[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right now: "Stop the refugees who come through the EU"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Moderates suggests refuse entry to asylum-seekers from other EU countries and the temporary border controls.

Asylum seekers arriving in Sweden from other EU countries that have not been registered under the Dublin Regulation shall be refused entry to Sweden.

It featured the M-leader Anna Kinberg Batra at a press conference. M also wants lower contributions to the EU due to the reception of refugees.

- This means that we maintain the Dublin Regulation, says Kinberg Batra, on the proposal to send back asylum applications spirit to other EU countries.

Moderates also want a stricter policy regarding the return. Among other things, the government should condition aid in discussions with the countries of origin that they will receive the returnees.

- We want to be practical today. If we do not act, expecting some sort of a breakdown, says Anna Kinberg Batra.

It is about a large percentage of those who today come to Sweden to be stopped with the party's proposals.
>>
>>55310659
Sweden no?
>>
>>55310659
source? not doubting it, but providing a source is always important

it's a step in the right direction, but far from sufficient
>>
>>55310883
This
>>
>>55310883
http://www.dn.se/nyheter/politik/moderaterna-systemet-riskerar-att-kollapsa/
>>
>>55310659

wait so... what?
>>
Largest tabloid in Sweden - "The Moderates want temporary border control and stop refugees that enter Sweden through other EU countries."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/paflykt/article21728709.ab
>>
File: F-19NORBERG20-1024x670.jpg (192 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
F-19NORBERG20-1024x670.jpg
192 KB, 1024x670
>>55310989
The moderate party (second biggest) is now trying to act like they do not want the BBC, though it was them who started the whole problem when they signed a immigration agreement together with the green party in 2006.

Might save Sweden but I am not that hopeful.
>>
If this is carried out the immigration to Sweden will be almost 0.
>>
>>55310659
NO I WANT A CIVIL WAR. I WANT TO PUT EVERY POLITICIANS WHO SAID YES TO IMMIGRATION HEAD ON A FUCKING STICK. PLEASE, THAT'S ALL I WANT IN LIFE.
>>
>>55311146
might still happen, since dealing with the ones who are already in your country is hard enough
>>
>>55310659
Too little too late.
Violence is now unavoidable.
>>
>>55310659
I will bad for you guys. Sweden is so pretty and your political class is literally raping it.

Why did you let this happen?

Also I think its just a scam from the moderates. When they had the chance they were keked and now they're suddenly "against".

:^) no goyim please dont vote SD
>>
>>55310659
typical leftist comment coming through:

Are you going to use pepperspray against poor families at your border?? you can't stop them
>>
You already have mudslimes throwing grenades at people. This will accomplish nothing.

Seems like just cheap way of making people feel better without doing anything.
>>
Sweden, why wait until after they gangbanged your women to decide you don't want to be keked?

We told you this would happen beforehand.
>>
>>55310659
Have you lost your mind swedcücks? That's so rayciss! You are limiting the arrivals of an infinite number of well trained doctors and engineers famillies? You clearly not have learnt to be multicultural yet! Die nazi scum!
>>
File: Immigrants-Hungary.jpg (154 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Immigrants-Hungary.jpg
154 KB, 960x640
>>55310659

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
File: list.jpg (2 MB, 1176x9439) Image search: [Google]
list.jpg
2 MB, 1176x9439
>>55310659
Reminder that any message about limiting immigration from established parties is false. These people got us into this mess fully knowing what they did. They ruinied this nation deliberately and will not save it.
>>
>>55311592

Do these look like normal Swedes?
>>
>>55312210
There are 4 jews, a turk and an african, so not enough diversity I guess
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.