[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever revealed your power level in public? Social media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 36
File: Frieza5.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Frieza5.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
Today I revealed roughly 30% of my power level on Facebook in regards to mudslimes and the immigrant/refugee crisis, and got a few long-winded responses from friends. Luckily I'm smart enough to not go all out anywhere except in private conversation with others after carefully testing the waters. Based dad and I make jokes and talk shit with each other all the time.
>>
>>55305646
What is powerlevel?
>>
>>55305646
Well?

Post the responses and you initial post
>>
>>55305674
Jump off a bridge.
>>
>>55305646
Best thing about dads in Australia is throwing PC out the window.

Anyone who thinks people are getting smarter is moronic. People aren't getting smarter, just more 'educated' (endoctrinated)
>>
>>55305674
>>55305674
Not op but in this context,political knowledge.Doesn't have to be just /pol/ to,feminists and other cultural marxists have a hard time concealing their power level.Basically you can't dump your beliefs on people in one chunk or they'll think you're raving mad,like they might agree with you slowly but if you let them see your 'true power level' you'll scare them off or seek to destroy you.
>>
>>55305778
The* bridge.

Seems like another nuke will help you perfectly gain command over english language.
>>
>>55305860
Thanks. I thought that powerlevel reveal means admiting to watching anime.
>>
everyone knows im racist as fuck, nobody is sure about my stance on the holocaust, i make jokes about it but not sure if anyone actually knows i think its faked shit
>>
>>55305646
starting to care less these days so i'll openly say shocking shit to these normie plebs IRL in convos. im' pretty aggressive with it too and quite happy to fight any cunt who takes issue with it.

can be fun.

just blurt out "we should stop niggers from raping white women. " and repeat it every time they try come up with an "argument"/response
>>
>>55305907
Senpai made no mistake at all, it was absolutely correct to say "jump off a bridge". Besides it is you who doesn't know shit about /pol/ speak.
Perhaps it is you who needs a high dosage of radiation?
>>
>>55305646
i've released maybe 15% of my PL and people are scared shitless of my views. shit is honestly depressing.
>>
I've been posting videos and stuff from the illegal immigrant crisis for a while now, im not posting any of my opinions just videos of things that are happening.
I want someone to call me out on it I'm waiting to be challenged but nothing yet.
>>
>Revealing your power level
>2015
>>
>>55305907
Yeah, no, he was right.

Silly Indonesian.
>>
>>55305938
Top kek!
>>
>>55305860
Like Palpatine did to Anarkin?
>>
>>55305646
What is your facebook? I'll befriend you.
>>
>>55305646
I'll give you a greentext of a time I lost my cool for sure

>be me work at seasonal retailer
>have to break down store
>stay up all night did this a lot bc prescribed adderall although awake physically depleted per the usual
>expect all employees to be present since if they aren't they don't get paid for the day or rehired
>get to store it's only the fucking women. The manager, a middle age negress, an older lady, and the 20 something ultra gender fluid liberal lesbo sexual
>oh boy here we go, know I'll be the pack mule immediately
>have to pack all the the inventory into truck a first
>lib and old lady jump to flatbed dollies easily stacking boxes and rolling to back of store. I go to back knowing I'll be doing the heavy lifting and stacking onto truck with manager
>finish that shit while they complain the whole time. Starts Raining midway so soaked too
>silently fuming, but the real shit is going to be lugging the steel grate onto truck b shit is fucking heavy
>eventually one guy finally comes to help but he is scrawny but whatever I'll take any help lifting
>women are dragging grates and unable to lift up into truck. Specifically the liberal is getting to the trailer and having other guy help lift each grate
>livid She is slowing us down
>start to recall all the times she would ask me to get things out of her reach for her or carry shit for her when we were open never mind we had hooks ladders and carts
1/2 cont
>>
2/2

>now she is getting some guy to do all her lifting
>lose my shit 'stop fucking asking him to do your lifting for him you fucking sexist' knowing this would killshoy her
>she starts getting defensive I continue to rail her she starts crying whole ordeal rushes inside store
>manager runs in after her over hear that 'she will run into many mean people working'
>she is coddled manager has her sweep the fucking floor so she gets out of lifting at all

I debated for 10 mins wether to walk out and forgo my pay
It was absurd pol, she claimed she had a bad hip. Well that may be so but we ALL signed a waiver saying we could lift 50 lbs and yet she could not and she was protected from it. When I came in that morning there was that unspoken 'thank god there's a male here to lift' feel because all the others didn't show up. If I had copped out on lifting you KNOW that shit wouldn't have flown.

And even though I know it was all bullshit I still feel bad on some level even though I fucking shouldn't. Though it may be more regret that I lost my cool rather than it being what I did was wrong.
>>
>>55305646
"ma poppy taught me to h8 that negro" this post. Did he fuck you too OP?
>>
>>55305646

I don't use any social media for this reason.
>>
>>55305674
Honest opinions and held beliefs of the politically incorrect nature, basically. Lol Polan being adorably innocent as usual.

