[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys seem to blame modern women for the reluctance of young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14
File: kaoru.png (758 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kaoru.png
758 KB, 1280x720
You guys seem to blame modern women for the reluctance of young people to marry but what do young men bring to the table? While women are rapidly excelling in all fields, men are slowly failing. Have you considered that it may be the modern man who is the weakest link?
>>
File: daenerys.jpg (69 KB, 581x826) Image search: [Google]
daenerys.jpg
69 KB, 581x826
this is now a waifu thread
>>
>>55305690
Men do not answer to feminists.
>>
>>55305690
It's a social problem, young men buying into the apathy meme that's sold to them is a huge problem but it's an issue of a seller and a buyer existing.
>>
I bring my dick to the table
>>
>>55305690
>blame
I guess that's how asking for a bit of responsibility comes across these days, enjoy our collapse
>>
>>55305690
Women have been blaming men for lack of commitment for years.
Men realized that to today's women commitment means nothing.
>>
>>55305690
>While women are rapidly excelling in all fields
A billion women with gender studies degrees are worth less than one man who studied engineering, even if the statistics say 'OH MY GOD WOMEN ARE OUT-PERFORMING MEN IN COLLEGE GRADUATION'

I'm sure, absolutely sure, that men are right. You don't get millions of people opting out of relationships unless something has gone wrong with the opposite gender.
>>
File: 1446575412564.jpg (850 KB, 3847x2164) Image search: [Google]
1446575412564.jpg
850 KB, 3847x2164
>>55305690
>>
>>55306763
Men are the submissive gender now, look at the traits young men think are cool.

apathy
submissiveness
calmness
etc

those are meant to be feminine traits but now women have the masculine traits and men aspire to the feminine ones.

men are the new women.
>>
>>55305690
It seems that modern feminism expects men to do the housework and manual labor at the same time while they're out in the field.
>>
>>55306893
How is apathy feminine?
>>
File: url.jpg (876 KB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
876 KB, 1066x1500
>>55306893
>>55306947
Vagina vs Penis.

Think of how deeply this has affected everyone and why men get stomped on.

Memes like "u mad bro" implying that men being angry is lame and uncool while encouraging women to get angry with feminism and that being seen as a positive for women.

Male minds have been completely warped with a role reversal of behaviors that most don't even realize happened.
>>
>>55305690
>what do young men bring to the table?
You tell me sweetheart.
>>
I keep hearing that women are getting more degrees and jobs than men but I haven't seen it. I've been a programmer for about 10 years and I've only seen 1 woman whose job was similar to mine and she could barley do it (html,css and some basic js).
I've been interviewing for a position we have and have been strong armed into hiring a female for it for the past 10 months. About 1 out of 15 resumes were women and I've hired 3 and they all quit within a month citing difficulty with the work (aka this is too hard I cant do it).
>>
Women are not the problem. They are a distraction. We should be focused on the solar Divine.
>>
>>55307099
Women can't into Math but Leftism says you must keep trying to jam the square object into the circular hole.
>>
>>55306809
Right, but here's the flaw with that, those of us who are not sheltered stunted little children and have actually been around women outside of a forced setting and fucked women know that a guy will usually fuck a women when a women wants to fuck, because we're built that way. The only exception to this are faggots.

It's not men discarding women, it's men failing to connect with women. It's not like women want anything to do with most of the MGTOW types. Fat midsections yet skinny arms and sunken chests, poor skin from low light, in their arrogant and angsty phase of youth/adult dysfunction without the physical charm to back it up, as a gen x, it's very easy to see exactly what's going wrong. And you exemplify this with your delusion that it's the men who are the ones making a choice.

And the infuriating part: you won't be missed at all, they'll keep shipping new men in, and be even more resistant to ever consider reforming immigration policies.
>>
>>55306893
>not being a raging autist makes you submissive and feminist
>wat
>sees flag
8/10, I almost fell for it.
>>
>>55305690
The eyecandy factor
>>
>>55306893
>>55307211
passion
aggressiveness
anger

those are the masculine traits but they've been switched between men and women to negative result.
>>
File: sonicetta.jpg (62 KB, 620x858) Image search: [Google]
sonicetta.jpg
62 KB, 620x858
>>55305690
Know I'm taking the bate here, but you're a retard, western women are to blame for the "low quality" of men today. They'll marry you, have two kids, then leave with half your shit, alimony, and child support. They either think they can do the job of raising kids better herself, shes fucking stupid, or cheated on you and found someone better, that is what feminism is all about.

