[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went on a hell of an adventure the other day. Living in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So I went on a hell of an adventure the other day. Living in the middle of nowhere I'm used to not having a lot of hookups. So my neighbor's cousin is around. Ok, went to school with this dude, I know he's a little... iffy but whatever.
Get in the car and oops no the passenger door won't open from the outside. Whatever, we all have a beater sometimes. So he goes to start it, not with a key though. There's not even an ignition! Seriously, it's completely missing. Nice. So he starts it with a screwdriver, and no not in the ignition because again there isn't one, he jumps some wires and we're off. I don't THINK the car is stolen, I think it's just like that but talk about unsettling the whole way.
So we get to the place. I'm just laying low staying in the car, he comes back to me and says "she said this is only 80!" I count the 20's. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Whatever, high people can't count maybe. We get the product, I consolidate it into ONE bag and pocket it, scared as hell that we're basically driving the most illegal car that ever illegaled. But we got back in one piece, PHEW.
I'm 35 years old. What in the actual fuck, why can't I just buy this stuff at a distributor or something like I do with my beer? Why must I go with the sketchiest son of a bitch I ever knew in a car that screams "PLEASE pull us over"? What a country.
>>
>35
>still smoking weed and making blogpost on /pol/

I hope I don't end up like you
>>
>>55306031

I remember when high school was the greatest accomplishment of my life. That was about the time that I still literally believed that only children smoked weed.
>>
>>55305952
No one cares, kill your self faggot.
>>
>>55306070
lmao all the dudes at my work are like 50+ and most of them smoke it every night
>>
>>55306171

Oldest person I know who smokes is around 45 years old. I had no idea, since he's a good father and doesn't give the impression at all that he puffs. That's someone who keeps his hobbies to himself.

OP makes a good point. I'd rather these people spend a little more at a dispensary. They'll be safer, they won't interact with potential gangbangers, and it'll be taxed and money will be going towards my community. There's a lot of things the high school I graduated from could benefit from. Hell, if they opened up another center for community college students (so they don't have to make the trip downtown), that'll be a plus. Weed money could help this small town reach it's goals.
>>
>>55305952

>I know he's a little... iffy but whatever.

Here's your first mistake. You think someone is iffy and are willing to go to jail over 10 dollars worth the weed.

I've been robbed at gun point twice. You'll learn, riding in a hot ride will be the least of your problems as your begging two niggers to have mercy on you long enough to threaten you and your families lives if you tell anyone.

Just tell yourself it won't happen, you'll be fine. And then when it does happen, just put your best swede face on and pretend you enjoy rape, robbery, and all that shit.

I was robbed at 19 I'm 31 and I still have major sleeping issues. This is besides the extensive permanent damage to the left side of my face.

Smoking weed is fine = dealing with criminals or niggers, not even once.
>>
>>55305952
is that what you got for 80$? i'm lmaoing at your life bud
>>
>>55306504

Seriously. Don't deal with iffy people. Hell, there's teenagers who deal weed that are less iffy than some of the degenerate thugs that do it.

If the guy likes dealing in public, or by a school, or would rather you park in such a sketchy area, you're gonna have a bad time.

It's not hard to make yourself less suspicious. If an outsider can sit there for an hour and watch you and not think anything of it, then you've done a good job. Always assume someone's watching you.
>>
File: 1441936558202.jpg (67 KB, 475x330) Image search: [Google]
1441936558202.jpg
67 KB, 475x330
>80 dollars for a gram of mid

lmfao

You got ripped of m8
>>
>>55306573
Nah, it's an older pic. Think that was $40 or $50 worth.
>>
>>55306702
that's so sad, you should move to weedland
>>
>>55306702
Ahh never mind, that was a pic of $50 worth of weed AFTER I smoked some of it.
>>
>>55306751
Still looks a bit tiny. How much do you pay for a gram?
>>
>>55306751
Wow I was gonna call that a ripoff. I have seen people sell that little amount of weed for such a price, however.

