[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europa In Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15
File: Europa Crisis.png (284 KB, 485x282) Image search: [Google]
Europa Crisis.png
284 KB, 485x282
"VIDEO: Europa In Crisis"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=didI5fT7xLg

New video on the immigrant invasion of Europe. Best watch it before they likely take it down.

Related article:

"Europa In Crisis Part III: Why is the democratic agency of native Europeans important?"
https://archive.is/qOYpG

>Every illegal immigrant who enters will have a key vote in how the state operates. Over a million people and more will be claiming asylum in Germany alone, many more settling in other parts of Europe. This adds over a million foreign voters into the German political sphere. A million people who will eventually be given suffrage despite the vast majority unable to even speak the language. This mass of Africans and South Asians doesn't share any cultural, linguistic or historical ties with the German people. They barely share the same genetics outside of the Caucasian migration many tens of thousands of years ago. The stories Germans and other Europeans tell their children, the values they bestow and the incredible cultures they continue will be lost over time. These stories shape a nation and without them, the nation will no longer exist.

>A German institution even seeks to disband minimum wage in Germany to compensate for the new illegals which should give you a good idea of the real agenda behind this influx. Rape and violent crime has already skyrocketed in regions where they are present, the police are either incapable, or more worryingly, prevented from maintaining order. Entire communities of working and middle class backgrounds, both urban and rural will be completely uprooted, further separating the social and cohesive lines between citizens, further isolating people and preventing worker groups from seeking better pay and conditions. This loss of European agency is an attack upon the European future. This is by design. This is divide and conquer.
>>
File: lhMk-EhS.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lhMk-EhS.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>55307611
Who cares? Europe is dead now and there's nothing we can do about it now
>>
>>55307653
Fucking defeatist faggot
>>
>>55307611
>europe
>important
how many times do i have to say that europe is irrelevant?

think about it.
would the u.s. really allow the persian hordes to go there if europe mattered at all?
>>
File: white genocide sarkozy.jpg (43 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
white genocide sarkozy.jpg
43 KB, 450x281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Spread it, before it gets taken down again.
>>
>>55307720
It's the truth
>>
>>55307611
>there will be war on european soil in your life time

well bros, it's going to get interesting real soon
>>
File: good.png (1 MB, 1024x1065) Image search: [Google]
good.png
1 MB, 1024x1065
>>55307611
>tfw pronouns and tranny rights are the most important thing the youth discuss in 2015
>>
>>55308019
>the youth of today will be the first to die in the great Happening
>>
>>55307914

Nah, the time for war has come and gone a long time ago. People will talk big, threaten, organize and it will all go nowhere.

"The world will not end with a bang, but with a whimper". Better believe it. It's nothing but quiet, slow rotting decay from now on.
>>
>>55307756
>hurrr my oligarchs don't mind so why should I?
Because Europe is civilisation, and because you're next.
>>
>>55307781
No it isn't, your kind are just excuse making weeds without the courage to fight.
>>
>>55307756

>implying the US isn't complicit

It will happen to you soon enough
>>
>>55308073
See filename >>55308019
>>
>>55308079
dunno man, people here are still in the dream haze about the state of things, you have to wait until it starts hurting - at worst I have EE to run off to, since that's where I come from, these people are yet to become aware that their homes are about to be taken away from them

it also helps all muslims are congregating only in cities - cut off the food supplies and tadaah
>>
>>55308149
feels good living on an island m8, at least i will see the end of europe.
>>
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015110920637308_uu.shtml
Woman stabbed last Thursday in Finland while taking a run.
A man approached a woman asking for a cigarette. The woman said she did not have any, which is when she grabbed the woman and punched her in the face. The man took a knife from his pocket and tried to stab the woman several times. The woman managed to defend herself, but suffered several cutting wounds to her chest and arms.
Police releases a description
>Not Finnish
>Darker than an ethnic Finn, but not black
>Speaks broken Finnish
>Mans overall look is unclean, and smells like sweat and dirt

So this happened last Thursday, and we hear today that this happened, and that the guy is still not caught.
I've just about had it, shitskins are gonna start dying. Deus vult, my brothers.
>>
This propaganda shit again...
>>
>>55308122
>>55308122

so what the fuck are you doing on a imageboard forum site m8, shouldn't you be out fighting with all your courage?
>>
>>55308253

That's easy for you to say. Putin, unlike Obama, Tudeau and the European leaders, actually has a damn backbone.
>>
>>55307611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-woNlmVcdjc

Please tell me we're not living in the movie Children of Men.
>>
>>55307611
So it's clear from the vid that there is an organization that is controlling the political leaders, and these have turned their back to the indigenous people of Europe and the people they are supposed to represent. Basically TRAITORS are ruling over you.
No petitions or protests will change anything. It's either leave your country behind where you can build something for yourself, or fight with overwhelming violence to have a chance at survival.
>>
>>55307611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