Let this shit fly for 30 years and today you have a generation of effeminate man children who love mommy and think of themselves as evil creatures because feminism is screwed into their heads in public school. Mean while women today are just as whorish and selfish as they ever were, they can just be open about it now.Men don't wan that. What do you think r9k is? It's the catharsis of this happening.
>>
>>55307158
I don't even know if that's the problem. I would have no problem sanding the square to a circle (training/mentoring) but they give up too easily. There is an intern that I really want to push into the position because he shows an aptitude for what I'm looking for and doesn't seem adverse to maybe staying an extra hour to learn unlike the women. But the boss and hr really want me to look and hire a female for the spot.
>>
>>55307033
underrated post senpai
>>
>>55305690
This is one of the problem anon. Woman now have an edge over man in the post-industrial economy. They should take the role that man have done in the Patriarchy. Marry down and feed the household. If woman were the weakest link, they were taken care of man. Woman should take their new-found role as the superior income generator seriously.
>>
>>55307215
FUCK YEAH
>>
what do women offer that a fleshlight can't replace?
>>
>>55305690

Have fun reaching the top shelf, picking up anything over 10lbs and managing any amount of work that takes more than 5 minutes of sweat.
>>
File: Womens Liberation is Death.png (195 KB, 1382x850) Image search: [Google]
Womens Liberation is Death.png
195 KB, 1382x850
Robust statistical skills and knowledge of tableau, spss, hadoop, and big data processing methodologies. Wherewith to discover the truths before our eyes but denied by dumb cunts who know it's true in their hearts.

If only YOUR people were the outlier, but maybe if you didn't curse the Torah you'd be able to let women be free, and have them chose of their free will to bear children. As it stands, it cannot be denied, they choose DEATH.

What do we contribute? Bitch your MAIN JOB is to effect the continuation of your society. You won't even do that! How the fuck do you then want to force men out of the workforce for your vanity. You self obsession and narcissism will -literally- bring about a new dark age. You are SELECTING FOR GENETIC TRAITS wherein men keep women as chattel. This is implicit acknowledgement that allowing you freedom is, in YOUR EYES, and unforgivable genetic defect. If this were a rat population it would be observed that certain populations have a trait impairing survival.
>>
>>55306809
>The social outcasts of r9k
>Millions of people

>Girls won't fuck me because of a problem with femininity, not because I'm a NEET racist obsessed with beating off to cartoons of 12 year old girls.
>>
>>55307433
reroll
>>
>>55307500
fine, im taking chekum then
>>
Women are "excelling" at getting useless wome/geder studies degrees and mindless office jobs where you move some papers from place to place. That's hardly a success.
>>
>>55307435
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/04/27/baby-bust-millenials-birth-rate-drop-may-signal-historic-shift.html

birth rates are tanking
>>
>>55307395

The psychological element of pushing a woman's waiting mouth down on your cock and making her gag in protest.
>>
>>55307199
>It's not like women want anything to do with most of the MGTOW types
This. MGTOW consists mostly of undesirable men.
>>
>>55305690
Well what the fuck do you expect women. You want to be the ones earning the money, and you already have the uterus.

You already HAD all the power and then you decided you want autonomy? Get fucked. Enjoy building your own roads.

Also - this anon
>>55307381
Exactly right. It's not that men are opting out, its just that women are expecting through some sort of magic that if they increase their "value", somehow there will be men that are "worthy" of her in the traditionalist sense.

They basically said - we want to throw away traditional gender roles for women but keep them for men.

But an excellent point. Maybe a new may-may ? That women, being that now in general they outperform men, need to start considering that "earning potential" is not something they should look for in a mate?
>>
File: elves love ice cream.gif (229 KB, 360x239) Image search: [Google]
elves love ice cream.gif
229 KB, 360x239
>>55305690
Elves are for rape.
>>
>>55307413
Man, I hate statistics. I had some flash backs with that t-value shit.
>>
>>55305690
>While women are rapidly excelling in all fields, men are slowly failing.
gee I wonder why that is
>>
>>55307591
because having a kid sucks when you can have money and fun. The world has too many people. What is the problem here?
>>
>>55307631
exactly the same way feminazis are all fat and unlovable screechers
>>
File: 1445791185868.gif (911 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
1445791185868.gif
911 KB, 285x214
>>55307680
There is something about brown elves
>>
Yes women can now live without the things men offer.

Ob the other hand men are now better off without the things women offer.

