[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It says here you're single. Were you aware that we were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: job-interviewer.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
job-interviewer.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
>It says here you're single. Were you aware that we were looking for well-rounded employees only?
>>
They won't bother, they'll just raise your taxes so you can be legally keked by the single mother industrial complex and the IRS in tandem
>>
>It says here that you are unemployed. Were you made aware that we were looking for well-rounded employees only?
>>
>>55311725

>things employers will never say
>>
>>55311725
>im sexually neutral and if you hold that against me in the hiring process i will sue you and win
>come on, its [insert current year]
>>
>It says here's that you are cissexual. Were you made aware that we were looking for well-rounded employees only?
>>
>>55312104
They do this in many white collar jobs now - especially in software/video games - in order to avoid hiring "creeps".
>>
>>55311725
>it says here that you never head a girlfriend and that you frequent a online discussion board called "/r9k/". Some of the recent discussion that you have led are, and I quote "I fucking hate whores" "the feels when you are a virgin at 28" and "Fuck you chad you fucking normal fag I hope you get aids". Care to explain?
>>
File: tfwDecliningPollNumbers.jpg (22 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
tfwDecliningPollNumbers.jpg
22 KB, 636x358
>>55312242
>tfw you don't even know what cissexual means
>>
>>55312253
REEEEE
>>
>>55312172
good luck with that as a white male.
>>
>>55312367
>Julia Serano has defined cissexual as "people who are not transsexual and who have only ever experienced their mental and physical sexes as being aligned", while cisgender is a slightly narrower term for those who do not identify as transgender (a larger cultural category than the more clinical transsexual).
>>
>not hiring me based on my relationship status

I hope you like lawsuits.
>>
>>55312454
Thanks, I guess
>>
File: CitationNeeded.png (37 KB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
CitationNeeded.png
37 KB, 350x190
>>55312246
I believe you, but I want to read more.
>>
File: PrepareForTouble.png (582 KB, 600x717) Image search: [Google]
PrepareForTouble.png
582 KB, 600x717
No I'm double.
>>
>>55311725
>It says here you were a janitor for a "4chan" what were your duties there?
>>
>>55313527
We'll sir, wading through shit all day in order to increase quality across the boards.

Considering this is a waste management job, this is more or less just the next logical step.
>>
>>55313527
>It says here you spent all day cleaning up "shitposts". Could you explain to me what a shitpost is?
>>
File: THEFIRM.jpg (68 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
THEFIRM.jpg
68 KB, 852x480
The firm believes in marriage, it promotes stability.
>>
>>55314885
AKA "He's more likely to be captive in his job because the wife will divorce him the moment the money stops flowing
>>
>>55312454

I love the fact that mentally ill people have come up with a way to describe people that are not heterosexual like its the odd one out. no you retarded fags you are weird ones, fuck off with your made up vocabulary
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.