>>55305700
The gist of it was
>Islam deserves to be mocked and challenged with critical thinking, especially because not doing so would be giving in to the whims of terrorists
Responses included
>Encourages racism
>Blaming a book for the systemic oppression and slaughter of women, queerosexuals, and apostates would be like blaming Manson songs for Columbine.
Which is of course bullshit, because millions of people live by that book and take it very fucking literally.
>>
I tell people about the crazy conspiracy theories that I read about online. I tell them that I think they're funny. Then I drop some small truth bombs. I never do it at work. Married into an Welsh-Italian family, so I get to call a nigger a nigger at the dinner table.
>>
>>55306300
What an odd thing to say. Shitskins really are the worst.
>>
>>55305674
well, never thought i'd get to post this again. shame, poland. shame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ili6jo597FU
>>
File: nodofapproval.gif (3 MB, 186x190) Image search: [Google]
nodofapproval.gif
3 MB, 186x190
>>55305646
>Years ago, power level slips in front of really liberal family
>They call me racist, bigot etc.
>Fast forward to this thanksgiving
>Mom says something about brown people manning the phones at the pharmacist and she can't understand them
>The table goes quiet but I laugh and tell her about the sand niggers I work with
>Dad goes "I never had a bigoted bone in my body but recently..."
>Family starts agreeing

It begins.
>>
File: 1442337966632.gif (490 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1442337966632.gif
490 KB, 500x309
>talk with friends on chat
>bring up a song/rap from immirgrants that is about how the right wing is shit
>I say song/rap is bad, and the only purpose is to laugh at people with other opinions and manipulate stupid youth and immirgrants
>i'm now a butthurt right wing extremist.

They are earlier known for singing about people should set fire on right wing youth and kill leaders.

Link related:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0f1E7Qnm_Sc

Some of their song titles:
"white men pushing 50"
This song above Is"easy beeing a rebell in you're basement"
"
>>
Talk out loud - lose your job.

True story.
A woman at my work made a comment about chinese food, it was overheard by a chinese person who also works there, he claimed it was racist and she was sacked for gross misconduct.

This is 2015 reality.
>>
i don't use social media, but i give speeches at pub pretty offen.
>>
>>55305646
only once came close at work i slipped up about the prime minister

but i pretended i was joking when other work mates questioned me about it
>>
>>55305646
>giggle giggle i made a edgy
>so based truly based
>>
>>55306493

>having a lefty kuk for a father

That sucks. My father/uncles have always been the only ones I can fully reveal my power level to.
>>
>>55306583
i have no trouble believing white people would be that stupid to fire someone for a joke, but come on, not every minority is that fucking sensitive. that must be a pretty rare situation
>>
>>55306531
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
I hummed circus music when walking through the big & tall section at a clothing store.

Felt guilty about it afterwards.
>>
>>55305646

I've been deep undercover for too long to stop now
>>
>>55306659
He's changing
>>
File: oh really 2.jpg (7 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
oh really 2.jpg
7 KB, 303x276
>not revealing your powerlevel to everyone

way to be a total beta bitch
>>
>>55305938
On /a/ it does. In /pol/ its hiding the fact you're redpilled, on /v/ that you're a sperglord etc.

It's when you stop pretending to be a normie.
>>
>>55306701
so basically you have no job or friends. well, you do have your intergrity
>>
>>55306773
Man does not live on bread alone :^)
>>
they had bickered before but nothing really that serious.
>>
>>55305646
>Using Jewbook to argue with your friends

T-thanks Zuckerkike
>>
>>55306638
If not now, they soon will be so.
>>
>>55305938
On different boards it means different tbinks.

On /k/ for example it would be like sperging out Irl about someone saying clips instead of magazine.

On /v/ it would mean talking about playing shitty JRPGS to people outside of the internet.

Or it could just mean spouting board memes while talking to others outside the virtual world:

>Hey guys muh apex seals amirite

-/o/
>>
>>55306846
you couldn't even be a cool dystopia like dredd, could you?
>>
>>55306773
People are more accepting then you think.

I went on a 10 minute rant about syrian refugees at work and no one batted an eye.

At the bar I regularly talk about hitler doing nothing wrong, but everyone just assumes im being edgy or joking
>>
>>55306315
in what kind of friend circles are you ? (serious question)
>>
>>55305646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55305646
I'm not a faggot, so I usually let some of my power levels on at all times.
Red pilled people in a party about Sweden, humiliated feminists many times on a lot of online media, etc.
>>
>>55306300
Nope, watching negros chimp out and commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the States taught me to h8 that negro. Ghetto culture, rap music, responding violently to words etc.

Mudslimes are bad because of their shitty faith that has spawned a horrid culture and turned the Middle East into the worst place on Earth. Then they spread across the globe when it goes to shit and continue living like sandniggers, raising raghead children, and if given their way, would have us become a dune-coon nation.

Chinks live like robots, overpopulate our cities, take up the living space & jobs, and always cut in line

Father just happens to have a similar outlook when it comes to other races. My own outlook stems from long-term observation
>>
>>55306881
We're English.
We don't do such things.
>>
File: 1415682346331.jpg (59 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1415682346331.jpg
59 KB, 768x576
>>55306239

Kinda. Even if he revealed his powerlevel a bit too soon, and it led to him being arrested (well, Mace Dindu tried to at least)

But, yeah, that's exactly it.
>>
File: Death of the West.png (195 KB, 1384x855) Image search: [Google]
Death of the West.png
195 KB, 1384x855
Speaking of power levels, this is original work. I'm beyond opinion, beyond argument. This is about establishing statistical evidence.

The architecture of lies is built upon epistemological grounds, strike there to tear it down. It's like a house on stilts with weak pillars supported NOT by argument but by word connotation. You can fucking slaughter it with ease, so be the flood that rips it out from the rotten foundations
>>
>be at work in hospital
>people know I'm vaguely right wing
"so anon I heard you know a bit about conspiracies what are there?"

>Oh a few - everything you do or say is monitored by what is effectively a one world government, we don't live in a democracy because no issue that really matters like mass immigration or strategic alliances will ever be taken to an election
>also port arthur was probably a hoax to try to take our guns, israel was probably involved in 9/11, mass migration is a conspiracy to garner left wing votes and push australia into a third world brazil dystopia

I then kind of trailed off when I realised no one had spoken for like 5 minutes.