So nah, the gender imbalance got worse if anything.
>>
>>55308313
>men are now better off without the things women offer

faggot
>>
>>55307818
>The world has too many people.

enjoy your country full of mudbloods.
>>
>>55308436
Yeah, who wouldnt want a bag of complexes, 2 kids from 2 guys, a used up pussy and the demand for exclusivity?
>>
What do young women bring?
They can barely cook a simple meal, conversation is limited to girlish subjects, they have injections to stop them having babies.
they act masculine are covered in scruffy tattoos.

what's the value they offer any young man?
>>
File: around elves.jpg (108 KB, 365x301) Image search: [Google]
around elves.jpg
108 KB, 365x301
>>
>>55305690

Probably. But men seem content to check out. It's always the women who come back crying in their thirties that they've not found a good man.
>>
>>55307846

>pump bottle

Nigga is an amateur.
>>
>>55305690

Social engineering to ensure forced "equality" by placing a limit on men (especially white ones) across all high-pay fields.

At the rate liberals are going, it'll be the law to limit the white man to all the shit jobs within 10 years. Hell it's pretty much that way now.

So women are not excelling at anything; they're throwing glass ceilings over the heads of men to ensure all men create and built is spoils for women to claim.
>>
>>55305690
>Have you considered that it may be the modern man who is the weakest link?
YES

You don't understand that men were motivated by women to achieve great things and provide. Now that women can take care of themselves it is obvious that some men have no motivation to excel in high positions.

I don't understand why people are so worried about this though. Men retreat to video games and programming and other stuff like that so who cares. It's not a big deal. It's not like men are our on the streets doing drugs and being violent. They are just sitting home playing vidya. It doesn't take anything away from anyone.
>>
>>55307033
Very true but I think the only thing that women cannot take away from men is the need to be competitive. Competition continues to be a masculine trait.
>>
>>55305690

even if the "men are a problem" premise is accurate, it doesn't change the fact that marriage is a status that women seek more than men, and if men aren't buying into marriage then something is lacking in the women's offer.

Men want sex and traditionally would trade committment for it. Sexual liberation turned the once-scarce resource into a readily-available commodity, no male would pay a premium price for a product that is now practically free.

Modern men may be shit but that has little to do with the institution of marriage falling apart. Its an antiquated business partnership that makes no sense in a world of sexual liberation, both sexes working, and nobody wanting to produce children.

Face it, marriage as an institution existed from the effects of slut shaming. Without it, the whole house of cards crumbles.
>>
there certainly is something wrong with the modern man and theres some truth to the "manchild epidemic" thats being talked about a lot lately, but i believe it is a direct result of modern feminism, because it has not only changed women, but also men. i think one goal of it is to gain more control over men (which partially works by making them weak and effiminate) but the more they succeed with that the more unattractive men they create and the further they push away those men that do possess qualities they find attractive.
>>
>>55305690

If you wanted males to excel you wouldn't be forced to hire bitches, niggers and faggots. But that's not the case.
>>
>>55309296
This nigger right
>>
>>55309007
Oh but it does take away from people, and that's why it's problematic
It takes away from the women who want a wedding and a provider, think of the women you misogynist!
>>
>>55309233
It may be more broadly that families are glued together by consequences of breaking apart. Without that glue, families are not the favored mode.

We've done our best as a society to salve the sob stories that crop up.

But this has taken the sting out of breaking a bond. This means strong bonds can't form and the desire to bond is no longer desirable since only weak bonds can form anyway.

Anyone can run back to the parent-state to take them back no matter what bad decisions they may have made. And so the state accumulates the power due the provider.

Interpersonal relations become the quest for Mr/Ms right now, Logan's Run style.
>>
Let's imagine all the neets, losers, etc magically improved, got jobs, fit, etc.

That would have no impact on the pussy distribution because all the benefits would still go to the top 20% of men. Mens contribution to the woman problem was letting them vote and that ship has sailed
>>
File: bybleisko.jpg (17 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
bybleisko.jpg
17 KB, 450x300
>>55307033
This is total bullshit, like most theories of the man in the photo.
Memes like "you mad bro" do not imply that being angry is lame. It is making fun of the opponent's disproportionate reaction which shows vulnerability, it demonstrates that he perceives you as a threat or superior. It also implies that what's hard for him comes effortlesly for you and that all his possible ways of action in the situation are limited to impotent rage.

Your whole thesis falls apart from there. Nice generalisations. Average intelligence and making ham-handed generalisations and conclusions is a feminine trait.
>>
>>55305739
>daenerys
shit taste, man.
>>
I've seen many guys who are flimsy, fat or generally seem like they couldn't defend themselves. I don't think you need to be buff like Arnold or something, as long as you can do well in normal sports and know how to throw a punch.

