[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Britain, Free Speech Goes Out with a Whimper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: topkuck.jpg (117 KB, 696x389) Image search: [Google]
topkuck.jpg
117 KB, 696x389
>By way of sobering example, take the news that an E-list British celebrity named Ursula Presgrave was this week found guilty in London of “malicious communication.” Her crimes? To have written on Facebook that “anyone born with down [sic] syndrome should be put down” before they are subjected to the “pointless life of a vegetable,” and to have saved onto her smartphone a series of memes that mocked the disabled. When asked by prosecutors whether she accepted that she had committed a crime, Presgrave confirmed her liability without so much as a fight. Within the month she will be sentenced, and, depending on the judge’s mood, required to spend half a year in prison or to pay a £5,000 fine. Another hammer has been used to crack another nut.

>That a putatively free person so readily accepted the prospect of being jailed for holding ugly opinions should provide some insight into the contemporary state of intellectual liberty in Britain.

>Presgrave’s arrest came after a number of her fellow citizens lodged formal complaints with the police.

https://archive.is/7FQMy#selection-1061.11-1065.1

Don't cry out loud, Britçucks. Keep it inside. Learn to hide your feelings.
>>
File: GodSaveTheUK.png (4 MB, 3897x3444) Image search: [Google]
GodSaveTheUK.png
4 MB, 3897x3444
>HRURURUH XD U FAT DUMB AMERICUNTS GOT NO FREEDOM XD
>>
>>55311595
It's bad. As if everyone has the right to not be offended or upset. Truly pathetic.
But what should one do? I protested against starting the Iraq war in 2003, up to 3 million people did in the biggest protest the UK has ever seen.
That worked well. I've given up, personally and just concentrated on hedonism.
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (91 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
91 KB, 634x566
Would you?
>>
>>55312129
Is this the perp? Absolute slag tier
>>
File: sly.gif (3 MB, 277x219) Image search: [Google]
sly.gif
3 MB, 277x219
>>55311799

Start the process to immigrate to the US. Sure we may have niggers galore in the South and in major cities. But at least your speech is protected and freedoms (pic related) abound.
>>
>>55311799
Well you're right about one thing, protests do sweet f all. I wouldn't go off the deep end just yet though, I'm having my family, raising my kids how I see fit and anyone that tries to say otherwise or interfere can then be told where to go when it's a situation I have control over.
>>
>>55312129
Without hesitation, but back to the matter at hand it is not that much of a surprise. We are kind of getting used it. I think the main problem is the definitions of hate speech and free speech being blurred and there's no clarity as to which is which.

>>55311668
I cant imagine a Brit posting that unironically mate
>>
>>55311595

I wonder, where are all of the #IStandWithKillAllWhites traitor kikes to stand up for this slut?

>hurr muh durr free speech is important
>only if they're calling for white genocide
>>
>>55312561

Yeah I think the double standard is fairly established. I just feel bad for GB because they now have the legal system working against them at every turn.

And WTF Brits?

>Bad as they are in and of themselves, the charges leveled against Presgrave are rendered all the more grievous when one observes that the opinion for which she was disciplined is both culturally normal and legally protected in Britain. Under that country’s laws, mothers who are expecting children with Down’s syndrome and other disabilities are permitted to abort right up to the moment of birth — months after the statutory limitation on termination have kicked in elsewhere. There is no reasonable way to comprehend this legal distinction other than as a reflection of the belief that disabled children are often better off dead — the very contention, in other words, that landed Presgrave in court.

> ...in Britain. Under that country’s laws, mothers who are expecting children with Down’s syndrome and other disabilities are permitted to abort right up to the moment of birth — months after the statutory limitation on termination have kicked in elsewhere.

Kek. That's pretty fucked up.
>>
I kind of wish I was from the UK now so I could set up a normiebook and post a load of potato memes
How do you get contacted? A policeman showing up at your door?
>>
I actually hate the world

>tfw you were born to late to have an opinion
>>
>>55312983

The hilarious thing is that all these arrests result from neighbors, family, and friends all informing on each other.

Basically "Britçucks gonna çuck."
>>
Tbh we should ban the yoga religion
>>
>>55311595
>her fellow citizens
>>
>>55313084
It appears she often posts shit like this to get attention, there were Facebook pages dedicated to getting her banned from Facebook. Once SJWs get hold of it .. . . well . .. .we know what happens.
>>
>In Britain, Free Speech Goes Out with a Whimper
>implying free speech even existed in britain

They never had free speech to begin with, pretty sad. I'd never want to live there myself. It's like a shittier USA with no free speech and more mudslimes around.
>>
>>55311595
>be literal autist
>hold the exact same opinion
Its actually kind of scary to think I could be jailed for this. Even in Australia I don't think this would happen, and Australia is the ultimate nanny state.
>>
File: 1439789203364.jpg (994 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1439789203364.jpg
994 KB, 4500x4334
h e l p
>>
>>55312818
>>55313084
>>55313222
So just to be clear. If a mother is expecting a child with down's they can abort up to the point of birth completely legally (get the electric saw ready Pajeet) , yet if anyone posts memes poking fun at people who wouldn't understand the concept of being made fun of anyway they can get locked up in prison. Oh and please don't use the defense that retarded people can understand people laughing at them. That's just inherited from their social circle. If their social circle were laughing at them too the tards would also be laughing.
>>
>>55313641

Yep. No wonder Britain has so much wonderful cuisine... it's all Downs baby meat.