People don't talk to me so much any more.
>>
>>55305938
Depends on the context its used. Powerlevel can also mean being part of a fandom that revokes instant laughter, hence hiding the powerlevel is meant as a way of saying that if you told people honestly about your thoughts and favourites, there is a chance for a backlash
>>
>>55307019
I mean, you're not wrong. Even if you're Australian
>>
>>55306971
strengthen your own first, this is not something at which we have a second chance.
>>
>>55307070
nah man, it's all over actually. it was easy fighting the ottoman empire for example, because that was an actual war and you could, well, fight. this new thing, it's way smarter and more pervasive than before. you're not allowed to fight anyone anymore. i just don't care that much because it probably won't all go to shit within my lifetime
>>
Sometimes when I'm out drinking on weekends I tend to get quite talkative and go on about the refugees and the snackbars. Posted something on Facebook before but quickly took it down cause you get arrested for that shit here
>>
>>55306493

Funny, my family always had a high powerlevel, but we all kept it secret while together, spewing the most asinine leftist bullshit there ever was just not to offend each other, or my grandma.

Turned out my grandma broke the status-quo by saying to my sister :

>I'm glad you divorced that nigger ("nègre", really rarely used in french and a 1000% times more harmful than nigger)

My sister laughed it off and said :

>Yeah, he had a small dick anyway. So much for the multiculturalist propaganda eh ?

Since then, spending holidays with my family is awesome.
>>
>>55307182
I'd disown my sister if she was a coalburner
>>
>>55306883
Mostly just former coworkers I never really talk to. I've been depressed as fuck lately and just going through the motions for the past year or so. I want to get my career together before thinking about socializing any
>>
File: image.png (104 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 640x1136
>>55305646
Yik Yak is a wonderful media for anonymously spreading the good news to others. Just a nice simple "Black males have the highest rate of domestic violence. Get rekt coaIburners." Has the power to ignite massive butthurt.
>>
>>55305778
Isn't hanging yourself more of a Japanese thing

Inb4 commit sudoku
>>
>>55305960
Hilarious!

>>55306315
Their responses to the Holy Bible are
completely antithetical, funny enough. Fucking liberals are incredible. How they can make it day-to-day with so much contradiction going on in their heads is astounding. There's probably some reason that tying your shoe is racist. It may recall lynching Negroes in the south and tying nooses so they have to wear loafers. But you can't call them "loafers" because it offends blacks because they're lazy and "loafers" is a slur.
>>
>>55305646
Never have a seen a post this autistic before, congrats, OP.
>>
>>55306271
>>55306293
Everybody knows men are inherently better lifters, but it's not fair for you to have to do all of the hard work. Sucks bro
>>
File: 1443519975181.gif (250 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
1443519975181.gif
250 KB, 213x200
>>55307314
OHHHH SHIT

You wanna contribute to a discussion or are you just gonna spout buzzwords like an underage twat?
>>
>>55305646

Quebec Student crisis.

>The Union was litterally cutting my mic like the military does in Forest Gump.

>Happened about 4 times.

>by then they were spying on me. They would get very mad when I shared my facts that they would walk by calling me names and shiet

One time while I was drilling a new asshole to a leftist in some random debate next to the union quarters.

>feminazi barges in the conversation
>"So Anon you are ok with the merchandization of education?"
>what are you talking about, education is a service.
>"we should add a new tax braquet and raise taxes on the rich to fincnace education"
>"Ok and this is going to fix everything? I mean, this is what your promissing, everything fixed right?"
>runs off mad like the cunt she is.

I know this sounds absurd but using actual free speech is quite tricky in Quebec.

Philosophy class.making a presentation on gun rights in America(yeah not quebec or canada) and why on an utilitarian basis "shall not be infringed" is justified.

>Explain utilitarian theory very quickly
>show a 5 point I will use to justify my position
>say that if women were not allowed to carry weapon they would get more rape(always backed by facts)
>Compare the US and the U.K. and the amount of crime and how it occures(in the UK people break in houses when people are there while in the US they generally wait because of the potential firearm in the house)
>Black people are victimes of a lot of gun related crime. Though where most black people live in America guns are banned. So they are gettuing murdered by guns even though they are banned. Therefore it is sound to say that banning guns prevent law abiding black people to resist crimnals.
>At my second to last point, the teachers starts interrupting me.
>"What about poverty?","What about poverty?,""What about poverty?"
>"I am not looking into this right now but assuming crime is caused by poverty assumes poor people are criminals. So are poor people criminals?"
>silence
>>
>>55306624
It never really is worth it unless you're trying to actually sway people or having a gabber with the mates.

This time was on a Facebook page about keeping Islam away from our politics and culture
>>
>>55307225

To his defense, really not a nigger in his case. Well-spoken, well educated doctor.

At first sight, I though as you did, but learning to know the guy, he really was more french than some whites are.
>>
>>55307737
Don't you guys have like a million brown people pouring through the floodgates as we speak? If nobody cares now, that's either about to change, or it's because the people you know are aware that shit is about to hit the fan
>>
I rarely talk about them and try to approach everything in an as scientific manner as possible or just pure logic.

Usually I ask what someone's stance is regarding politics, depending on the answer I ask a follow up question and then I can already tell plenty if a discussion or talk with the person about certain issues will result in anything.

I've had some gay ignore me because I said that Russia isn't all that bad for homosexuals as long as you're not some promiscuous pridefag who flaunts with it. Which I found funny since I'm gay myself and I hate those types, you can't have relationship with them and they only bring HIV.