The girls around here are generally hot and conservative, at least my immediate generation, which actually seems more red-pilled than both our older and younger generations. Everyone is unanimous about the fact that immigrants are not welcome, for example. Some of the girls seem to be angrier at this incompetence than the guys, which is very weird.
>>
File: u gon die.jpg (215 KB, 1020x750) Image search: [Google]
u gon die.jpg
215 KB, 1020x750
>>55305739
R8 mai waifu 4 laifu
>>
>men are the problem
>lol it's only the betas!!

Both of these statements are false. Women don't offer any incentives for commitment anymore.

You can marry someone and put in 10-20 years (many fimes even less) and shoulder financial burden of feeding and housing your cunt, only for her to one day get moody and decide she doesn't like to fuck you anymore. But she sure likes 50% of your assets and alimony. So she jumps on the next best cock she finds and then cries to the government to coerce you into being her slave provider (and for any children you may have had - except you are more likely to not get custody). Why would you want to do that to your kids?

My mother kicked my dad out when I was 11, he was a hard working man with a stable government job for 20 years who was devoted to his family. She wanted a "career" at the cost of her family, it's not men, it's women being shitty life partners.
>>
>>55305690
It's not women specifically. It's the entire left-wing culture that celebrates everything women do and tell them they're oppressed, despite the fact that they're the most privileged group of people in the history of the world. I know a lot of young women, many of them in my own family, who are overachievers and get very good grades in school, yet all of them end up choosing some dumbfuck career that leads nowhere. At least half of them have become nurses.

Meanwhile, a lot of the guys I know have chosen lurcative or risky careers. The ones with good grades usually focus on a STEM (my class was 95% male). The extroverts usually go into finance or real estate (I know two guys who became multi-millionaries by their early 20s by going into real estate after dropping out of college), while the guys with poor grades usually earn a decent living in traditional blue collar careers. The carpenters I know earn a lot of money working for the aforementioned real estate guys, while the plumbers earn a ton of money by working on oil rigs. Men just have more of a drive, and are more willing to take risks.

Also, while I'm not going to deny that women are overrepresented among dumbfuck leftists, you'd be surprised how many women actually dislike feminism and all the bullshit that they stand for. The problem is that, just like men, they can't say this publicly, as they would be harrassed and ostracized by all their female friends.
>>
>>55305690
What are you fucking retarded? You stupid cunts wouldnt even be speaking in words if it werent for men inventing structured language, the natural form of communication for the human female is animalistic monkey noises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79wrXi_5WSw

Here are women speaking their genetic tongue which is gibberishese..
>>
>>55305690
Women are not doing better than men because they're better. They're doing better because society has become increasingly anti-male and even when they're young boys men are actively being held back so that girls can firmly stay ahead.
>>
Why should men be respected? Men are: likely to live shorter lives, are more suicide prone, commit the majority of crimes, from white collar to violet, are more likely to commit adultery and are less intelligent than women, given the number of women attending university and earning their degrees compared to men. Men are the weaker half of humanity.

You people compose the majority work fatalities because of your stupidity, outnumber the women in terms of homeless people and also make up the majority of people incarcerated. There's nothing to respect for a group that claims to be greatest, but is currently responsible for the majority of the world problems. The world needs more single mothers.
>>
>>55316693
Nice bait but again women would be nothing without men while men would be fine without women all they are good for is sex and thats how a woman is programmed mentally to be a mindless fuck slave its actually disturbing to see those "personalities" women have is nothing more than a psychological cover for the inner slut.
>>
>>55307413
How come Israel is doing so well?
>>
>>55305690
>While women are rapidly excelling in all fields
stopped reading right there.

They're placed there because of affirmative action or because the lonely HR faggot has a delusion that maybe one day he'll fuck her. Very rarely are women actually the best choice out of the candidates.
>>
>>55307818
You're being purposefully obtuse. I'm going to assume you're either female or one of these white knight homos that should be on another website.
>>
>>55307033
>posts a picture of sigmund
Well, now I know to completely ignore anything you have to say regarding differences between the sexes.
>>
>>55305690
>>While women are rapidly excelling in all fields

Yes, I marvel all around me at all the cool, technological tools engineered by women.

Oh, wait...
>>
>>55316399
Do you have any non-anecdotal evidence to support your claims?

I'm not agreeing (or disagreeing), I'd just like to see for myself.
>>
It's the fault of technology. The moment we let machines do the physical work men were feminized.

The only way to fix men is remove modern tech. Men have to see the result of physical labor directly. This ended with industrialization and the computer did to the male mind what the factory did to the male body. >>55318045

Those technologies Are the reason why men are weak and no longer men.

Nerds already are feminine.
>>
>>55305690

You can't have it both ways. For every woman who succeeds, there is a man who is doomed to failure no matter how competent he may have been. It's like musical chairs. There is a set limit on how many people can be of value in this society. Only a socialist commie could ever think otherwise.
>>
What the fuck is cloud wizard anyway?
>>55319130
>>
>>55305690
Women quit being women and this has removed men's incentive to work.