This one is also good, just released.
>>
>>55308366
The agreements were already in place when the party members were voted in
>>
>>55308108
we're not canada.
and europe hasn't been relevant since ww2.
your civ died then, faggot.
>>
>>55308411
>just because there are "agreements" it's ok to let muslims by the millions.
You are just like the kucks holding signs welcoming the muslims. These so called "elected officials" are traitors that need to be hung for treason and those who signed the "agreements" need to hang to.
>>
>>55308638
YOu do realise these agreements were agreed by everyone and that people were voted in 'before' all this wave of current slimes came in, right?
>>
>>55308317
I live in the place with 15% of Buryat population and everything is ok. Germans complaining about 2% of refugees.
>>
>>55307720
Your assuming the defeatist faggot isn't a mudslime. But he might be, and if just trying to make things seem hopeless for the infidels
>>
>>55308746
who are these "everyone" you're talking about and what "agreement" are you talking about? You're making a lot of very vague claims to justify the influx of millions of illegal immigrants.
>>
File: the_poison_gobblet-256x300.gif (3 KB, 256x300) Image search: [Google]
the_poison_gobblet-256x300.gif
3 KB, 256x300
Jewish Contribution to the European Integration Project.
http://www.kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732
>>
>>55307653
>>55307756
Shills please leave
>>
File: Other_Axis_016.jpg (244 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
Other_Axis_016.jpg
244 KB, 1203x1447
>>55307769
>>
voting got us into this mess in the first place, cant possible get any worse
>>
>>55307653

Seriously fuck off, white Europeans are still a vast majority.
>>
>>55307611

What if Russia is trying to make Europe shit then invade. GET ME MORE TINFOIL!
>>
>>55309219
Not for long if you guys don't fight.
>>
>>55309247
It's actually a possibility. A divided Europe with internal turmoils would be easily conquered. They don't even need to declare war, just say that they are the to get the situation under control until new governments are elected
>>
>>55307756
mexican hordes are swarming usa so usa is irrelevant
>>
>>55309247

The whites will probably beg them to come in the end
>>
>>55309272

Totally fucking clueless as expected. There are many countries where white poplulation grows faster than it imports niggers + existing niggers breed. Finland is one of these and Germany has decades before it's overrun. I hate you alarmist/happening faggots more than anything else because you don't actually know shit about anything.

Changes are always slow and it's stupid to assume some overnight revolution would happen now, people are WAY too comfortable to start killing the niggers. That will change but it takes time.
>>
>>55308998
>general, low IQ Amerifat with no knowledge of the EU.

No they're not just 2 random letters of the alphabet.
>>
>>55309219
Not for long.
;)

You made this bed, or better yet watched it get made and were utterly worthless. Your forefathers would be proud.
>>
>>55309432
>you don't actually know shit about anything
>american
>knowing about something outside of their country
>>
>>55308122
How is it not the truth? Demographics are how nations die not "le day of the rope XD" and in terms of demographics, it really is too late.
>>
>>55309419
But Russians are rapists, don't you know?
>>
>>55308374
Yeah, this one is great and straight from /pol/. I was surprised.
>>
>>55309468
>utterly worthless
yeah that's why all your women get wet at the thought of visiting Europe with their equally moist female friends
>>
File: latest.jpg (57 KB, 374x754) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
57 KB, 374x754
>>55308746
Like the political regimes weren't careful picked and knew about this all along. There were fucking flyers handed out about how to get to Germany through the safest routes.
Pic related, your chancellor through my eyes
>>
File: Death of the West.png (195 KB, 1384x855) Image search: [Google]
Death of the West.png
195 KB, 1384x855
you have to convince people that you should preserve your society now. You have to make arguments. People will actually not agree.

People actually have 'arguments' which contend the opposite, and aren't laughed out or euthanized. OP has to put down hundreds of words arguing that a nation should continue to exist because its people want it to, and even more insane war is not near. To the extent anything like this is not obvious the doom is wrought LONG ago.

If you have to convince people of your tribe's own internal agency of self-government the gig is up. Man I'm glad my dudes wer near the coast back in the day, we got out 1200 years ago but not a moment too soon. Good luck and remember the good times like when we pillaged the Roman Empire as brothers.
>>
>>55309441
from here looks like you're the one with lower IQ, eurokek. Here, a transcript from the following video. Pay attention because it proves you don't know anything about the political system you're living in.
>>55302654
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_kRZQTh-I
>The Euro system took via anti-democracy our autonomy and sovereignty over our money that was supposed for the pensions of our people
>The Immigration flood will take our autonomy and sovereignty over our community, national indentity and integrity in the same undemocratic and clear unlawful way
>How can it be that a chancellor acts like a mocharch that decides over the minsters?
>Where are the fucking MP's who are supposed to be the protectors of our rights and who are obliged to interfere with Merkels decisions with a parliamentary debate?
>Where is the judiciary that must lawfully stop Empress Merkels solo run?!
>Someone who breaks into a house will be punished by the law, but someone who breaks into a state will receive the goodwill and the welfare of our political leadership that we pay with our rising taxes. What kind of system is that?!
>>
>>55309520
I know at least two people who cancelled their vacations to Europe after they saw a couple of clips of the muslim hordes raping and pillaging your cities.
>>
File: Tammy.png (155 KB, 249x279) Image search: [Google]
Tammy.png
155 KB, 249x279
>>55309567
Great. A totally non-biased YouTube video.
That's it, I'm totally convinced..
>>
>>55309361
People would literally allow themselves to be taken over by Russia and made communist.