Apparently I'm an asshole if I make such statements .___.; since when did a lot of people get so pussified I don't know. I guess it's just due to our schooling "never hurt anyone, be polite etc" that makes holding certain views impossible. I was indoctrinated with all that crap and I was a pussy when I was younger because of it.
>>
>>55305674

>be in a conversation
>aboutany topic
> you being like:
>Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews!

thats powerlevel my friend.
>>
>>55306638
The netherlands are far worse than us m8, but continue being deluded
>>
File: yeeees.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yeeees.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>55306659
>mfw having a so righty father that my mom is afraid he will brainwash me and we will go full breivik at any moment
>>
>>55307827
My sister had the same thing going.

Last time I spoke to her she said 'black people really aren't that smart anyways'.

Then my little brother came out as a national socialist.

My mother is the only blue pill left and even she hates arabs and muslims.
>>
>>55306773
>Suppressing your power level so that people will like you
Truly a beta
>>
File: mfw.gif (2 MB, 512x338) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
2 MB, 512x338
>gradually reveal powerlevel to my mum
>initially she's not sure what to make of it, nervously jokes that I'm turning into a nazi etc.
>few months later and every time I go round she's been looking up stuff like demographic projections and now complains that the closest thing we have to a right wing party is UKIP
>>
>>55308288
>not injecting dosed truth in order to transform them

retard
>>
>>55308511
>Not completing the task of gasing the kikes like Papa Adolf told you to
This is why you fuckers lost WW2 and are losing WW3
>>
>>55305646

My uncle is pretty based, I can reveal about 70% of my power level to him and I sometimes laugh with him about red-pilled stuff (like the Islamic agenda to turn the whole world Muslim).
>>
>>55305646
Yes, I once revealed about 90% of my power level.
I was at a childhood friend's house (he knows me and doens't care what I think even though we think different) and there was this other guy who was a new friend of my childhood friend.
We started talking about politics, I don't even remmember why. The new guy was just a plain and simple libtard spouting the most mainstream shit you could think of. I answered every one of his statement with reason and logic. It ended by him saying something along the line of "wow, I have nothing to answer to that." and then he proceeded to silently judge me as though I was the worst piece of shit on the planet. My childhood friend was kekking (he his a cameleon. A red-pilled guy hidding in the skin of a libtard for social reasons).
It was the only time I revealed my power level outside of close friends/family circle.
It was worth it.
>>
>>55305646
90% of it, i almost redpilled all my family and coworker
>>
>>55305816
You mean "indoctrinated"? Maybe you should have spent more time getting "endroctrinated" you stupid fuck
>>
>>55305646

>conspiracy theorists: the thread
>>
>>55305646
Op another clueless aussie. Mad at the immigrants but not the zionists responisble for the whole immigrant crisis. If I come to your house and start throwing bags of shit on it, are u gonna be mad at the bags of shit?
>>
I don't really have to hide it from my friends, most people seem to think the same way anyway and the few who don't don't seem to care. My mom usually tries to act very PC in public but occasionally slips/"slips" some right wing stuff when she gets the chance, it's funny. My gf agrees with me on most things we talk about related to equality, gender roles and so on. So no need to hide my opinions with people who are close to me and it's getting easier and easier to talk openly about them with anyone.
>>
>>55305938
anime is normie tier nowadays
>>
>>55305646
I went all out once. Nobody cared. It's like I am invisible when I say things like that.
>>
>>55308815
yes
>>
>>55308608
holy shit even the system is mocking you for your head full of shit.
your dubs divided by mine results in your last digit. thanks systembro
>>
File: 03.jpg (82 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
82 KB, 600x859
I don't make an effort to hide it but I also don't go around shouting "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW".

If someone asks me my opinion on something I will tell them exactly what I believe and why. Why should I feel embarrassed or feel the need to pussyfoot around people's feelings just because they might not be able to handle someone having a different opinion?
>>
>>55308925
burn them sven
>>
File: 1445328893693.png (482 KB, 1276x684) Image search: [Google]
1445328893693.png
482 KB, 1276x684
>>55308164
Not quite
>>
>>55308815
Well it's still shit. Even if I know you're the one who threw it, I'm not gonna be content with shit in or on my house.
>>
Not sure why you faggots think keeping quiet and submissive will help your cause. It's evident a lot agree with your "red-pill" sentiments, why not do something?
>>
One time I got blackout drunk and ranted to my friends about the Jews. One of them was discussing it with their parents and the mom agreed on the skewed Holocaust numbers
>>
I'm pretty invisible so it doesn't really matter, so I'm alright with letting my views known. Got in a bit of a spat with a mate arguing over that guy that got 58 days in prison because he tweeted at that footballer that had a heart attack. He said he should've gotten more than 58 days, I said he shouldn't have gotten any.

Have another friend that always wants to talk about racism when we're in public like he's goading me, pain in the ass that is.
>>
File: nice18.jpg (6 KB, 202x200) Image search: [Google]
nice18.jpg
6 KB, 202x200
>>55306694
Made me smile
>>
>>55305960
lol desu I've done the same. Better to rub their nose in the ridiculousness of it all. Nobody does shit anyway. The only ones who get offended are weak faggots who'll never lay a hand on you.
>>
>>55305646
Every fucking day to my family, friends and gf. I spout whatever I want without holding anything back.
Don't say it on social media because I don't use it, anyway.
>>
If you can't reveal your "power level" in public then chances are you actually are an extreme bigot and racist.

