[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If America has more Negroids than Sweden AND a Negroid president,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
If America has more Negroids than Sweden AND a Negroid president, why does Sweden get more shit than America?

SJW culture seems to be a big deal in the US too, they even refuse to say "Merry Christmas", they instead say "Happy Holidays."
>>
>>55307259
well sweden contains roughly 5000 people associated with ISIS. i'd say that's worse than a few ghetto nignogs
>>
File: punk-muslim-girl.jpg (48 KB, 535x415) Image search: [Google]
punk-muslim-girl.jpg
48 KB, 535x415
>>55307259
Let me put it like this we take in around 2000 a day atm if we scale this with population we get 14000 a day if we was the UK or 63800 if we had the same population as the US.

It's not hard too see how we are digging our own nations grave
>>
>>55307259

Plus you're talking about a nation that's like 1/5 the total land mass of USA and is literally 3% of USA's total population. Compared to the land and people percentages, mudslimes coming in by the dozen is not a huge threat to the US, cuz we deport and harass them if they manage to get in. But with Sweden it's a larger threat, and in fact a doom for their country since it has a smaller population/less land. Which thus means that it'll get keked faster then nations who have more of a population and land mass.
>>
File: GodSaveTheUK.png (4 MB, 3897x3444) Image search: [Google]
GodSaveTheUK.png
4 MB, 3897x3444
>>
>>55307259
glad i left uk cuz so many shitskins and niggers. i live in a tiny town where everybody is white
>>
>>55307259
America has a huge pop we probably have a lower percentage. Also we have it set up so they die a lot and don't really increase in pop alot. You might see a bunch of stuff about cops killing them but that is just hype. We keep them is ghettos and they kill each other to a much greater degree.
>>
File: 1444333245337.jpg (240 KB, 531x1156) Image search: [Google]
1444333245337.jpg
240 KB, 531x1156
>tfw guerrilla warfare on skis
>>
>>55308098
We also have Ghettos now etc. It's a new phenomenon and I hate it. Problem is that with free health care they won't die out since they can get all the kids they want
>>
>>55307259
its been a slow development in the US, their white birthrate is fairly decent and the blacks birthrate is declining. in europe we are experiencing a similar demographic development but in time lapse and at this rate its going to result in collapse.
>>
>>55308141
>implying that exploration of the Earth is forbidden.
Go outside.
>implying anyone is able to explore the Galaxy
Buy a telescope.

Repent your sins and give glory to God; for the end is near.
>>
>>55308220
Welcome to the responsibility of being the superior life form.

Do you take care of the inferiors? Or simply remove them?
>>
>>55307259

Because we still have people who know that niggers are a disease.
>>
File: rahowa_by_rouesolaire-d65npuy.png (620 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
rahowa_by_rouesolaire-d65npuy.png
620 KB, 960x639
>>55308141
>>
>>55308098
You have more % non whites for sure. The question however is how long will it stay like that
>>
>>55307984
This

I was born in a town that's 5% nigger, and I moved to a rural area outside of that town where niggers are non existent. Pretty nice actually.
>>
>>55307984
For landmass that is a non existent problem and an stupid argument that for example our key to primeminister used "when I fly over Sweden I can see that there is plenty of room for more". What we don't have are homes or Infrastructure.

Let's not even start on culture and criminality because I think all of politicans knows the problems here.
>>
>>55308517
Fuck autocorrect *kek and pol instead of politicans
>>
>>55308337
posts yfw she is getting BBC form behind
>>
>>55307259
Both countries ship niggers from Somalia, US is shipping like 0,001% a year compared to their population, but Sweden is shipping niggers like 2% increase in their population/year
>>
>>55308561
>>
>>55308350
No the question is

"If America has more Negroids than Sweden AND a Negroid president, why does Sweden get more shit than America? "

And knowing there are more whites perentage wise is your answer

Now you moving goal posts and lost all credibility.
>>
>>55308568
With current pace it's more like 7%
>>
File: Usprojections.jpg (40 KB, 634x442) Image search: [Google]
Usprojections.jpg
40 KB, 634x442
>>55307259

Because Muslims are 1000x times worse
>>
>>55308917
Wrong image, but still relevant to the thread kek
>>
>>55308586
That is if you count Hispanic as white. If not there are more whites In Sweden but it won't be long unless we stop it
>>
>>55308917
Yupp skincolor is irrelevant along as they are muslin
>>
>>55307259
Negros americans (even the ghetto ones)are more integrated than some migrant, think about it.
>>
>>55307259
One country realizes they are trash the other thinks they are a national treasure better then their own flesh and blood.
>>
>>55309207
I'm not sure what country is what here. USA has problems and Sweden has even bigger problems. All we can do is to fix them and not care about the rest that much like true nationalists
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.