[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koh-I-Noor Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: HM The Queen.jpg (222 KB, 880x695) Image search: [Google]
HM The Queen.jpg
222 KB, 880x695
BRIT/POL/, GET IN HERE

Hindu street-shitters want "their" magic rock back, despite the diamond being given as a gift to Queen Victoria by the last ruler of the Sikhs. Legal proceedings initiated by top Indian Lawyers and championed by Bollywood stars are set to take place in the British High Court, with the aim of forcing HM to return the rock to Asia.

What's the correct response to the Indian delegation, and why is it colonising their country again as punishment for their impudence?

>Inb4 what magic rock
It was believed to have been able to have been worn only by God or Women, and give the wearer great powers; but any man that wore it would incur the wrath of heaven and a meet a terrible end.

>http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/india-take-legal-action-against-british-government-return-koh-i-noor-diamond-1527785

>http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/Indians-sue-UK-Queen-for-return-of-stolen-100m-Kohinoor-diamond/articleshow/49720905.cms
>>
Indian givers.
>>
>>55307547
Just give it back, it's not like you'll be needing it anymore now that the EU is your sovereign.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1280x640
JUST TRY AND TAKE YOUR DIAMOND INDIA SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN
>>
>>55308256
Nice
>>
Give it back but only if they take the old bag wearing it & all the other 'royal family' benefit parasites.
>>
Pretty sure we'll give it back around the same time we'll give Greece back their marbles
>>
They can't be trusted, just like the Greeks can't be trusted with the marbles.
>>
>>55309125
Wew lad.
Be sure not to cut yourself with that republican edge. I'll bet you're also a Corbyn supporter.
>>
>>55307547
Give the diamond back on the condition that every single person who was born in India and their immediate families are also sent back.

>Thats what you get for being an Indian giver
>>
File: top_lawyer.jpg (23 KB, 474x242) Image search: [Google]
top_lawyer.jpg
23 KB, 474x242
>>55307547
>top Indian Lawyers
>>
>>55307547
I might have to go look it up, but I thought the history was something like:

>Turkic people seize territory from turkey to India
>one of the rulers seized the diamond in India as spoils, brought it to Iran
>Afghan seized the diamond in a battle with the Iranian
>Brits seized the diamond from the afghan during their rule

Its best that the Brits have it, otherwise the animals would have lost it by now
>>
>>55307547
>What's the correct response to the Indian delegation

Tell them they can have it if they can get it and then put the rock on the loo. The power of the toilet witch will keep it safe.
>>
>>55307547
oi Liz gibes me dat diamond gibe me ooga booga
>>
File: 1447075179949.jpg (33 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1447075179949.jpg
33 KB, 620x387
The melanin enriched are all the same, fuck 'em. I agree with you OP, maybe this time we can teach them how to use the loo.
>>
That stone is rightfully ours. And we're gonna get it by force. Just like we are taking everything in Britain.

Fuck India and their faggy lawyers.
>>
File: India-Call.png (523 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
India-Call.png
523 KB, 650x632
>>55307547

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
File: KURWA.jpg (41 KB, 409x389) Image search: [Google]
KURWA.jpg
41 KB, 409x389
>>55309767
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55307547
>not literally enslaving the wagon wheels
Britbro, take a page from our book, seriously.
slavery is always a good thing, and once god emperor trump happens we will probably have it back.
so get on the bandwagon before it was cool.
>>
>Colonization is why we aren't a super power. It stole out wealth and broke our spirit. It was horrible.

And now your people shit where ever the fuck they like and even when the government tries to give them toilets they refuse to use them on the grounds that shitting outside is "healthier" even though its stunting your population and killing the kids like mad. Can't even use the argument the money would be used to provide toilets because THEY WONT FUCKING USE THEM EVEN WHEN GIVEN THEM.
>>
>>55309431
No, he is a lefty fag.
>>
>>55309924
:^)
>>
>>55310088
You must admit though, most republicans are card carrying leftists.
>>
we've been giving india millions of pounds in foreign aid for years. we'll give them their magic rock when they give us back our money.
>>
>>55310249
read:
>>55310025
seriously, make them earn back the money with their lives.
don't tell me you faggots arn't up with it, you assholes have done way worse things in the past.
>>
>move to UK
>become lawyer
>take UK to court

Pesky Indian lawyer.
>>
>>55307547
>cumskin hutniggers crying over a shiny rock that rightfully belongs to another culture
>complain when their land is taken by another culture
ayy senpai, if you don't want any more brownies in your land give the rock back and kick them out
>>
Fuck India nonhuman shit fags

14/88
>>
>>55307547

Indian givers.
>>
>>55310381
nigger go back to africa.
i swear to god i hope all of your filthy species dies.
>>
>>55310381
Rightfully belongs to another culture?
You fucking what?
>>
can a brit tell me anything about the history of the rock in the british royal house? is there any sentimental about it? would 'giving it back' be seen as a sigh of weakness of the monarchy? Has the royal family commented on the accusations? what does the regular brit stance on it?

i'm just curious on the subject
>>
>>55309431
>burger shock at republicanism
now I've seen everything
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.