[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aryans is the only true white race. Fuck u slavs Fuck u anglos.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 10928943890423423.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
10928943890423423.gif
1 MB, 480x270
Aryans is the only true white race. Fuck u slavs Fuck u anglos. And fuck u chinks. Niggers are better than u.
>>
Listen man, Anglos are helpful. Not to mention they're Caucasian. We need to team up with Anglos against the Jew and the shitskin. There's no point in having no allies in war.
>>
>>55310780
except jesus was the only aryan.
himmler fucked his timeline to get what he wanted because he's a faggot.
>>
>>55310861
I dont want them. They cant be white. Shit colored and such
>>
The Aryans originated from the middle east, one more thing faggot. Your famous viking swords, yeah damascus steel ingots from the middle east. Vikings were great at trading and making boats, but sucked when it came to forging and masonry.

Enjoy your lie.
>>
>>55310888
Dont cry
>>
>>55311001
Are Anglos really that bad?? I think I'm missing something being an American..
>>
>>55310780
now that is what i call edgy

however, it's true
>>
>>55311024
Just sucide your life is worthless
>>
>>55310780

I will never understand you people that make up your own personal definition of "Aryan."
>>
>>55310780
Bitch please.
Aryans are half-slavic after ww2. Modern Aryans are Russian rape-babies and their descendants.
>>
>>55311063
Sorry to say it
>>
>>55311108
Dont cry
>>
>>55310780
In a world where we're being overrun with mudblood and lesser races you would rather the white race die out than survive through mutual cooperation?
>>
>>55311147
You're not coming up with good reasons to hate Anglos, you're just acting Jewish really. Stop being a fucking retard and tell me why you hate Anglos so much, because nobody is as bad as Jews or niggers.
>>
File: 1438522600974.png (113 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1438522600974.png
113 KB, 247x274
>tfw no aryan to serve to
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.