Even though I'm not on the same level as the people here I've explained my disdain about #blacklivesmatter, immigration, feminism and while I have had arguments with people over these topics I have never been called a racist or a bigot.
>>
>>55307182
>marrying a NIGGER
>divorcing someone
>spreading the jewish lie that niggers have huge dicks
>caring about that

HOLY FUCK that is so degenerate it makes me want to kill you and nuke France.
>>
>>55308219
Your sister was a coalburner?
>>
I'm Polish, my powerlevel is out in the open.

> be at work (security guard)
> some dude comes with a package or some shit
> kinda awkward, gotta break the ice somehow
> "so... those fucking immigrants, huh?"
> "yeah, they can fuck off back to goatfuckistan"

feels good man
>>
File: POWErLEvel.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
POWErLEvel.jpg
87 KB, 1920x1080
>>55305646
>>55306856

>Hideing your /pol power level
>In poland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cjbSgy3vSw
>>
>>55305674
Nice try, Frieza.
>>
File: 1447023805824.jpg (29 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1447023805824.jpg
29 KB, 555x644
>>55305646
Yes. Why be afraid? Leftists are weak pussies 99% of the time, almost everyone who knows me knows I'm a right-wing radical.
>>
>>55305646

I already don't have many friends, and the ones I got are already redpilled, so I don't really hide my powerlevel unless I know for sure it's a bad idea on that context. In Spain most people hate muslims, that's a fact, but you better hide your powerlevel when talking about feminism or gay rights, specially with women. There's also the fact young people are mostly leftists, not that they even think about it but they will believe anything that has buzzwords in it, like "social justice", "market dictatorship", "gender equality" and all these retarded concepts that are never properly defined and only used to manipulate minds.
>>
>>55309010
Fair enough, but this board is supposedly red pilled. Yet everyone just goes on about the immigrants, while ignoring the root and true cause of the proble. Who also happen to be the cause of most of the worlds other problems. Aussies are truly clueless idiots, have yet to meet one that wasn't a complete moron.
>>
>>55306701
If your power level is truely over 9000, you should reveal it 100%.

Basically you have to be frieza and give the weaker people a figure to rally behind. The weaker power levels want to start handing out red pills but they are not strong enough to do so without a good leader
>>
I've only revealed my power level in respect to the second amendment, and even then, I try my hardest to only use 'common sense' arguments.
>>
I say things on social media sometimes, because it's entertaining and stirs the pot, and I can usually do it in a civilized way. Although you don't ever reveal your true power level. My dad and I can joke around though just like OP. So can myself and a few of my friends, so I at least have someone else to talk to about stuff like this without feeling like a total outcast.
>>
I usually keep mine low on Facebook. I definitely put out some of it so people can connect the dots on their own. I have a good job so I am not going to go full /pol/ on Facebook.

I don't talk politics at work at all. With family I go all out and with friends I don't hold back. most people will actually agree with you if they aren't full SJW and you don't just go nigger nigger nigger.
>>
Yeah, I only know like one dude who disagrees with me, so me and my friends regularily talk in a more /pol/ fashion.

Pretty much everyone I know (and don't know) is anti-immigration, so there's no problems there.
>>
I reveal my true bonafide power level all the time you pussy faggots

Earlier I told my Mexican friend that Europeans just did a better job at the thing natives were doing to each other before they got there
>>
File: absolutely shocking.jpg (790 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
absolutely shocking.jpg
790 KB, 2048x1536
>>55305941
Me too, luckily dudes and young women at my place seem to be quite openminded and have tolerance for politically incorrect jokes and such.
Hell today at lunch, someone read a news about politician in Finland (I think it was) that wants to outlaw masturbation well of course we all laughed at that and I just spontaneously spurted
>watch her coming up with term "self-rape" next
Laughs were had again.

I probably couldn´t live in anglo countries seeing how pc they tend to be, of course it´s not everywhere like that but still.
>>
File: 1446917139187.jpg (67 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1446917139187.jpg
67 KB, 540x405
>Not slowly influencing your circle of friends to get more redpilled
>Informing them of events and perspectives they won't usually hear
>Pointing out to statistics and news sources time to time
>Using social media to do this, retweeting, sharing, and liking posts that inform this
>Since its social media it shows up the feeds of acquaintances as well
>Always selective, choosing only the best of articles and statements, avoiding anything thats too overly biased, blunt, crude, or radical
>Soon see my friends and acquaintances sharing and liking the same sources I like

And some people here think social media is useless.
>>
File: feelsgoodgoat.jpg (21 KB, 309x282) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodgoat.jpg
21 KB, 309x282
>tfw you live in st. louis
>dealing with the michael brown chimpouts for over a year
>sick as shit of it
>start to notice some of your formerly liberal friends and coworkers are getting redpilled about blacks because of their horseshit
>>
There was some lesbian who walked into class saying that she'd move to Canada if Trump was elected because she'd "get deployed somewhere because he's stupid", I explained that he's the most thoroughly anti-war candidate other than Rand Paul, so she of course proceeded with "he's a homophobic racist" even though he isn't either.

It's hilarious how everyone hates Trump for reasons that don't exist
>>
Some of my views are borderline extremist and I'm a proud racist, sadist and fascist, but I've never had any trouble because of it. People know that I have "views", but it doesn't affect my day-to-day life. Considering most Finns are xenophobic and somewhat racists, it's easier to have such views and opinions.

>>55307019

But you're right, especially about the Port Arthur. That thing reeks to hell, but I suppose the people who have handled firearms are a minority there. You can't expect them to understand.
>>
>>55305646
I openly admit to being a National Socialist. It get tiring having to constantly explain that I'm not a white power faggot.