Britain has glorious vaginal freedoms the US will never know.
>>
>>55311595
>When asked by prosecutors whether she accepted that she had committed a crime, Presgrave confirmed her liability without so much as a fight.
So she's a kek, in other words.
>DID YOU COMMIT A CRIME
>y-yes b-but
Proper answer should be no and fuck off I didn't.
>>
File: 1439749320679.jpg (50 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1439749320679.jpg
50 KB, 450x450
>>55313776
pic related
>>55313836
this
Never admit you're guilty even if you are. Do these fucks not understand anything?
>>
Britain never had free speech to begin with.

If a country doesn't have a law equivalent to or better than the protections the 1st Amendment affords, then it was fucked from the start.
>>
>>55313641
I never knew about the downy abortions, so it was news to me too! As for the FB thing . . . .it's journalism, there was probably a lot more to it than reported, many people post shit like this and don't get arrested!
>>
>>55314102

So you would feel totally safe reposting, word for word, everything this whore did on FB? Be honest.
>>
>>55311595
>she was found to have a series of memes
Ahahaahahahahahar NO MEMES FOR BRITS
>>
>>55314160
I've posted worse and FB removes it following complaints . . .. I'm sure that happens in America too! - Like I said this is just another Brit-bash thread so I'm not really bothered, we may never know the real story!
>>
File: Morpheus.gif (71 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus.gif
71 KB, 128x128
>>55311668
Holy shit
Inb4 1984 has come true but... Has 1984 come true?
>>
>>55314363
Well doublethink is definitely common place now.
>>
>>55312129
The worst thing there is the drawn on eyebrows, why is that a thing
>>
>>55312129
>looks every inch an SJW
>Found guilty of what Bahar Mustafa wasn't
>Facing jail time
>This happening just after Bitchface Mustafa's case was thrown out

Well, /pol/, it appears God doesn't close a door without opening a window. I'm holding out for the former.
>>
File: slippery slope.jpg (104 KB, 855x685) Image search: [Google]
slippery slope.jpg
104 KB, 855x685
>>55311595
>>
File: bsr get.jpg (75 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
bsr get.jpg
75 KB, 454x600
There is no future for whites in the US of A.

America is ruined as a union of states, 62% white currently, was 65% three years ago and set to be the minority sooner than the UK for example. The federal government has already proven that they will do whatever they want with gay marriage being enforced in a blanket maneuver overnight. The wearing down process with regards to gun control is growing stronger, and whilst I am not sure they will be able to pry them totally from the hands of US citizens at the moment, with demographic changes I am not so certain that this will always be the case.

The argument from Americans is always framed around the right to bear arms and their ownership of guns. We see constantly their preparedness to fight in a race war on US soil, but this is a fantasy. The real war is one of demographics, there has already been a race war and you didn't even fire a shot. Once it was agreed that immigration would not be almost exclusively European and the US opened it's arms to the whole world, the war was already lost. Whites in America will have no choice but to give up more and more land, and secede into "white states" which even then I am not convinced they will be able to maintain forever

There will be a snapping point for European nations, you can see it growing already with Hungary's actions, the surging popularity for anti immigration parties in France, the UK, the northern countries. Germany is not a fit example in my opinion for as a people they have been systematically broken down and no longer wish to survive. WW2 in my opinion was the true breaking point, the country split in half, the east raped by Russians and the west struggling to live with their "shameful legacy"

America will never have a breaking point because it is quite literally a nation founded on immigration. The national identity has no basis in race, only on character and this has always been so. It is the original "melting pot".
>>
>>55317245
You realize that in 10-20 years hispanics will be reclassified as white just like the irish and italians were. Then america will suddenly be 90% "white" overnight.

Something Ive never understood though, is of europeans believe that every country in europe is white. If Spain and Portugal are white then mexicans are definitely white.

Not to mention that aside from the cartels, mexican immigrants arent even comparable to Europe's muslim immigrants. Not to mention we actually make them work instead of giving them unlimited free benefits and housing.

Europe will continue to become more muslim, america will continue to become Brazil, and no one will put up a fight until the muslim beheading gangs start killing people in the streets of London.
>>
File: white suicide.jpg (289 KB, 1266x916) Image search: [Google]
white suicide.jpg
289 KB, 1266x916
>>55317703
>>
>countries that are not the USA or Japan
>free speech
Pick one
You have no one to blame but yourselves for allowing this to happen
>>
If you think this isn't coming to America you are wrong.
>>
>>55318078
Shall not be infringed
I will die before i let this happen
>>
>>55317832
Hilariously inaccurate image on the left. Most abortions are dindus.
>>
>>55318254
>Hilariously inaccurate image on the left. Most abortions are dindus.

Who says this is only about America?
>>
>>55318384
Well, we matter.
>>
>>55318254
>Most
not enough,unfortunately
captcha: pick baby strollers images
>>
>>55318527
Not enough for sure but white birth rates aren't really being torpedoed by abortion, whites aren't getting pregnant to begin with
>>
File: 1376355540649.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1376355540649.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
>mfw the falkland island people will just vote to be argentinian instead of part of the caliphate
>>
>>55317832
>>55318254
image on the right is hilariously accurate though
>least black woman has least amount of kids
>most black dindus about to have their 3rd
>>
>>55314363
Not even a question. When I was young and more liberal in college, I thought Huxley would be right. Of course the government would control us through pleasure and hedonism. As I've grown up along with the world, I've realized the government has no reason not to control us through fear, paranoia, and surveillance. After all, people won't do anything about it, some of them will even celebrate it. Our's will be the generation that sees a constant, gradual erosion of our civil rights.
>>
>>55312129

>would you?

Yes. But I'm not proud of it.
>>
>>55317703
>You realize that in 10-20 years hispanics will be reclassified as white just like the irish and italians were
Spics aren't white you stupid fucker.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.