[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isnt suicide legal? It would greatly helped everyone. Most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: picunrelated.jpg (80 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
picunrelated.jpg
80 KB, 720x479
Why isnt suicide legal?

It would greatly helped everyone. Most of the beta world would get cleared out immidietaly, leaving the strong and deserving to take over the world.

There is no reason in trying to keep suicidal faggots alive, they're just a burden on society.
>>
>>55310496

Why isn't suicide legal?

Because it's against the law to harm government property.
>>
>>55310496
>Why isnt suicide legal?
It is? In vast majority of western countries it's not illegal and surviving an attempt is not punishable
>>
>>55310496
>Why isnt suicide legal?
Lol its not like you can go to jail for killing yourself so who cares?
>>
you...think suicidal people factor in legality when making the decision?

>oh no, i better not kill myself, i could go to jail
>>
>Why isnt suicide legal?

The real question is why do you need something that is entirely personal to be legal?

Oh no if I kill myself they will send me to jail!
>>
File: Trudcuck3.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1155) Image search: [Google]
Trudcuck3.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1155
>>55310496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

They are pushing for assisted suicide in Canada, chances are weedman goes for it.. which isnt really that big of a surprise, considering his other policies make it a valid option for most people.
>>
>>55310611
What the OP means is that the measures taken by the government to reduce suicide attempts are useless. And I agree.
Yay to population reduction.
>>
A better question is why is assisted suicide for the terminally ill still such a big deal.

>You're going to die in 3 months? No, we can't let you check out early, then you'd miss out on all the excruciating pain that comes with your condition. You'd also miss Halloween, and we bought some pumpkins for your room.
>>
>>55310496
This jizz jockey's body is pretty good, but the tattoos and general vapid whore personality ruin it.
>>
>>55310631
If it were legal then it becomes more easily justifiable to create a program that assists in it.
As of right now if you fuck up the attempt you just get stuck with a huge bill.
If people knew their suicide attempt would work and if it didn't they could sue the shit out of the provider who knows what that would lead to.
>>
>>55310496
Plan your next holidays in Swiss :
dignitas.
ch/index.
php?lang=en
You can do it.
>>
>>55310972
even if you dont theres a lot of shit that gets around your family/workplace/uni. people will ask shit of each other and start taking uneccessary prevention like 'pls dont hurt feelings of others' because of one fag that wanted to kill himself long before he got there.

i
>>
>>55310653
YOU KILLED YOURSELF?

ENJOY LIFE IN PRISON, YOU FUCKO
>>
>>55310496
Well, it was decriminalised here a good few decades ago. Though all that means is that if you attempt it and fail, you won't be criminally punished anymore. They still consider suicidal aspirations (unless you're old/terminally ill/both) to mean that you are mentally incapacitated and need to be hospitalised - against your will or not. I agree with you, the government ought to offer it - whether for free or for a small fee.
>>
>>55310496
because if you see some nigger trying to hang himself in his home, you can legally break and enter to safe his life

also who cares
>>
Suicide is already legal everywhere.
Corpses don't go to jail for it.
Attempted suicide is the illegal one.
>>
>>55310631
I don't believe in lying or breaking the law period, it's a complete lack of integrity and disrespectful move, aside from those anomalies such as the UN pulling out of Rwanda and essentially aiding a genocide because of their no-engagement policy.

Not that I'd kill myself if it was legal but I would certainly factor it in because breaking rules is not ib my character.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.