I even get hate from Reclaim Australia. Some come around once I explain the real NatSoc Beliefs, some are still "Hur nazi 6 gorillion" at me.
>>
>>55312137
>nat soc
>in australia

kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 669x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 669x1001
>Slowly revealing my powerlevel to family
>mom is appalled at 'lack of empathy' for shitskin hordes
>dad just looks with a stern look
>that night
>brings me an old, worn, well-read copy of MEIN KAMPF
>this was your great-grandfathers, he'd want you to have it
>mfw
>>
>kicked out of old band
>lose anyone who wasn't a close friend (who cares)
>lose German girl I was fucking
>Blonde hair/green eyed german girl with big juicey tits wasn't comfortable with me owning guns, thinking men and women aren't equal, and that race isn't a social construct
>fuck
>>
>>55306478
Isn't the original Nipponese actually "over 10,000" but it was mistranslated for English?
>>
>>55312257
8,000 but otherwise yeah you're right.
>>
>>55307827
>nigger is more French than most French
Doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>55312137
Imagine a world without the holocaust where being a national socialist doesn't doom you to being strawmanned for eternity. If there was no genocide then Hitler would be praised as a hero.

I try to say "Conservative Democrat" or "Independent" but for the most part I tell people I don't care about labels and stereotypes and instead judge stuff case by case rather than agreeing with everything a candidate says. If an American democrat hears NatSoc, you're a evil racist! If an American republican hears anything with "socialist", you're a commie Muslim!
>>
Oh i thought this was all sarcasm, that is what the libs claim.
>>
>>55312446
hitler would have done nothing good if not for the holocaust
>>
File: 1441145009777.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1441145009777.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>55306614
if i do this here i will probably get beaten
>>
>>55312162
Sorry for putting my people first.

>>55312446
Every fucking time it always comes to the holocaust. Shit gets old fast. That story has nothing to do with National Socialism.
>>
>>55307632
There are so many logical fallacies in your reasoning that i hope you are trolling. No wonder people won't argue with you when you just respond with loaded questions
>>
>sociology class where each of us has to prepare a presentation on a contemporary issue
>a girl talks about the problem of discrimination against muslims in the context of 9/11 attacks
>how theyre still being singled out at the airports for random searches and people in general approach them with caution
>she refers to this phenomenon as 'unreasonable fear'
>i chime in, say its not completly unreasonable; it is in fact very well founded i blood and tears of those who have died or lost their loved ones to religious fanatics
>she rebutts that christianity is also responsible for many atrocities
>i respond that the difference is that we learn about crimes of christianity from history books and about islamic ones from the news
>the class agrees, some say that even if the fanatics are a tiny minority there are there nonetheless and we should be cautious in our interactions with muslims in general because their very ideology is a fertile breeding ground for fanaticism
>the girl admitts we have a point and says she's only sad that many have to suffer because of the deeds of the few

i love how i dont have to walk on eggshells when expressing my beliefs here in bolan, some of the stories i read in these threads and /pol/ in general fill me with dread. hopefully, we'll prevent the PC virus from spreading here
>>
>>55312776
nat soc is a degenerate foreign ideology

fuck off out of my country cunt
>>
>>55312240
Make surr you rub it in when you get a younger, sexier new gf.
>>
>>55312905
I bet you're a Liberal.
>>
>>55305938
>not going home after school to watch Cartoon Networks Toonami

I feel bad that your childhood sucked bro
>>
>>55312905
>>>/Melbourne/
>>
>>55312959
I bet he votes Greens.
>>
File: cheeztv.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cheeztv.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>55312978
Here in Australia DBZ was on in the mornings so we always watched it before school.
>>
File: 1446873655284.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1446873655284.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>55312959
pro-market conservative actually.

i would put you in a gulag along with your commie friends.
>>
>>55305646
>power level
World we live in rather rapes 20 Thailand ladyboys than to say the faggot. I think we need discussions about problems in all its detail, else blind eyes form and victims count goes up. We should talk a lot about rapes American soldiers do in Middle east instead of all just blaming on Muslims, we should discuss illegal American opium mafia in Afghanistan that controls itself and enslaves local people, then maybe some day we can kill Jews and stop Muslims flooding us.
>>
File: 1435334692676.gif (737 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1435334692676.gif
737 KB, 245x184
>>55312904
Pooland seems pretty based.
>>
>>55312904
You only have to walk on eggshells if you're an autistic pussy who starts fights in public but doesn't have the confidence to actually argue a point. Every single time I see someone whining about the SJWs, it boils down to some manchild who wanted everyone to be nice to him and give him the space to voice his opinion without criticism or negative response. In other words, its some guy doing exactly what the SJWs do, but getting outshouted.

I've worked in academia. I've taught classes with mandated "diversity" programming. My wife has friends who go to feminist science fiction conventions. These people are not at all difficult to manage if someone can advocate for themselves and their perspectives like you did.
>>
>>55313009
>Greens
How is this party still alive?

>>55313052
Nostalgia overload

>>55313153
>Calls a National Socialist a Communist
Your retardation is showing.
>>
Holy moley, this thread is cringe.
>>
File: 1426494242405.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1426494242405.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
>>55313263
>socialist
>USSR
>union socialist soviet republics
>not communist
>>
>>55305646
I once said this to some college friends
>I have no problem with muslims or blacks or any third worlders
>I also have no problem with rats as long as they stay out of my house
How much did I reveal /pol/?
>>
Lefties in uni keep trying to bring up topics to debate and I've decided to not bother hiding much. So in the past few weeks I've just been rattling off stats about gays and HIV, blacks and crime, black women and STDs, abortion, migrants, gun rights and all that good stuff. Turns out lefties haven't got a clue about stats or figures and barely even have a grasp on the general situations themselves. It's pretty fun.
>>
>>55313263
>How is this party still alive?
University students and people being allowed to vote before the age of 25.