Then Russia would of course execute all the niggers and Muslims and everyone will love them until they instate an authoritarian rule. Face it you guys, there are dark times ahead.
>>
>>55309567
GERMANY WANTED AN INFLUX OF MALES TO HELP THEIR UNREPLACEABLE BIRTH RATES, THIS WAS PLANNED RETARDS.

they just didn't think it'd get this out of hand.
>>
>>55309693

Sorry to tell you lad, its not males that put a time limit on the whole reproduction process...
>>
>>55309667
I don't think Russia will invade or execute anyone.
Most likely they would benefit from a fall of the EU, and so do we. That's the root of the problem
>>
>>55309693
*German government was looking for an excuse to ruin our culture and country to make it easier for the NWO as we will take the EU with us (potentially).
>>
>>55309615
Look, Muhammad. Can I call you that? Muhammad being the most popular name for newborns in London and all. You call my video biased, so I have to ask you. Do you have a video of muslims immigrants acting with civility and respect in the countries that they a emigrating to?
>>
File: 1442921889780.png (159 KB, 1190x637) Image search: [Google]
1442921889780.png
159 KB, 1190x637
>>55308374
Ah it has the money money money guy.

I think this enrichment is not enough. Our media doesn't even report about it anymore. It's become normal. We need another 5 gorillion to come to Europe. This is the only way.
>>
>>55307611

I expect the tide to turn on these current waves of immigrants coming into Europe. There will be a backlash, but not from the right. It'll come from the left when their dreams of a multicultural utopia to to shit, and their one world friends let them down and turn out to be a fucking embarrassment.

First they'll disown them. Then they'll say it was nothing to do with them and blame big business for inviting them in. Then they'll engineer an outrage and look for an excuse to get rid. Might take twenty years. Make take fifty but it will go that way.

It wouldn't be the first time islam has been booted out of Europe after all.
>>
>>55307611
your greentext, can be made into one phrase. Try these on:

>Premeditated and deliberate ethnic warfare
>High treason by any standard at any time in history
>Intentional and fully aware destruction of a nation state
>the Violent rape of Germany, knife to the throat lest (we/they) cry out
>Merkel's repulsive rape fantasy masquerading as policy
>Deliberate and pre-meditate murder of the German people, not by error but as a plan.
>The infamous treason of Merkel hate-crime against Germany
>THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE GERMAN PROBLEM

I have more. The way they did this to you was epistemological, fight it the same. I would go around and straight faced call this Merkel's Final Solution to everyone I spoke with. I would make this into a psychosexual issue with Merkel herself, and imply HARD that she is experiencing this in a quasi-sexual way. Go for the fucking throat and the most offensive, intimate, embarassing, shocking or vile way you can conceive, like it's written on the firmament as eternal fact. But always, always, link it back to the personality or secret thoughts of those people at whose feet the blame can be laid. That's what they do every single day.

Tell stories with it "Yeah the other day Merkel's rape gangs did fantastically, her final solution is coming along well, it's a hate crime to resist right Hans?"
>>
>>55307769
These videos make me sick and depressed but i can't stop watching.
>>
File: Bornintimeto.jpg (485 KB, 720x855) Image search: [Google]
Bornintimeto.jpg
485 KB, 720x855
>>
>>55309667
Russia is a multicultural society, they wouldn't execute anybody for being muslim.
>>
File: bornintimeto1.jpg (563 KB, 787x934) Image search: [Google]
bornintimeto1.jpg
563 KB, 787x934
>>55310792

Whoops I fucked up the text.

>fixed
>>
File: 1439584621699.png (882 KB, 913x598) Image search: [Google]
1439584621699.png
882 KB, 913x598
>>55307611
what the fuck are you doing yurop
>>
>>55310792
You fucked that up a bit, didn't you
>>
>>55311092
What I get for not refreshing the thread. Sorry m8.
>>
>>55310792
>born too early to explore the world
>>
File: feminism.jpg (289 KB, 1266x916) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
289 KB, 1266x916
>>55309550

Nice graph, anon.
>>
File: paladin-hd-wallpapers.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
paladin-hd-wallpapers.jpg
152 KB, 1024x768
>>55307653

No its not muhammad

Even if you push them into the ocean, the US will come to scorch your ass off the planet.

No amount of jew media will be able to convince us to not save europe from you
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.