Also I feel like I'm dying, because I feel a pain on the left side of my chest. I drank a can of Coca Cola yesterday and I felt like a diabetes patient. This is why your beloved jew soda is doing to people.
>>
File: 1440631984072.jpg (178 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
1440631984072.jpg
178 KB, 491x713
>>55306702
>40 dollars worth

He is shitting on you .
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>55306800
$15 to $20

It's a little bit because I smoked a lot of it and then took the picture afterwards. It wasn't so bad!
>>
File: 1428016045256.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1428016045256.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>55306859
>$15 to $20
>>
>>55306820
>>55306800

How can either of you tell how much that weed is worth if he took that picture after he smoked a lot of it?
>>
>>55306859
>$15 to $20
Is that the normal price in the US? Here you get weed between 9€ and 12€ per gram. Still too much if you ask me
>>
>>55306884
Yeah, I usually spend $50 on an eighth. If I am buying mids, it's probably $10 a gram.

Dispensaries would cost more than that, but I'd gladly pay for the quality control they tend to have. But, boy do they rip you off around here.
>>
>>55305952

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55306859
You shouldn't be paying more then 15 a g in merica And thats only for high grade shit . Don't let him shit on you dude
>>
>>55306884
What do people in weedland normally pay?

>>55306927
I honestly think that's a normal price. I never heard of anyone getting 3.5 grams (1/8) of weed for less than $50 unless it was lower quality.

>>55306859
This is the kind of crap I don't want to deal with. A bunch of smushed nuggets crammed into a zip lock bag. I see stems in there as well. That picture is blurry as all hell, so that says something. I hope he didn't include that in the total cost of the product, because else you're paying for stems.

Bacardi is a shit rum.
>>
>>55307026
10$ a g
>>
File: ngbbs4344a41cacac8.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4344a41cacac8.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>55307078

For fuck's sake.
>>
>>55307026
Best would be to grow at home. Saves you money, time and lots of energy. Especially if you have to deal with "iffy" people to get your high.

>>55307078
Nice. I get 10€/g when buying minimum 100g
>>
>>55307111
yep 50$ an eighth isn't worth it, i'd rather quit, it's 35$ here

it's gonna go up thanks to weedman though
>>
Half the fun of weed is dealing with sketchy people. That feeling you get when you finally get home safely with the weed in your pocket and you put it in your stash drawer feels so rewarding.
>>
>>55307188

Nobody likes doing this shit.
>>
>>55306667

Wait why? Wouldn't it be safer to buy from someone in public?
>>
>>55307188
this
I remember the first time I dealt 2grams
biggest wisdom I've ever achieved
>>
>>55305952
biggest pussy cunt. take some hard nuts and pull billies while driving, cops pull you over? nah fuck that they'll have a bunny with ya
>>
>>55307248
kek, no
do it in private, no weed dealer is gonna kill you. it's important not to be a heatbag
>>
>>55307248

You run the risk of getting caught. There's nothing wrong with dealing with public, but I have an issue with someone handing a bag of weed at a corner on a bright Monday morning while kids are walking to school. There are dealers who do the most idiotic things.

It's as simple as handing a bag of weed to someone without anyone being suspicious. This means don't drive to a busy parking lot, walk to another car, hand money to them, receive something, then drive away. That's suspicious if people are watching.

>>55307266
America doesn't like it when people act like niggers, though.
>>
>>55305952
>Why must I
This is where you're wrong, faggot.
>>
>>55305952

Holy fuck you're 35 and don't know how to into green connections.

You still post on here?

Holy shit turn your gaze inward and find salvation for yourself.
>>
>>55307188
Nah. I prefer having a bro-tier dealer who invites in his apartment and lets you try his shit before he sells it to you.
>>
>>55307312
Also here's what's preferable:

1. Dealing at a house
2. Dealing in a bathroom
3. A parking lot that's not so busy, or parking in a neighborhood
4. Walking to your dealer

What's suspicious to people is when a car pulls up somewhere, the driver goes somewhere, then leaves just a few minutes later. Unless they're buying burgers, it's sketchy.
>>
>>55307296
I think it's way much safer getting caught dealing some grams of weed in public than getting caught in the dealers house, or in a room together with him.
>>
File: 771490-puke_super.jpg (26 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
771490-puke_super.jpg
26 KB, 312x312
>>55305952
>What in the actual fuck, why can't I just buy this stuff at a distributor or something like I do with my beer?
Maybe because it's an controlled substance?