>>55313359
In that context, socialist is the wrong word. It is used a translation of "soyuz" which more accurately translates as "commune".
>>
>>55313359
NatSoc and USSR aren't the same thing.

>>55313475
We should raise the voting age.
>>
>>55313475
Did you hear that ridiculous shit the other day about someone wanting to lower the voting age to 16.

Couldn't fucking believe it. If anything it should be raised.
>>
File: 1435100749050.jpg (61 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1435100749050.jpg
61 KB, 599x600
>>55309880
thats cause /pol/and hasnt been keked hard like the big western countries

I miss being in bosnia were I could be openly racist with my other bosnian friend who used to live in Chicago...
We compared the abos to spics and niggers and other shit that would have leftist faggots sperg out.
We and laughed and laughed all night long

Now I have you no one else irl that is redpilled apart form my bro and you /pol/

never change <3
>>
>>55313372
Nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>55313615
>raise the voting age
Yes please

How about:
>25 years of age
>no felonies
>has been employed for at least 4 years or is self-sufficient
>can pass a basic exam on how the political system even works (most Americans would fail this, many think the person with the most votes becomes president and aren't aware of the electoral college)
>>
My power level is Godly, can not be detected.
>>
I'm asian so Im able to call blacks, niggers and whites cumskin. Here in Canada no one cares about racist jokes unless it's truly caustic.

I know the US is a bit more sensitive in that regard.
>>
>>55313832
Better:
> citizen
> not in jail
> paid tax in the previous FY and is not a student
> over 25
>>
>>55313615
>We should raise the voting age.

>>55313699
>someone wanting to lower the voting age to 16.
>If anything it should be raised.

Yes. I agree 100%
>>
>>55313832
Maybe I only see the worst side of it but do Murkins really seem to think that the President is some sort of king with absolute power?
>>
>>55305646
I don't try to hide it.
My family and friends know my view about the shitskines.
I say to my nigger/sandnigger colleagues that they should go back to their shit hole and are shitskines everyday.
I don't really give a shit anymore.
>>
>>55313699
Hehe: (ID: raepxLhh)
>raep
kek
>>
>>55313974
Found the article if you're interested

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-31/shorten-calls-for-voting-age-to-be-lowered-to-16/6901464

>>55314014
lol didn't even notice
>>
I don't think I've ever actually revealed my power level to anyone but my close friends, and they are all pretty redpilled already. Hell, my black friend already acts like a white person, spouting about how Hitler was right and shit like that, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>55305646
I am at 60% power level on my kikebook.

No one has ever challenged me, I assume that they just unfollow me while still staying friends.

Ofcourse they all know I would BTFO in a debate.
>>
>>55306147
We all need to be doing it anon, the worm is starting to turn
>>
>>55314048
mfw i read that:
>>
last night in my online history class i argued
>segregation was a good thing
>blacks didnt have it that bad
>at least they were in america
>racism does not exist today
>mexicans and spaniards were violent and racists
>the NAACP was the most racist organization around today

everyone else was actually saying shit like white supremacy and racism still exist

still waiting on my grade
i could copy and paste some of the stupid shit they said
only one girl named kacy was halfway red pilled
kinda really wanting to send her an email
>>
>>55314271
Why? No woman truly cares about politics unless she's a journo
>>
>>55313983
Yes. Gas is more expensive now that Obama's president? Obama did it.

(random example) The governor of Missouri builds a bridge? Obama did it.

You made more money in 2006? Bush did it.

We won WWII? Roosevelt did it.

The 80s were cool? Reagan did it.
>>
>>55306882
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>55307015
Boom goes the dynamite
>>
>>55306882

i think you are mistaking "ignoring the lonely closet queer talking out of his ass" for "not batting an eye"
>>
File: 1445611631057.jpg (7 KB, 326x266) Image search: [Google]
1445611631057.jpg
7 KB, 326x266
>>55306493
The silent majority is awakening anon
>>
Day before yesterday I tried to tell my friend about Frankfurt school and cultural Marxism. He said making fun of Jews is not okay and then proceeded to give me a long explaination about something but I was too stoned to listen and fell asleep
>>
File: hulk.jpg (209 KB, 1062x706) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
209 KB, 1062x706
>>55307182
>>55307225
>mfw my aunt married a black guy and I have 2 mongrel cousins
At least they are both female and I'm pretty sure one is a lesbian
>>
>mom describes muslims "refugees" as invaders
>dad got called "racist homophobe" by his ex-wife's sister
>my friends are a serb and ultra christian guy
i never had to conceal my power level in the 1st place
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 634x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 634x482
>>55312240
Hey canadabro I'm also German but male, same features as your ex minus the tits hmu
>>
>>55305646
>Today I revealed roughly 30% of my power level on Facebook in regards to mudslimes and the immigrant/refugee crisis
Literally did the same thing yesterday in the break room, I didn't get much of a response as much as I got looks from people thinking I'm a terrible person. I literally just start and people were glaring at me, so I stopped and let it go.
>>
Yes, I live in the south. /pol/ beliefs are actually mainstream and I can bring up immigration, the liberal media, and the pc police without anyone batting an eye.
>>
>>55315332
That sucks
Its up to you german bro support pegida
Support AFD
>>
File: 1390751505820.png (543 KB, 2656x3192) Image search: [Google]
1390751505820.png
543 KB, 2656x3192
>>55305646
Mostly jewbook, which I closed.
I constantly criticized the refugees, PoC and at one time, pointed out whats wrong with america. I had about 5 bans, all lasted 1 month.

