[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Starbucks Coffee white peoples' last retreat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2oc609-l.jpg (50 KB, 600x754) Image search: [Google]
2oc609-l.jpg
50 KB, 600x754
Is Starbucks Coffee white peoples' last retreat?
>>
>>55311162
Yes and no. Depends on where you live.
In any honest typical suburb- they're usually a calm/relaxed corporate environment. Selling "comfort" as well as the commodity of coffee.

In urban/city environments- they're hellish. Always a line, it becomes this weird status thing. Your day doesn't start until you've had your sbux fix. The stores are almost always trashed, and the company wants to be the "white guy with black friends" so they open in Harlem and other non-white parts of the city.

A lot of the "company's culture" is lost in these high volume areas- but if you're looking for the Last Bastion of White Privilige then you are looking for Whole Foods.

Nothing bad has happened or will ever happen at a whole foods.

Everyone behaves in this environment.

I jokingly call it "Last Bastion of White Freedom/Privilege" because its the only place I've been where everyone knows their manners and acts like adults.
>>
If you like being harassed by feminists, gays, and trans people. They know if you're not one of them.
>>
>>55312632

>tfw small town and no whole foods

Only one small organic grocery store run by a couple of faggots.
>>
Nope its owned by Jews
>>
>>55312632
Target is also okay.
>>
>>55312672
I swear gmos make people more gay
>>
>>55312696
You know, I would agree as well. There's a Target in the Bronx, in NY. The one burrough where it'd honestly be hard to say there are very many, if even a pocket community of white people, and for the most part that Target keeps its shit together.

Mostly everything is as advertised, it's just always pretty busy. It's one of the few establishments (as well as a gamestop, a Planet Fitness and Abblebees) that are actually upheld to cleaner/nicer standards.

These franchised places have boomed the general economy in what would otherwise be a wasteland of ripoff grocery chains.

I think when people see that their neighborhood CAN be better- a good majority adapt and would obviously work for Target rather than sell drugs.

Unless they got a serious chip on their shoulder.
>>
>>55311162
>>55312632
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digerati

>Cultural critic Richard Barbrook argues that members of the digerati, who adhere to the Californian Ideology, embrace a form of reactionary modernism which combines economic growth with social stratification.
>>
>>55313423
Interesting read, thank you.

Since being in New York, I figured this place would be all 'melting pot' in action.

Quite the contrary. Everyone lives here, adapts, either grows used to the other cultures or (few cases) vehemently clashes with them.

But everyone self-segregates. They give preferential treatment to insiders, and will 99% of the time only do business with their own demographic (unless they're selling to a customer base).

I'm sure that has another wiki article about it.
I just find it so strange cause I was expecting "America: Land of Immigrants" personified, but its really the same as anywhere else.
>>
File: flyng bear.png (156 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
flyng bear.png
156 KB, 500x210
>>55312759

I'd wager it has more to do with overly nutritious and plentiful food. If your species natural rate of replacement is geared for a brutal uncivilized free for all, it would be extremely useful to be able to adapt to a sudden reduction in stresses and increase in available food by reducing mating pairs. We know malnutrition and environmental stresses can impact children as far down as 3 generations through epigenetics, and homosexuality is present in other animals but almost exclusively herding ones like sheep and cattle -- the exact sort of animal that would be prone to a sudden influx of food and potential overpopulation and collapse. Environment can impact the overall gender traits of a populations births, so it's not that far a stretch to consider that it could also impact sexuality. Especially in civilized humans, who produce waaay to much food and can contribute to society in a number of ways beyond reproduction and physical labor, the biological cost to the species of tolerating gays is lower than ever.

Look through history, every major civilization that reached a point of excess and plenty abruptly got super gay. It can't just be a coincidence, I think overproduction actually triggers homosexuality as a natural balance for birth rates.

I'm not sure any of that made sense but it sounded pretty good in my head.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.