I will never get why people actively choose to fuck up their lives just to get high
>>
>>55307323

You're talking about buying an illegal drug. It's not always easy for some people to get connections.
>>
>>55307266
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>55307356

Imagine you didn't have weed. Would it be suspicious doing whatever you're doing? No? Then it's probably okay. Dealer's homes aren't always so bad, it's just risky for the dealer if he doesn't trust you.

How would you normally deal in public? Would you go to a busy McDonald's parking lot and do it?
>>
File: 1371382492948.png (12 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
1371382492948.png
12 KB, 321x339
Cologne dude here

i pay 50€ for 8gr and it makes me high everyday for about 35 days

(Vaporizer arizer air)

i remember the days where i smoked 1-2 gr per day
>>
>>55307296

What is a heatbag?
>>
Bait would've been better if you replaced the picture with heroin. Or replaced it with a knife and proxy posted as Britain.
>>
>>55307356
what? why? you're getting caught either way. how often do you think police raids happen? the odds of you getting caught in a dealer's house are really slim

besides, the cops need a warrant to get into a dealer's place. they'll go through the whole investigation process before this happens. i'm sure you can decide whether or not your dealer is a sketchbag before this happens. don't deal in public kids
>>
>>55307428
person who attracts heat (cops)
>>
>>55307423
Vaporizers help a lot when it comes to conserving. Smoking is a waste of money.

>>55307440
Not everyone is trying to be an epic trole tho
>>
>>55307402
They aren't bad, but if you get caught with the dealer in private I guess it would be hard to prove you're not some sort of partner but rather just a customer.

On the other hand though, here, most of the cafe waiters have turned into dealers and they don't deal through phones, you go in the cafe, have a coffe and tell him to bring you a gram and pay them both at once when leaving.
I've usually witnessed dealers going to jail after about 3 months of activity, but this method has been going for over a year now and it's been pretty hard for the police.
>>
>>55307397
wouldn't you like to know cunt
>>
>>55307428
red fucking hot cunt bundy
>>
>>55307467

I don't think I'd be good at drugs
>>
>>55307507
cops won't make a move on you in public until you actually buy the weed, and then you're fucked anyway

please stop acting like you know what you're talking about
>>
>>55307485
It's obviously a troll post. The only thing missing to make it more obvious was "it's 2015."
>>
File: arizer-air-vaporizer-hand.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
arizer-air-vaporizer-hand.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
>>55307485
i fucking love the vape. I dont smoke for about 4 years now. Never feeled healthier.

ALSO i work normal everyday as IT programmer

picture: its my second vaporizer
had the extreme q 4.0 before.

Arizer Air <> davinci ascent > all
>>
>>55307378
Stfu you pansy, it's a human right to smoke weed
>>
>>55307556

Does "troll" mean "things I disagree with" to you?
>>
>>55307378

>fuck up their lives just to get high

This guy literally believes marijuana and heroin are the same thing.
>>
>>55307558
Mah nigga.

I use the airizer and it's so tight. I saved about 7 grams of vaped bud and made some oil used to make brownies. The brownies get you high as fuck for like six hours.
>>
>>55308640
>This guy literally believes marijuana and heroin are the same thing.
I believe getting booked by the police is bad for you
>>
>>55306859
Yeah, looks about right. But be safe buddy.
>>
>>55308786

Yes, and that's what ruins people's lives. Cops tend to go after dealers, however, and most people aren't exactly taking that big of a risk smoking weed because of that and because of the less harsh punishments a lot of states have. It's just a misdemeanor over here, for example.
>>
>>55308831

>be safe buddy.

The only way OP can do this is to find a better dealer. The guy he's buying from sounds like a shithead.
>>
>>55306751
Still a ripoff, unless Florida prices are just that cheap. I pay 10/g for shit mailed in from Colorado.
>>
>>55307139
Growing at home isn't an option for some people, like if you rent or have short backyard fences. I used to grow at home when I owned but alas I cannot anymore. Just have to stick to growing mushrooms since I can easily hide those in an emergency.

>>55307248 You only meet in public if you don't trust the guy, if you think he might rob you. You meet behind close doors where you can't be surveilled from afar in all other circumstances.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.