[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I'm in a bit of a quagmire. I have a new gf that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1446993087892.jpg (26 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1446993087892.jpg
26 KB, 413x395
/pol/

I'm in a bit of a quagmire. I have a new gf that I love and I never felt that much connected to anyone before. She's intelligent, educated eloquent, charming and has a nice career. we're both 30 years old so that's ok, too. sex wise she's a fucking dream come true.

however, she's a complete degenerate. not only does she insist on me fucking her ass, her vag while on the rag, deepthroat her, shove a dildo up her ass while fucking her etc. she has also had over 40 cocks, some of them niggers, while she's just the second one i ever had sex with.
should i dump her and look for a more traditional gf ?
>>
also, inb4 >>>/adv/, pol is and has always been my hugbox
>>
>>55311515
She'll cheat on you desu senpai.
>>
How can you trust her, friend?
>>
>>55311515

Dump that coalburner slut or I guarantee that you will regret it.
>>
>>55311515
Just marry her already. As long as you got a decent dick and are willing to fuck she has no reason to cheat.
>>
>>55311515

>intelligent
>sex wise she's a fucking dream come true
>she has also had over 40 cocks, some of them niggers

You have odd dreams and notions of intelligence.
>>
>>55311776
she won't.
>>55311830
easy. she's a 5/10 i'm an 8/10 (5/10 if u factor in the assburgers).
>>
>>55312097
elaborate?
>>55312134
i'm 6'6" with a 6.5" dick. she assured me she's never had as a big as me before.
>>55312138
well... how would you like discussing the napoleonic wars at 3AM after the 5th round of fucking?
>>
>>55312275
*a guy as big as me
>>
>>55312166
Tb,h It does not matter fann. She may BE a 5/10 but they always think they are of a greater ranking due to the emotional conditions you provide them.
Eventually she will nulify that in her head and it will be meaningless.
Someone who has tasted 40 cocks is not getting used to being fucked by one for long.
>>
>>55312453
she's had a relationship of 10 years. she lost her virginity at age 12, fuck a douen dudes till said relationship andore than two dozens after that.

fun thing, i lost my virginity at age 24.
>>
>>55312275

I would like it fine if she didn't fuck blacks. It's a deal-breaker.

If it's what you want, though, it's what you want. That and "no way, derete, shamefur dispray!" are probably all you're going to get here.
>>
>>55312569
>I would like it fine if she didn't fuck blacks. It's a deal-breaker.

even though i'm not racist that's my biggest concern of them all. race mixing is wrong imho and a sign of complete degeneracy. i also could never fuck an azn or curry woman, they are all disgusting as fuck.
>>
>>55312511
Is she Swiss? Why can't you find a nice Christian waifu? You're lucky enough to be born in the best country on earth, be handsome and have a bigus dickus. You're settling.
>>
>>55312687
>Is she Swiss?
No, she's German

> Why can't you find a nice Christian waifu?

Because i'm atheist and have assburgers >You're lucky enough to be born in the best country on earth, be handsome and have a bigus dickus. You're settling.
I'm not complaining about that.
>>
>>55312805
Okay, since you asked for some advice though. You have only fucked 2 girls and I'm not saying she is a bad person but she is taking advantage of that. You're just too excited to have someone who is nice to you. But there are probably other girls who would be nice to you so make rational choices.
>>
>>55312805
Also
>German
>fuckee blacks
wew
I was in Switzerland once and the girls seemed cute. In the French part though.
>>
>>55313056
>but she is taking advantage of that.
she's not. we've been together for 2 months and only two weeks agoi told her that she's only my second one.

she refused to believe me, only after my brother and some friends confirmed that to her would she believe me.

her love is genuine. so is mine. even though i'm conservative as fuck.
>>
>>55311515
I smell a kc poster
>>
>>55313242
Man, don't trust your guts with women. They're not evil but they think differently. You sound too trusting like many of us are. Good luck otherwise.
>>
>>55311515
>sex wise she's a fucking dream come true.

this statement is incompatible with these statements:

>however, she's a complete degenerate. not only does she insist on me fucking her ass, her vag while on the rag, deepthroat her, shove a dildo up her ass while fucking her etc.

as for:
>she has also had over 40 cocks, some of them niggers,

lel
>>
>>55311515
Keep in mind that when you sleep with her she's in bed with you along with those 40 other dudes from her past. Hope you like sharing.

You on the other hand only have one other woman intruding on your attention to her. Not a nice balance.
>>
>>55313839
That's an exaggeration. The problem is that she will use her experience to manipulate our friend.
>>
>>55311515
>30 years old

Who gives a shit. You're both genetic waste at this point.
>>
>>55311515
>I'm in a bit of a quagmire. I have a new gf that I love and I never felt that much connected to anyone before. She's intelligent, educated eloquent, charming and has a nice career. we're both 30 years old so that's ok, too. sex wise she's a fucking dream come true.
Nigga I can tell this is only lust you are feeling.
>>
>>55314013
>t. eugenicist
>>
>>55313947
will she though? manipulate me into what?
>>
>>55314491
Trying to make you her husbando while you still don't know what you want.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.