[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the SJWs at my university go off the deep end.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0001.jpg (2 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
2 MB, 3104x1746
When the SJWs at my university go off the deep end.
>>
>>55311244

>edgy poetry

meh
>>
>>55311244

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55311244
wow, that's some faggotry. tl;dr, but saw PENIS in bold, and I must tell you, I think you've just been sexually harassed.
>>
>>55311244

Freud was right; women do have penis envy.
>>
On top of this our absolute kek of a seminar tutor wears a white poppy. As a member of our countries version if the rotc I think that triggers me.
>>
This is starting to frighten me.
>>
>Goats do not organize their penises into an army of killers
>Only humans do that
top kek
>>
Would any of you be interested in the email address of the womyn that wrote this masterpiece?
>>
>>55312187
>top kek
that's from an american/English speaking university you know.

you should be ashamed.
>>
>>55312455
Not only an English university, but a top ten English university.
>>
>>55311244
If I had a class that had this reading as a requirement I would drop the class immediately and at least try and report it to the college/university for being a waist of time.

Seriously WTF, any one with an iota of critical thought can completely trash that entire page.
>>
>>55312524
It wasn't recommended reading, it's just that our common room has been flooded with various volumes of this series of books.
>>
>op pic is sideways
>turn phone sideways
>pic turns sideways with it

Reported this fucking shit thread
>>
>>55312492
uhm, where did you get that from? I wanna know for...reasons.

Also, implying not all UK/US universities are not going to shit. I suppose you have seen those Yale videos about Halloween of a hoard of niggroids mumbling about "safe spaces" and "triggering" at a university Master.

I also suppose you read that recent article that basically stated that MIT,Cornell, etc. BELIEVE that it's right to choose students based on race in addition to everything else.

You guys are absolute KEKS. And we are doomed to follow.
>>
>>55311244

What the fuck is that rhyming scheme? Where is the structure?

Talk about being obsessed with dicks. It's hilarious that this woman assumes men thinking with their dicks is anything unnatural or wrong - it's how we've survived for a long, long time.
>>
>>55312666
Times university rankings, Telegraph university rankings, Guardian University rankings. It's just the student unions that are insane, and they only really control things like sports clubs and eating facilities. The actual universities themselves are pretty reasonable.
>>
>>55311244
>rhyming instinct with instinct
>internally rhyming again with instinct
Black person wrote this.
>>
>>55312799
no I mean which university?
>>
>>55312698
Lol she probably is projecting her thought process on men
>>
>>55312698
>poetry

It's more like a fever-dream she typed with one hand desu senpai
>>
>>55313015
Warwick
>>
>Dogs and cows have not made laws for their penises
>Humans can learn a lesson or more from other beings

rape's back on the menu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.