[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Majority Muslim City Council
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x418
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/11/09/Muslim-majority-city-council-elected-in-Michigan/3251447060371/

>The town of Hamtramck, a long-time Polish-Catholic enclave, has been demographically changing for decades and the election symbolized how far the city had come. The top three vote-getters were Muslim, two were incumbents -- Anam Miah and Abu Musa -- and the third, newcomer Saad Almasmari, had the highest number of votes overall in last week's election.

>In 2004, the city made headlines when the city council -- then with one Muslim council member -- allowed a mosque to broadcast its call to prayer from loudspeakers. Opponents of the decision said it was a religious intrusion into their lives.

I like making fun of Europe just as much as the next guy but why aren't we realizing the same stuff is happening in the USA?
>>
No interest at all?
>>
>>55308837
I wonder how much of the islamic threat and subversion would just evaporate if one nuked the Saudis?
>>
Why is it always Polish enclaves that are getting fucked up?Chicago,Detroit and now some Michigan.Fucking subhumans.
>>
>>55309268
Former Wyandotte resident here, Polish catholic, moved to the south because fuck Michigan.
>>
God damn it, america, what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>55309994
Creating a Muslim quarantine zone.
>>
I give it about a year until it's discovered they're siphoning off taxes to send abroad to terrorist groups.
>>
>not wanting Islam as your cities official religion
It's 2015 guys
>>
>>55305582
Front>>55308707
I posted this same story, with links from the all important JihadWatch, and nobody cared.
>>
>>55309268
Because they have too much integrity and strength.
>>
>>55310103
This. I feel like this has happened before
>>
File: 1442416631659.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442416631659.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1200
>>55308707

There are some incidents in the US like this one where muslims throw stones at christians but the big media doesn't cover it (ofc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.