>55313604
DEAD IN 15!
>>
I punched my girlfriend in the crotch once.
>>
>>55313604
Bro, never take shit from anyone. You did the right thing.
>>
>>55316951
He punched her because she slapped him. Learn 2 read
>>
>>55322704

>Anyways I don't even believe in half of these stories because women will call the cops on you for the pettiest shit so half of you would be in jail right now.

That's why you don't beat them in public.

And I'm absolutely pro-equality and I believe women are to be held to same standards as men.
>>
>>55322814
It was a rowdy bar, pretty packed and loud. Not a place where you can politely pull the manager aside and explain things. Anyways the manager was in with the bouncers that dragged me out / assaulted me.
>>
>>55313604
Seems deserved, sorry for the fallout you received.
Equal rights, equal fights
>>
>>55322490
There's a great episode of Banged Up Abroad where some freedom loving all American guy is sent to an Indian prison for 7 years. If you've ever seen it you know it always starts with a fight once they get in jail

>Guy starts talking
>Already thinking of those little PiLlets
>He's a big guy
>"I was a footballer, I boxed, I lifted, but injuries meant I had to give it up"
>Just know what's coming
>As soon as he gets there they try to fight him
>He blows them the fuck out
>Runs up to a different floor
>PiL screw is there with his nightstick out
>Big guy throws him over the railing
>Admits he knew that was when he fucked up

It pretty much ran like that the whole time he was there but no one really said anything to him because they knew he was from freedom land and he would liberate the fuck out of them. It's a good episode too.
>>
I punched my sister when we were both little kids. She was a shit talking little bitch, always shit talking me. Finally I had enough one day and socked her.

People with big mouths usually end up meeting people with big fists.
>>
>>55322408
Haha you ruined her graduation! Excellent, OP!
>>
>>55323172
BANE?
>>
Why would you punch a woman?
A slap in the face is enough to knock down most of them and they always cry.

But I knew one guy that beat the crap out of girl and we were all laughing how he fucked her up
>>
>>55316703

Are you a nigger? Because you act like one
>>
>>55323004
>>55323130
thx bros
>>
File: 1446523773129.jpg (61 KB, 480x636) Image search: [Google]
1446523773129.jpg
61 KB, 480x636
>>55318988
Kill yourself, she didn't even do anything.

I think its fucked up to hit girls that haven't even touched you desu.
>You also probably have a small penis and that's why you hit weak girls.

I>>55318237
This

block it first and walk away, if you are at a bar or something people will notice the she beast if she tries to strike you again, than maybe hit her if she doesn't stop or if someone doesn't get control of the she beast.

Otherwise you are an insecure power craving faggot who's mummy didn't love you enough and your dad is a beta.
Or you have mental issues and insecurities.
I know this because the other men I know who have beat up on women have deep mental problems and or dug/alcohol issues. It is degeneracy.

>real alphas don't beat up on women
>>
>>55323297
You answered your own question anon..
>>
>>55322920
There's shit loads of them. There's that one with like 10 Mexicans trying to attack one Neo-Nazi and none of them know how to fight, so they eventually run away while he salutes Hitler.
>>
>>55322692
Should have shat on the floor and made eye contact with every single motherfucker in the room.
>>
>>55323379
>m'lady
*tips fedora*
>>
>>55313604

I am having a hard time believing this story. Why did they have check books at a night club? If it's the kind of bar with bouncers they just give you a receipt.
>>
>>55323379
>m'lady
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>55323227
It was pretty fucking funny. Not the sort of laughter I could share with anyone though lol. I've been trying to find the video of the graduation but I don't think it's up anywhere.
>>
>>55323464
>they eventually run away while he salutes Hitler

holy shit my sides

source plz
>>
Slapping people is women privilege. If your gonna get physical your gonna get equality just like a man. Dumb bitch was just pissed she was only gonna get a dollar tip.
>>
>>55323505
It was one of these things. They gave them to you there if you payed with card.
>>
File: checkHolder.jpg (282 KB, 1900x1900) Image search: [Google]
checkHolder.jpg
282 KB, 1900x1900
>>55323652
>>55323505
forgot image
>>
>>55321172
>following a girl into a park to assault her
>knocking her nose in

Muhammad, is that you?
>>
File: 1294644878768.jpg (145 KB, 557x373) Image search: [Google]
1294644878768.jpg
145 KB, 557x373
>>55318567
>In the end it made me feel like crap
Now you understand a parent when they say this hurts me more than it hurts you.
>>
>>55318270

>India
>Everything is a shit test with them

This explains so much.
>>
File: Osama.jpg (18 KB, 1097x68) Image search: [Google]
Osama.jpg
18 KB, 1097x68
>>55323555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXbY47eLkfQ
Youtube tells me to sign in to view this and I couldn't be fucked with that, so it might not be the right one, but I think it is.

Also, this comment is gold.
>>
>>55323680
he did it, the absolute muhammadman
>>
>>55323501
>>55323527
top tier post m8

did you even read my post?

It is degeneracy to beat up on women who haven't done anything to you.

Too bad the only females I know and surround my self with aren't retarded leftist raging femnazis .
>>
>>55322814
>if they do their jobs
Bouncers aren't allowed to throw punches unless there's a weapon involved or they themselves or another bouncer is assaulted
>>
>>55313604

My ex used to get violent whenever we had a row. First verbally, coming up to me and just screaming and screaming, not letting me have my say. I used to grab her by the face/mouth/jaw to shut her up. She always went crazy when I did that. She would start slapping and punching me, which didn't realllly hurt. Most of the time I would just push her away, she was tiny so I could keep her away using the length of my arm.

This one time tho, she spat in my face, after which I slapped her real hard. That was the only time I actually hit a woman. Felt bad because I loved her and I hurt her. I loved slapping her in the sack tho, and so did she.

Long story short, if a womb-man hits you, you retaliate -1. She slaps you, you push her, she punches you, you slap her.
It's only fair.

From Belgium, just visiting Lebensraum right now
>>
>>55323846
White skinhead guy has a weird fighting style but he can obviously handle himself . .. . . . I don't know if you know this fellow bong but I hate fucking nigger music. . . .ruined the vid!
>>
>>55313604
No because I work out problems through reasoning and I don't resort to aggression like a NIGGER.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.