I closed my jewbook because I heard news at the school that "someone" is posting politically incorrect messages/posts from the school & the police & school social workers are looking for that person. Then I decided it`s time to close jewbook.
>>
Last time i drank i said to a bunch of uni students we should behead all white muslims for being traitors and that if theres a civil war in sweden i would go there and do anything asked of me.

Fuck drinking in public, however i live in the north i got alot of cheers.

Students got scared as fuck, i can be a mite coarse when in drinking hard liqour, im pretty peace loving when im sober
>>
File: 1409424836741.jpg (27 KB, 576x813) Image search: [Google]
1409424836741.jpg
27 KB, 576x813
Yeah I'm heavily outspoken about niggers and dunecoons and liberals and kikes around the workplace and my family.

I'm charismatic enough and appear to be intelligent so I get away with it. It helps that my boss is one of those old fashioned Arabs who doesn't give a shit if you burn a cross out in front of their store as long as you do your job too.
>>
>>55315933
Soviet union all over again.
>>
>>55305907
check yourself
>>
You have to red pill people very slowly. But if you back it up with reasonable arguments and fact, people will begin to see your side.

>redpilled friend about Mike Brown and BLM
>he said he was always skeptical but now he's completely against BLM and knows that Gentle Giant got what was coming to him
>actually got in a fight with his liberal friend over it

This one I'm more proud of:
>talking to 15 yr old brother about new Star Wars
>say that it's so annoying how left is pushing racial quotas in entertainment, and how forced it was that the main character was black
>he's interested and I say that it doesn't make sense that they would just put a no name as the lead in a movie that could conceivably break box office numbers
>a few days later he says that I was right about this whole agenda and how spiderman and james bond might be black in their next movies.
>he actually says "you're right about how black people are taking over roles that were historically played by white people, it's everywhere."
>feel kinda proud desu (to be honest)

People who aren't completely indoctrinated by media/marxist universities are actually fairly receptive to minor red pills. Don't underestimate your views, if you red pill someone enough, they might even try to red pill their friends.
>>
File: 1443793955951.jpg (102 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
1443793955951.jpg
102 KB, 422x408
>>55305938
Never change, Poland.
>>
File: 1443813487177.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1443813487177.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>55306531
Ahahaha i just can't stop laughing at this song with your dialect bro, sounds like a freaking childsong!
>>
>>55306531
The thing that amuses me the most about this song so far, is that it talks about "what I wouldn't give to be like you", but nothing's stopping him. Hell, look at bands like Fjorden Baby! where they're multicultural as fuck, and nobody gives a shit.

Sorry, but you oslo-faggots are the ones that fucked up your chance to be one of us.

It's just everytime I hear about this shit, it's always Oslo. I live in one of the culturally enriched neighbourhoods in Bergen (the 2nd largest city, the neighbourhood's name is Loddefjord if you want to look it up) and the kids play the same games, talk with the same dialect, eat the same food, go to the same schools, and they actually are one of us by now because they wanted to.

You faggots are reaping the seeds you have sown and have the gall to complain about it.

Fucking Oslo.
>>
File: BigBrotherAmeture.jpg (27 KB, 436x336) Image search: [Google]
BigBrotherAmeture.jpg
27 KB, 436x336
I'm currently banned from facebook for that very reason.

Some fight in the dark, i fight in the shade, i fight in the shining summer sun.
>>
>>55306154
>poland flag
>silly indonesian
that huge degrate tho, poor poland ball
>>
>>55316789

Tell us more about the fight you had. Was it verbal or a physical?
>>
>>55305941
Most people I know personally know my thoughts on the Holocaust. Not all of them agree (actually none of them did until I started asking them questions and showing them facts), some of them still think I'm just joking and some of them just get mad as fuck and put their fingers in their ears. There's been a few situations where people have started to discuss it and they've asked my opinion (not on what happened, more about how I think they should get "reparations") and I never answer because the last time I did it totally blew up. The important thing I think (in what separates me from anyone else trying to force someone to come to their way of thinking) is that I give them facts and evidence and let them decide for themselves. I never call anyone a retard for not believing it, even if they start with their "racist"/"Nazi"/"bigot" remarks, I feel that as long people get both sides of the argument and make their decision they're making it themselves and aren't being forced to only hear one side by the "tolerant". I managed to convert a complete SJW (who I swear was one step away from coming out as a bi transracial) and now they're the complete opposite. I think if someone can be that indoctrinated and see the light, anyone can.
>>
>>55319309
>>55305941
All holocaust deniers are idiots. Why are they even denying such explicit historical data? There is more on the holocaust than there is on the crusades or the records that exist of the crusades.

It's easy to reconstruct how it happened and Jews were actively deported from the Netherlands just go to a house for the elderly over here and ask anyone around 80-100 what their experience has been.

The nazis were assholes with no regard to the life of the people they occupied.

But my point was that it is an undeniable historical fact. Demographic changes as well as social landscape changes suggest enough that it happened. To add these camps were discovered and proven. Not even any of the nazis who stood trial could deny the existence of these camps, why? Because they existed lol.

You have a better case of denying the Napoleonic wars from ever happening than you have denying the holocaust :D. Robespierre? Bullshit! There was always a king in France :DD
>>
File: 2015.png (269 KB, 306x416) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
269 KB, 306x416
>>55319721
Are you high, Netherlands?
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.