[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Saudi Arabia /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Red pill me on Saudi Arabia /pol/
>>
Rich warlords that feed off of religion and use it as a medium to acquire more power and wealth.
>>
>WE IZ KINGS
>>
>>55305516
backwards desert hicks who struck oil now have more money than god
>>
File: saudi arabia 1937.jpg (39 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
saudi arabia 1937.jpg
39 KB, 500x324
>>55305516
The first thing you need to know.
>>
>>55305516
The Jews of the middle east.

Other than the actual Jews obviously.
>>
>>55305516

> “My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel.”
>>
>>55305733
/thread
>>
>>55305516
A somehow less trustworthy ally
>>
British funded them in to power despite knowing he was partners with Wahab who is the founder of the Wahabbi sect of Islam. So you know when you hear about Islamic extremist ideology? Yeah we funded those guys who are now billionaires.
>>
>>55305516
>traditional monarchy
>social conservatism
>country has a rich religious history
>extremely wealthy
>don't let foreigners in

What's not to love
>>
>>55305516
England worst invention.
>>
>>55305516

Literally the worst "ally" that America has.

I'd take 100 Israelis over 10 Saudis.
>>
>>55305972
>Faggots go to prison
>Kids are not taught they are born in the wrong body
>Their women save themselves for marriage
Sounds like a country /pol/ would love, just change the islamic part into secular christian nation and you have yourself /pol/ approved country.
>>
>>55306214
True
>>
>>55305516
>gained a global oil monopoly
>played whole power blocs against each other to maintain Independence
>started a number of wars, toppled governments
>almost single handedly financed world terrorism (in the middle east to stop western powers developing economic competitors) (in africa to hinder chinese development)
>they created radical islam, through incalculable funding of wahabism, which gave birth to AQ ISIS, and their splinter groups
>enforeces strict social law to stop internal threats
>makes themselves the Islamic flagship to supress muslim threats
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.