If you have to wait for a GF to hit 30 before she feels comfortable enough in her career to have a family and has decided that she's fucked enough random dudes to settle down there's no incentive to have a family or work hard.
>>
>>55307033
i am mad all the time tho
>>
>>55314888
Daenerys book > Daenerys show. She's a sissy in HBO.
>>
>>55307033
>in-depth opinion on gender dynamics based on a 12-year-old meme
>>
>>55321155
Well said brother.

But lets keep in mind, in the same way that men are behaving rationally, so are women. This is less a woman problem, as it is a systemic/society problem.

Complaining about it is largely a waste of time. What we have is inevitable under democracy.
>>
>>55319130
THIS
Fate of Empires, people. Almost every empire sees a feminist movement during its decline. As foreign invaders slowly take over and the laws become vague and weakened, society becomes more and more dangerous for women because the only things upholding their status in society is feminist laws. This results in the collapse of the feminist movement.
>>
Well, feminists and /pol/ have united in demonizing young modern males. The thing, like I've said probably over 1,000 times now, is that you cannot expect young males to opt back in to a society that doesn't appreciate them, that thinks they are trash. Women are the problem, yet because of everyone's natural impulse to defend women, young men have the finger pointed back at us, and nothing changes.

So yeah, everyone from /pol/ to Reddit to Tumblr can keep panicking and calling an entire generation manchildren, it WILL NOT change the fact that women have caused this. I await your chest thumping replies where you insult me with memes and buzzwords and put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>55305690
>>what do you bring to the table

I don't sit at the table, i'm building a different one for society. I left you a spot, but you won't even let me take you on a date to the table, and you've never asked to take me out.
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>55307631
And the sweede knows this how?
>>
>>55321988
The manchildren threads are spam by one guy. Any man with a brain here can see society has made men into second class citizens. What point is there in supporting it if it only demonizes and leeches off me?
>>
>>55322100

There is no point. We are on the same side. Do what you want, don't back down and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>55305690
Modern Man is the "weakest" link, but not because they are "slowly failing", it's because they have more and more given up their legal rights as men.

If all the men in any given country decided to wakeup the next morning and beat the women back into submission and back into their places, it would probably take a total of 4-5 hours.

As long as the majority of men are willing to let women have a ridiculous amount of legal power over them, they will continue to fail their countries and be failures themselves.
>>
File: 1410729184301.png (43 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1410729184301.png
43 KB, 500x306
>>55307631
Go take sand-nigger cock your ass Sweden.

Swedish men are basically the only men in the world where all other nationalities just assume you are a submissive, mentally ill, faggot who loves sucking/tacking black/brown cock up your as.

Your a joke.
>>
>>55322534

Sweden just LOVES to bow down to foreign invaders and worship women and lick women's feet and be little mangina loser faggots, so his post doesn't surprise me.
>>
Ok no, the young women in the U.S. have fucked us all men are believed to be rapists and we should be feared because we have a dick. Rape happens to men in jail then it does to women in society. Plus fuck yeah if you are wearing something slutty who the fuck knows someone could go off there is over 7 billion people in the world there is bound to be at least 100 people who are offended by short clothes does anyone not get that? Fuck the fake feminists want women to be able let their tits hang free and you know what fine but somebody male, female, golum, shmegle, you'll be fucking touched somewhere it doesn't matter it's for your benefit to where a fucking shirt or bra. Guys have more strength because of biology, guy goes after guy who ever is stronger wins guy goes after girl if she doesn't know how to fight well your fucked your tits were open to him. Girl goes after girl whoever is stronger wins get it
>>
>>55305690
Dunno, bro, why don't you ask the feminists that are alleging that it's the men that don't want to date anymore and retiring from society. Though it's kinda usual for them to always hold the men responsible for everything, like you do.
>>
>>55322534

>writing this
>calling other people mentally ill
>>
>>55322319

/r/mensrights

They try endlessly, but people just laugh and ignore them. But they are right.
>>
>>55323204

> 04

Actually got a cool wizard.
>>
>>55314860
Dnt b a fgt
>>
>>55305690
Men have been told they are inferior to women for the last 30+ years. Are you really shocked this current generation gives up and lets the women lead? They were taught that they aren't as smart (and now they are taught that they are not as strong) as women.
>>
>>55321923
You're seeing it in Europe right now. The barbarian hordes are literally at the gates and women are begging for them to take the place of their weak and emasculated men (who they raised to be that way because society told them to).
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.